BackSeat Lover ~18+~ Anessen and KawaiiNekomimiBoy

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

It was a sentimental trip for Roger and Alan as they went through their memories. Yearbooks, old baseball stuff, and tons of photos. Roger teared up a little when he came upon the box of wedding photos and Rachel's wedding dress. Alan took a look through with Roger and talked about that day. One photo stood out from the rest though and that was the photo where Roger and Rachel walked back up the aisle, holding hands and smiling gently in the sunlight. "Sunflowers . . ," said Roger. "Huh?"

"Her favorite flower was sunflowers. She loved the colour yellow." Roger finally came to the conclusion he was searching for as he was going through the box. "I love Cody, but I can't suggest marriage right now while I'm still heartbroken over Rachel. It wouldn't be right to either of them . . . I need more time before I'm ready for that." Alan nodded and patted his son on the back. "It seems like you got it figured out. Besides, you need more money for a wedding and I don't think Cody would be willing to wear that dress." They both chuckled slowly at first, then blew up into laughter.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Anessen

Cody looks at the homework as he was walking out of the classroom, sighing softly and rubs the back of his head, ~guess I better go to the library to do my homework,~ he walks towards the direction of the library within the school. He looks in back of him and sighs softly, glad Adrian wasn't following him and continues walking, slicking his hair back and notice Cory, smiles and walks towards him. Cody and Cory walk to the library, finding a table and sits near the door, taking out their homework to starts working on it.

• 5 weeks later...

After throwing old paperwork in the fireplace and cleaning up the attic, Roger went to the car and headed towards. Alan decided to stay back at the house and clean up a bit more. He noticed there were some issues up in the attic that still needed to be taken care of. Roger sipped his usual can of Coke and had the jazz station playing softly.

He pulled up underneath the shade of a wide oak and put the taxi in park. Leaning his chair back, he drifted off to sleep and waited for Cody.

Cody slicks his hair back with a sigh, tapping his finger softly on the table as he was working on his homework, looking up and notice Cory was just reading a comic. He shakes his head with a sigh and goes back to focusing on his homework, hoping Adrian won't bother him while he was with Cory.

After the school day ended, Cody walks out of the school with Cory and goes half the way, heading back to the Roger's house with his head lowered, hoping not to draw Adrian's attention.

• 1 month later...

Roger tilted his Sox cap back and let out a large yawn. He rubbed his eyes and searched the landscape for his lover. Noticing that Cody and Cory were walking towards Roger's house, he started up the engine and pulled up beside them. "You know a car ride would save more time, right?," said Roger with a small grin.

Cody continues walking and perks up his head when he heard Roger's voice. He smiles and rubs his head, "well I didn't want to bother you if you were busy with stuff," he pouts a little and watches Cory walk into the nearby store as he crawls into the car.

Roger shook his head a little and laughed. "You're such a dork, of course I wouldn't mind picking you up cutie." He got out of the car and opened the passenger door for Cody. "Does Cory need a ride as well?," asked Roger.

Cody blinks and pouts a little, sticking out his tongue while blushing and puts on his seatbelt, "well.. I don't know your schedule, it can be random when your a taxi driver." Cody shakes his head slowly, "nah he is fine, he was going to go do some shopping."

Roger shrugs and says, "I took the day off to clean around the place. If you're gonna live with me, I need to square away some things." Roger waved at Cory as he took off down the road, heading back home. The radio was playing a slow, soothing song that made the air around them quite peaceful. Roger was focused on the road and barely said much.

Cody looks at Roger and nods his head, "o-oh I see, so I am not your customer today," he smiles and laughs softly as he looks out the window. He listen to the music and continues looking out the window, sighing softly as he slowly turns his head away and look at Roger, looking back out the window since Roger wasn't talking.

Roger pulled into the driveway and shut off the engine. Coming around the front, he opened the door and offered his hand to Cody. "My prince," he said slightly bowing. Together, they came into the house and saw multiple boxes lying on the ground. Alan was so mesmerized at the photo album he was looking through, he never noticed them coming in.

Cody perks his head slowly when Roger parked the car. He blushes as he watches Roger, smiling and takes Roger's hand as he steps out of the car, walking inside the house. Cody looks around and notices Alan, looking at Roger, "he looks really focus on that photo album. Do you think we should start dinner?"

Roger didn't hear Cody and started walking towards his dad. He sat right beside and started looking at the photo book along with him. Soon enough, Alan waved his hand and said, "Come over, some of these might make you smile."

Cody looks at Roger and glances to the side slowly, rubbing his forehead and places his school bag on the hook, bending over to take off his shoes. He looks at Roger and Alan as he walks to the bedroom, feeling tired from college and lays down on the bed, hiding himself under the blanket.

Roger and Alan got absorbed in their past memories for a little while and noticed long after the Sun had went down. "Shoot, we still have a lot of work to do tomorrow. You wanna get Cody after dinner is done?" Roger nodded his head and followed his father into the kitchen to help with the prep work. After rinsing the bell peppers off, Roger started to cut them up in thin slices and Alan was working on marinating the pork. "I never thought I would be eating this healthy," said Roger. Alan laughed and said, "You're always full of surprises."

Cody stretches out his arms in his sleep, lowering his head a little as he slowly turns on his stomach and wraps his arms around the pillow as he was sleeping. He mumbles softly and stretches his arms over his head, rubbing his face before pulling the blanket over his head to continue sleeping and lets out a soft sigh as he slept.

After a little, the table was set with the evening's dinner: stir-fried pork and peppers with rice. Roger walked away to get Cody as Alan grabbed the last things needed. Roger walked in and jumped on top of Cody. "Is my little prey ready for dinner?," said Roger grinning as he licked Cody's ear.

Cody covers his face with his arm and mumbles a little in his sleep. He heard footsteps approaching and gasps when he suddenly got pounced on, looking at Roger and rubs his ear, "w-what? What time is it," he rubs his head with a yawn and gets out of bed, mumbling softly as he walks towards the dining room.

Roger spanked Cody on the rear and giggled as he walked through the bedroom doorway. He settled down before he came into sight of his father. As he sat down, Alan said, "I'll be leaving after I'm done with helping out." Roger looked confused and asked why. Alan said, "I got my own home boy, I need to go back at some point. This has been a nice vacation though." He laughed as he took another bite of his meal.

Cody gasps and covers his mouth, looking at Roger and blushes softly. He sits down at the table and looks over at Alan as he starts eating, resting his head on his palm and listens to Roger and Alan, poking some of his meal with his knife.

Roger shoveled his meal into his mouth with haste. He didn't have much to eat for the day and was starving. Alan looked at his boy and laughed. "You look like a vacuum Roger, take it easy." Roger let out a large burp and clasped his hand over his mouth, turning bright red with embarrassment. "I'm sorry," said Roger apologetically. He walked to the kitchen and rinsed his plate off, setting it in the dishwasher. With one yawn, he excused himself. As he walked away, he said, "Have a good night dad, I'll see you when you're done Cody."

Roger closed the door behind himself and striped down to his birthday suit and laid on top of the sheets. He felt slightly refreshed as the cold air passed over his naked body. Gripping his pillow tight, he waited in the dark for Cody to come in the room. They hadn't done it in a while and his body felt like it was about to burst.

Cody watches Roger and blinks a little, "remind me... to start making you lunches," he rests his chin on his palm, laughing a little and blinks when Roger burped. "I am surprised you didn't hiccup instead of burp," he laughs a little as he tilts his head to the side as he watches Roger make his way into the kitchen to wash his dishes. Cody slowly looks up at Roger and nods his head as he drinks some water, sighing softly.

Cody soon finished and stands up from the table, walking into the kitchen and washes his plate, feeling a bit uneasy from being in the same college building as Adrian. He lowers his head as he walks right into a wall, covering his nose, "ow," he grunts a little and presses his back onto the wall with a sigh.

The thud Cody made reached Roger's ears and he perked up his head. "Cody?", said Roger. He rose up from bed and walked over. Grabbing his hand, he softly kissed Cody on the tip of his nose. "A little clumsy, aren't we?, he said with a giggle. He led Cody to bed and turned the lights on, but kept them dim. He had Cody sit as he got on his knees. Kissing his crotch, he asked sincerely, "What's been bothering you?"

Cody slowly perks up his head and looks up at Roger, blushing as he saw Roger naked and covers his mouth with his other hand as he nods his head slowly, "I..guess so," he sighs and lowers his head as he follows Roger to the bedroom. Cody looks down at Roger, blushing and spreads his legs a little, slowly looking to the side and shakes his head, "...i-it's nothing," he rubs the back of his head.

Roger was ready to go down, but he restrained himself from proceeding. "I can tell you're lying. It's not only down here that you're tense," he said poking at Cody's large erection. He rested his chin on Cody's knee and looked up at him, saying softly, "Please tell me what's going. I get worried when you stay silent."