BackSeat Lover ~18+~ Anessen and KawaiiNekomimiBoy

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody arches his back while moaning and gasps, arching his back with a soft whimper when feeling his butt get filled with Roger's cum. He pants heavily as he starts to cum on Roger's hand and slowly looks up at Roger, blushing, "d...does it really turn you on that badly?"

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Anessen

Roger licked where Cody came on his hand and smiled slyly at him. "That's a dumb question. Of course it does." Roger pulled out his member and saw a little semen leak out. He giggled at the site. Getting up, he started walking towards the bathroom and turned back to Cody, leaning on the door frame. "I'd love to stay in bed, but I gotta get to work. Get some more rest and I'll leave some hot water for you," he said as he closed the bathroom door and started the shower, stepping in to wash off all the sweat and cum.

Cody watches Roger and blushes softly, panting softly and sits up. He laughs a little and closes his eyes when Roger pulls out his cock, panting still, "well.. see you after work," he lowers his head a little and turns on his side, curling up while looking at the clock with a sigh.

Roger stood under the shower head, letting the water roll down his body. The soap made its way down the drain and he turned off the water. He didn't take long to dry and get ready as he stepped out fully clothed for the day. Grabbing his keys, he bent over and kissed Cody's forehead. "There is a house phone if you need to call me. I have my number right by it," he said as he went towards the door. "Love you, have a good day." This was the last thing he said as he walked out the door.

Cody closes his eyes as he listens to the water and falls back asleep for a few minutes. He moves towards the side that Roger was on and rubs his head against his pillow while blushing, still feeling the cum drip out of his butt and lets out a soft sigh. Cody wakes up and looks towards Roger, closing his eyes as his forehead was kissed. He smiles and nods his head slowly, "alright have a good day at work, love you too," he watches Roger as he wraps his arms around the pillow.

There was a few customers, but the day was overall slow for Roger. He pulled to the side after grabbing a bite to eat and took a small break from the job. He was sipping his large coke, watching all the people walk around downtown. As he was finishing up, a woman knocked on his door. "I'm just finishing up lunch. Where you headed?," Roger said, placing his cup back in the holder. She said, "Oh, I wanna go to the Apollo Theater." Roger nodded his head and set out again, just continuing the regular grind.

Cody gets up slowly and rubs his eyes, getting off the bed and walks towards the bathroom. He takes off his underwear and gets into the shower, turning the water and stands under it. He sighs softly, feeling the water on his body and turns off the water after finally finishing cleaning himself up. Cody walks back to the bedroom and puts on his clothes, walking into the living room and starts cleaning up a little.

Roger pulled up to the Apollo Theater and put the car in park. When the transaction was finished, he noticed the gal wrote her number on a card that was between the dollar bills. He drove off and saw a trashcan where he threw away the card. "I got somebody," he said to himself and smiled.

The Sun was starting to meet the horizon and Roger was wrapping up for the day. He took a good look at today's pay and he smiled. "Not my best, but not bad at all." He started to head home deciding he just wanted to see Cody. The traffic light changed and Roger came to a stop in the turn lane. He lit up a fag, took a deep puff, and rolled the smoke. The arrow turned green. He started to make a move and was halfway into the intersection when he looked to his left. "Shit!," yelled Roger in fear. His eyes went round and his foot slammed on the gas, but it wasn't quick enough as the red light runner hit him broadside. His vision went blurred and his ears were ringing. The last thing he saw was a purple-eyed girl reaching for him, offering her hand. Roger said, "I love you, but I gotta make it home to someone . . .". Everything went black as the ambulance and the police showed up.

Cody finish cleaning and sighs softly, rubbing his forehead and sits down on the couch. He turns on the tv and brings his legs to his chest, yawning softly and rubs his eyes.

He looks out the window, noticing it was getting late and stands up from the couch, looking at the clock, ~where is Roger? Isn't he suppose to be here now,~ he goes into the kitchen and gets dinner for Freddy, placing it on the ground before sitting back down on the couch, turning off the tv with a sigh, "maybe... last minute customers or something," he sighs and closes his eyes.

An old man sat in a hospital room waiting for word on what was happening to his son. "Shit, I hope it's not serious." Soon, a man stepped out of the room and the father asked immediately, "What's the word?" The doctor gave a flat look and replied, "He's okay, but he is still out cold. We're just waiting for him to wake up." The old man breathed a sigh of relief and asked for a moment as he walked to a payphone. He heard about Roger's new housemate and felt it was only right to call. He dialed the number and listened to the ringing.

Cody watches Freddy and sighs, closing his eyes slowly as he falls asleep for a few minutes. He rubs his face against his knees and slowly perks up his head, hearing the phone going off. ~Maybe its Roger calling to say he will be running late,~ he thought as he stands up and stretches out his arms before walking towards the phone, picking it up and answers it, "h..hello?"

The old man was surprised to hear a man's voice. He regained focus and said, "Hi. Sorry to call at this time, but I'm Roger's father. Everything is okay, but he got into a accident. I knew someone new was living with him and I wanted to let you know. Did you want me to pick you up and bring you over?"

Cody tilts his head from the little silence and leans on the table, waiting for the other man to talk again. He perks his head up as he starts talking again, covering his mouth and bites his bottom lip, "um.. yes if you could.. that would be great."

The old man could tell the other person on the line was shook up a little. "I promise you, he's okay. He's just gonna be out cold for a bit. I'm leaving right now to get ya; what's your name?," the elderly man said.

Cody lowers his head and walks over to the couch, leaning over to pet Freddy. He slowly perks up his head and scratches his head, "my name? My name is Cody. I just recently started living here."

"Roger did mention to me about living with someone new. Alright Cody, I'm on my way," he said as he hung up the phone. The old man threw on his jacket and walked out of the hospital. Walking along the sidewalk, he came up to a polished four-door Cadillac that looked as if it were brand new. The old man got into the shining red car and put it into drive and sped down the road towards Roger's home.

It took only about 20 minutes, but he pulled into the driveway and got out. As he reached the door, he knocked lightly and called out, "Cody, it's me from on the phone."

Cody nods his head slowly, "okay..," he hangs up and wraps his arms around his legs as he sat on the couch. He rests his head on his knee, trying not to cry and turns on the tv to get his mind off things, wondering if Roger was going to be okay.

Cody perks his head up slowly and stands up, walking to the door and opens the door slowly, looking at the other man, "your Roger's dad? It's nice to meet you.. but I wish it was for happier terms.."

"Name is Alan Cartwright, but call me Ace. And don't look so gloom, he's out cold, not dead," Alan said as he hugged the man he never met before. He stood a little shorter than Roger and had quite the belly on him. His head of grey hair was covered by a worn out Sox cap and he wore a pair of silver glasses on his round face. His goatee was peppered in colour and he wore a faded brown jacket. "If I can smile, you can too. Let's go and get my boy," he said with a chuckle. He was internally shaken himself, but it never showed. He refused to let this stranger he met to be fearful. He walked up to the car and opened up the passenger door to let Cody in and got around to his seat; starting up the engine and turning on the headlights.

Cody blinks a little and pouts a little, looking away, "I..I.. its nice to meet you Ace," he sighs softly as he got a hug. He looks at the other man and nods his head slowly, following Ace to the car. He goes into the car and does his seatbelt, looking to the side while covering his face, trying not to cry.

Alan could see how distressed Cody was as he turned on the radio. He tuned it to an up beat jazz station to try to lighten the mood. After taking a sip of his coke and lighting his cigarette, he asked the young man, "So how did you meet my boy? You seem like a nice kid." He rolled down the windows to let the smoke escape and not bother Cody.

Cody slowly looks away from the window and looks down at the radio. He looks up at Ace and covers his nose until he rolled down the window. Cody blinks a little and tilts his head to the side, "oh um... I was just a customer at first," he scratches the back of his head as he rests his back within the car's seat.

Alan looked at Cody and nodded his head. "Okay, understood. I know he doesn't let customers stay at his place, does that make you his boyfriend?," he said curiously. He took another puff and blew a smoke ring out the window. "If you are, I accept ya. I'm overall glad that he's found someone. He was headed towards destruction and there was nothing I could do." As he realized he was saying too much, he coughed and said, "Don't mind me, it would be best if he told you when he's ready." He came up to the hospital and found a spot. Putting the car in park, he shut off the engine and got out and waited for Cody.

Cody looks to the side and scratches his head, slowly looking towards Ace and nods his head slowly, "y..yes after a while, it got more serious," he looks out the window. He looks towards Ace and nods his head, "well.. its good to be accepted," Cody tilts his head to the side and nods his head slowly, looking up at the hospital. Cody got out of the car and looks at Ace before starting to walk towards the hospital.

Alan grabbed Cody by the shoulder and told him with a chuckle, "All right, time to get Roger out of here." He kept smiling, but inside he still felt concern for his son. They walked through the automatic doors and headed towards the elevator. It was completely spotless and clean all around the place as a hospital should be. Riding up the elevator, Alan didn't feel like talking cause he didn't know what to say. He started whistling "GoGoSox" to occupy his mind. The elevator reached it's floor and Alan lead the way to Roger's room. When they came to his door, Alan halted Cody and said, "Wait here til' I get the okay to let you in." Alan went inside and closed the door behind him.

Cody jolts a little and looks at Ace, blinking a little before confusingly nods his head and followed him into the hospital. He goes into the elevator and rests his head on the wall, closing his eye for a few minutes before the elevator came to a stop. Cody perks his head up and follows Ace to a room, stopping and blinks, nodding his head slowly and sits down near the door.