Love at first sight (robertita & hsycho) Private (+18)

robertita

Guest アヤ

Ayase blushed and nodded as he heared the bell ring and he heared Ryo and smilled saying "yes see you later" as he went to his class and sat on his seat and the teacher said "did everyone do the project ?let's start with.....Ayase and yui"the the teacher said as Ayase went beside the teacher with yui and Ayase started talking about the project and when he finished yui started talking and then the teacher smilled and said " very excellent the two of you got an A+" Ayase smilled and got back to his chair and when the class finished Ayase went to the art club room and he opened the door

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

“Is that really me? But I look like a girl” Kyo said looking on the painting being a little shocked. “Of course it’s you. But since the teacher checked them I can’t draw two boys my friend” he explained and in that moment the door opened and Ayase entered. “My lover is ready. Just in time” he smiled to Ayase. “Show them your painting love. Maybe Kyo will like yours more”.

Guest アヤ

Ayase laughed hearing Kyo and Ryo and Ayase knew that Kyo might say that he looks like a girl in the paint that Ryo did for them and he thought it really looked cute as Ayase heared Ryo and he nodedand and sat and showed kyo the paint he did for them

Kyo looked on the painting and smiled “Two lovers under the moon light, you can’t say they are boys or girls. Very smart of you two” he did like his friends’ paintings. Ryo answered “Thank you. We try our best and the teacher gives us his accord to have an exposition next weekend”.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smilled when he heared Kyo as he said " happy to hear that you liked it" as he turned to look at tatsumi who was so silence " is he still shy ?" Ayase thought and the next second Ayase looked at the painting again and the bell ring as Ayase smilles and says " see you after class" as he opened the door and went to his class

“Maybe you will draw more paintings with us” Tatsumi said before all of them left the Art Club room. Ryo knew he had to chat with his lover about their meeting that night but he didn’t have the opportunity yet. They would meet after classes so they could chat then.

Guest アヤ

After the class finished Ayase smilled and went out of his class as was walking he sow the history teacher smilled to hem as he smilled back and he was very happy that his project went perfect and he walked to the school gates as he sow his lover and smilled

“Hello love. Did you have a good day?” Ryo asked seeing his lover happy. “I wonder why are you so happy? Because of your project or because your father is coming back home. Mom says your family will visit us as dinner as our fathers have a business together”.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smilled when he heared Ryo as he said " yes" as he heared Ryo and said "for both reasons , and I am happy to hear that " Ayase said as he blushed a little and he was so happy that he will be with his lover this made hem happy more as Ayase said " see you later" as he waved to his lover as goodbye

“Ok love, see you later” Ryo answered and headed to his mother’s car with a big smile on his face “Did you have a good day at school son?” she asked him. “Yes mother”. His mother smiled and said “Then let’s go shopping. We need vegetables and meat for the tonight barbeque”.

Guest アヤ

Once Ayase was back home he opened the door and saw his dad talking with his mom as Ayase smilled and closed the door and said "hello dad" as he smilled and when Ayases dad turned to look on Ayase he smilled and said " hello son , I missed you alot" as Ayase hugged his father and when he stops hugging he heard his father saying " how was school , did you have friends ?" Ayase smilled when h heared his father as he said " yes " as his father said " great , Ryos father told me that you and Ryo are good friends , happy to hear that your having good time with your friends " Ayas noded and smilled as his mother hugged hem and said " he's doing great in school , I am so proud of hem" as his mother smilled and Ayase was feeling happy and once he went upstairs to his room he did his homework then after minutes he went to take a shower and got dressed to go with his parents to hidata family as Ayase went in the car and looked at the window thinking about Ryo

“Everything is ready son. You should go and get ready. Soon they wll be here” his father said as he was taking care of the barbeque while his mother was on the kitchen doing a salad. Ryo nodded and hurried to his room for a shower and some clean clothes. He was anxious to see his lover. He missed him already.

Guest アヤ

After minutes Ayase arived with his family to Ryos house as Ayase followed got out of the car and when his dad knocked the door Ayase sow how Ryo opened the door and Ayase smiled and followed his parents inside the house

“Welcome to our house” Ryo greeted his guests and smiled to Ayase. “My parents are waiting us in the garden. We are having barbeque tonight” he explained to the guests and made a sign for them to follow him.

Guest アヤ

As Ayase followed his lover to the garden as Ayase sow Ryos parents and he sow how his family started talking with Ryos family as Ayase turned to look at Ryo and he smiled and said "I am happy to see you again Ryo" he said feeling happy

“I’m very happy as well love. We should go to pool until our parents are chatting and finish to cook the dinner” he suggested smiling to his lover. “Do you want to drink something? Maybe some orange juice?”

Guest アヤ

Ayase smiled when he headed Ryo as he said " yes this would be great" as he sow Ryo walked to the kitchen and Ayase sat on a chair beside the pool place as he was waiting for Ryo and Ayase looked at the blue sky

Ryo took the cold juice from the kitchen and poured it in two glasses. Then he looked for a tray and put the glasses on it and some chips as well. Returning to the pool he saw that his lover was contemplated the sky. “Wait for the dark to come love. We can watch the sky together”.

Guest アヤ

Ayase heared Ryo and turned to look at hem as he smilled and said "yes love" he said as he took the glass and started drinkung the juice and when he finishes he puts it in the tray and after few minutes Ayase heared Ryos mom " kids dinner is ready"

“Kids? I can’t believe she called us like that” he said loudly with an angry voice. They headed to the garden where his mother arranged the table and he sited on his chair. “Mom we aren’t kids anymore”. His mother laughed “You will always be my baby boy” .Ryo felt embarrassed his mother was teasing him like that when his lover was there.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smilled when he sow his lover so embrassed , as Ayase said " it's okay Ryo , my mom thinkes the same as yours about me , it's not a bad thing" he said and smilled and when Ryo and then Ayase started eating with them

Ayase’s words made Ryo happy again. He smiled to him as they started to eat. The food was yummy so he ate lots. “Boys since soon it’s a holiday at school we thought that you too should relax a while on the seaside” his father suggested. “Oh yes, they should go” Ayase’s father agreed as well.

Guest アヤ

Once Ayase finished eating he heared Ryos father and smilled when his father agreed as Ayase said to Ryo " it will br do fun to go there on holiday" as he felt so excited and Ayase got up with Ryo when he finished as he went with Ryo back to the pool place as Ayase said to Ryo " what do you want to do love ?"

“We can watch the stars love and kiss each other. Our parents are chatting so we can hide and do whatever we want” he suggested and went inside the house to bring a blanket to stay on the grass. “It’s time to lay here love and watch the sky.” he said once he came back.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smilled when he heared his lover as he nodes and when Ryo was back he layed beside hem and replaced his head on his lovers chest and held his lovers hand enjoying the look of the sky as he smiled " I feel full of happiness now , I think this is how to be loved by someone you have the same feeling for hem" he thought as he got closer to Ryo and kissed Ryos lips