Love at first sight (robertita & hsycho) Private (+18)

robertita

“Yes you are right my love” they held hands and looked on the sky. “I want to stay like this forever, getting old together and being happy always”. He said closing his eyes for a second. “Boys, come and eat some cookies” his mother called them.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

Guest アヤ

Ayase heard Ryos mother and he got up and followed his lover and he sat in silence seeing his parents were chatting with Ryos parents and Ayase ate one cookie and then he started thinking of his momments when he was young and he smiled

“They are yummy mom. You did my favourite cookies” he said holding his lover’s hand under the table. “Do you like them Ayase?” he asked seeing his lover had a big smile on his face. He was curious on what Ayase was thinking.

Guest アヤ

Ayase noticed Ryo as he smilled and said "yes Ryo they are delicious" he said and he enjoyed holding his lovers hand and he thinked that he was always not getting to people when he was young but now he does and alot of things got better for hem it was an amazing feeling that hes so excited for what will happen in his next moments

“It’s late. We should go home now” Ayase’s father said and smiled. Ryo knew it was time for his lover to leave so he asked “Can Ayase stay over here tonight?” Ayase’s mom nodded “Sure. You two are good friends”. Ryo thanked and held his lover’s hand tightly.

Guest アヤ

Ayase felt so happy when his father agreed to make hem stay as he smilled and holded his lovers hand more and then he said to Ryo " lets go to your bedroom we can chat more" he said to Ryo as he went with hem as he closed the door and locked it and kissed his lovers lips wraping his hand on Ryos shoulders

“How fast they run” Ayase’s father laughed and his wife nodded “I told you dear, the kids are painting together, let them do that”. The adults soon forgot about the kids. Meanwhile Ryo was undressing his lover as he was hard already and wanted Ayase badly.

Guest アヤ

Ayase noticed his lover as he blushed a little knowing that Ryo was hard as Ayase felt hard too and when Ryo got undressed Ayase took Ryos member inside hem as he moaned a little "a-ah" as he wrapped his hands on Ryos shoulders and kissed his lovers lips

“Baby you are in fire down there. “ Ryo moaned and moved as faster he could inside his lover. They were still dress but he didn’t care. He wanted so bad to have the other. He answered his lover’s kiss and pulled him closer.

Guest アヤ

Ayase heared his lover and he felt hem moving more as Ayase tryed to hold hem self feeling it was painful as a moan escapes Ayase as he feels Ryo answering his kiss and when he brokes the kiss he holds on Ryos shoulder more as he couldn't hold as he says to Ryo "R-yo it hurts...a-ah" as he feels his heart was about to burst from the pain

“Hurts?” Ryo asked and slow down the pace. “It’s your fault idiot…you let yourself over my cock and I didn’t prepare you at all. Would you like me to stop?” he was worried about his cute and clumsy lover.

Guest アヤ

Ayase blushed so red feeling that what he said shouldn't say that as he looked on the other side and he said " I just couldn't take it but I don't want you to stop..." he said and he bitted a little on his bottom lip trying to hold himeself and when he stops bitting his bottom lip he says "I am sorry..." as he holds in Ryo and he moans feeling that hes so close to coming

“I will move slower love so you will get used with it. We are just crazy about each other tonight” Ryo said as he pinched his lover’s nipples and was kissing his neck and cheeks hoping his lover would feel only pleasure soon.

Guest アヤ

Ayase noded and kissed his lovers lips and broke the kiss just before his lover started pinching his nipples as Ayase moaned soflty feeling his nipples getting pinched and his neck getting kissed as Ayase felt it was feeling so good as he arches his back a little and starts holding in Ryo more

“Are you feeling better love?” he whispered into his lover ear soon after he heard Ayase’s moan. “Your body is telling me you are feeling good” he teased him as he increased the speed again, hitting Ayase’s sweet spot.

Guest アヤ

Ayase blushed a little when he heared Ryo as he said "y-yes" and he blushed more when he Ryo teased hem as Ayase moaned feeling Ryo was hitting his sweet spit as precum gets from Ayases member a little and he hold in ryo more

“Come for me babe” Ryo whispered into Ayase’s ear as he moved faster and continued to hit other’s sweet spot. “I love to feel your cum over my tummy” he added licking his lover’s neck and biting it gently, without letting marks.

Guest アヤ

Ayase could feel his lover continuing to move faster as he blushed when he heared Ryo and blushed as he felt that the pleasure was getting more when he feels Ryo touching hem as he moans feeling his neck getting kissed and he holds in Ryo more feeling that he can't hold anymore as he moans and comes

“You are good boy” Ryo teased his lover and shortly he came inside him. He let his head on his lover chest and smiled once he recovered his breathe. “We should take a shower and clean the mess we did in the room before mom will check what we are doing”.

Guest アヤ

Ayase blushed once he heared Ryo , as he stoped holding in Ryo and he started recovering his breath and the next second he felt Ryo came inside hem as Ayase geared Ryo and smiled "yes" he said and he took Ryos member out of hem as Ayase went to prepare a shower

As Ayase went to bathroom Ryo jumped from bed and grabbed his jacket from the floor. Being in a hurry they still had the clothes on them but they were dirty of cum. He headed to the bathroom and called his lover “Is the water ready?”

Guest アヤ

As Ayase heared Ryo he smilled and said "yes as Ayase took of his clothes and he laid beside his lover in the bathtub as he laid his head on his lovers chest and decided to close his eyes for a second to relax

Ryo undressed and got into the bathtube pulling his lover closer to his chest. “I’m so happy every time we are together love. I wish we lived together, sleeping in your arms all night and making love daily”.

Guest アヤ

Ayase smiled once he heared Ryo as he opened his eyes and said " I wish the same thing love , I wish we can live together after we graduate from school , but I am thinking it wouldn't be easy to tell our parents"

“They know we will go to college so sharing a flat sounds good, don’t you think? I’m sure they will agree for us to stay together, after we finish the college…only then we will tell them about us. They must accept we love each other”.