BackSeat Lover ~18+~ Anessen and KawaiiNekomimiBoy

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Alan was looking down at the bed which held his son who was wide awake. Roger smiled and said, "Hey Pop, you came back." Alan grinned and replied, "Yeah, I brought your special one if you wanted to see him." Roger's face blushed and he nodded. With that response, Alan came out and said to Cody, "He's in there and awake if you wanna have some alone time."

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Anessen

Cody stands up and leans his back on the wall, sighing softly and covers his face, tapping his foot. He could hear Ace from the other room and blushes, covering his face and looks to the side. Cody perks his head up and was still blushing, nodding his head and walks into the room.

Roger sat up in his bed as Cody walked in and showed his biggest smile. He wall all still in tact and had an iv hooked up to him. "So, I got a black eye and some bruised ribs. Overall, I'm okay." Roger stopped for a moment and continued on. "I'm really happy to see you, I'm really sorry if you were worried. I was out cold for awhile."

Cody looks at Roger and lowers his head as he walks over the bed, sitting next to it with his head still lowered. He shakes a little and slowly looks up at Roger, biting his bottom lip, ""w..what even happened," he places his hands on his lap and clenches them.

Roger scratched his head and told him, "I was headed home and I had the green arrow. As I was turning, some asshole ran the red light and hit me broadside. I'm glad I had the car I did cause it saved my life. They caught the asshole though." He stopped for a moment and noticed how silent Cody was. He put his hand over Cody's and softly whispered to him, "I got a few bruises. I can walk and nothing is broke. The car is totaled, but I'm here and I always will be. Please smile, okay?" It hurt Roger to see Cody upset, but Roger put on his best smile to try and cheer him up. It's funny how Alan and Roger are so alike.

Cody lowers his head slowly when Roger was explaining the story on what had happened. He lowers his head a little, feeling tears going down his cheek and slowly looks up at Roger, "how can I smile.. its hard convince someone after a car accident to smile," he wipes his eyes and lowers his head onto the bed, covering his face.

He felt at a loss on what to do at this moment and it pained him to see Cody like this. With a grunt of pain, Roger stood up from his hospital bed and held Cody tightly. "I'm alive and in tact. I'm always gonna be around and you better believe that. Who else is gonna protect you from that one asshole? I'm not going anywhere and I'll always be here for you because I love you. I had someone die on me and I can't put you through that, not ever. So please Cody, smile. We're going home tonight, together." Roger was breathing heavy from the pain, but it wasn't phasing him. He pressed his lips to Cody's and kissed him more passionately than he ever had before.

Cody slowly perks up his head and looks up at Roger, wiping his eyes and sighs softly, rubbing his eyes and nods his head, "well.. its great that your still alive," he slowly lowers his head and looks to the side, "you.. mean the guy I was going to be a roommate with if you didn't accept me to live with you?" He blushes softly and nods his head, smiling softly, "I.. love you too," he closes his eyes when Roger was kissing him.

"No, that guy from the library. I'm alright with Cory." The doctor came in and said, "Pardon me, but we are going to get you outta here now" as she was taking out the iv. She looked down and turned bright red. "Also, you're hospital gown is on the wrong way, I can see your . . . thing." Roger turned bright red and yelled, "Shit". He tried to cover his privates with his hands.

After Roger was done changing and getting the prescription for his pain, he walked out with Cody and his father Alan. Alan grabbed the both of them and said, "Why don't you stay with me for a few days? Roger can't work again til' next week and the Madame could cook for you both."

Cody blinks a little and tilts his head, "no.. my new roommate I would have been wind up with.. and that was the guy from the library." He blinks a little and looks down at Roger, looking away while blushing and stands up slowly.

Cody watches Roger and blushes softly, scratching he back of his head and walks out of the room. He looks at Ace and blinks a little and scratches his head, "um... alright I suppose but we should probably go get Freddy."

Roger tried to say something, but was immediately cut off by Alan. "Oh, that's fine. We'll stop by there first and get him first." Roger wanted to object, but he just decided to keep his mouth shut. Roger jumped in the passenger seat and Alan started the car. After Cody got in, Alan took off down the road.

As they were driving, Alan started talking about his boy a lot. "You now Roger is one of the best hitters when it comes to baseball? Such talent he had and still has." Roger replied, "Come on Pop, you're embarrassing me." Alan continued on, "I had tickets for that World Series, the one where he took you to. He came up and asked for them I told him the deal was he had to hit my fastball. The sum bitch, no offense to Madame, he hit that fucking ball over 400 feet, hitting the tire shop's window. Not only did I have to give him my tickets, I had to pay for a window." Alan started laughing his heart out and Roger could only facepalm. Alan continued and asked Cody, "Did Roger tell you I played pro ball for the Chicago White Sox?"

Cody got into the car and puts on his seatbelt, resting his head on the window and lowers his head as Ace started driving, scratching his head as he looks at Roger, slowly lowering his head and falls asleep for a few minutes.

His head perks up slowly as Ace started talking. He tilts his head to the side and blinks a couple of times when listening to him talking, slowly looking at Roger and smiles softly. Cody scratches his chin and yawns a little, "o..oh um.. he has mention a lot of baseball so most likely..," he rests his head back on the window and falls asleep.

Alan shortly pulled up to Roger's house. "Wait right here Cody and I'll be right back," said Roger as he stepped out of the car. Roger was mainly glad to get away from his father's talk. He went into the house and picked up Freddy, his food and got back into the car. He turned to Cody and said, "Need to get anything?"

Cody was fast asleep, resting his head on the window, waking up a little and nods his head before going back to sleep. He slowly perks up his head when Roger was talking to him and shakes his head, "no.. I should be find I think," he lowers himself against the back seat with a sigh.

Alan said splendid and started to drive away again. Roger fell asleep on the way and Alan lit up a fag, trying to stay awake. It was about a 20 minute drive when they finally reached his house in the suburbs. It was a nicer part of Chicago and his house stood at two stories. It was made of red brick and the front lawn was neatly trimmed. Alan lightly honked the horn and said, "Up and at it boys. We're home." Roger jumped from the noise and winced in pain. "Thanks," said Roger.

Cody continues sleeping and turns on his side with a sigh, curled up on the back seat. He felt the movements of the car while it was in motion and perks his head up slowly when hearing Ace, sitting up slowly and rubs his eyes with a yawn, "a...already," he stretches out his arms rests his back on the seat, trying to wake himself up.

Roger opened the door for Cody and followed his father to the front door. As they came up, a woman who appeared to be in her 40's answered the door. "Hello Madame, I'm surprised you didn't come to the hospital." The woman snapped back, "I wasn't allowed to leave work til' 30 minutes ago. Forgive this old fool, come on in." Roger followed his dad into the house and motioned for Cody to follow. It was completely tidy and polished inside. Wood floors, leather seats, and a gigantic fireplace. It really was a change of sight. The woman spoke up again, "It's been awhile Roger, you should stop by more." Roger merely replied, "Been busy." The woman shook her head, "And you're still rude as can be. And who is your little friend?," she asked Cody.

Cody gets out of the car and follows Roger and Ace to the house while holding onto Freddy. He looks up and notices a woman answering the door and blinks a little, tilting his head to the sigh. Cody looks at Roger and nods his head before walking into the house. He looks around the house and holds onto Freddy and blinks a little as he looks at the woman, lowering his head and looks to the side, "I....I'm Cody. Nice to meet you."

As Cody finished, the woman replied, "I'm glad Roger actually has friends. My name is actually Sharron." Alan interrupted and said with a smile, "Actually, this is Roger's boyfriend. He met him on the job." The woman blinked and gave the ugliest glare at Roger and said, "Oh, isn't that nice? I'll let Alan show you up to your room." She stormed off and said, "Alan, I wanna talk after you're done." The older man scratched his head and said, "Shit, well don't mind her. Boys, I'll show you up to Roger's room." He led them up the stairs and turned to the door on the right. "Here you go boys, Roger, I left everything in place."

Cody blushes and looks to the side, knowing Roger was more than a friend and scratches the back of his head. He looks at Ace and slowly looks at the ground, looking the woman glaring at Roger and lowers his head again, ~does... she not like the fact Roger has a boy for a relationship?~ Cody sighs and follows Ace to the room, walking inside and sits down on the ground with his head lowered still.

Roger saw Freddy scurry around, excited to see the new area. It was a nostalgic trip for him as he looked at everything. His room was pretty bare, but you could tell it was a kid's room. It had simple things like a desk and bed. There was one shelf loaded with books on baseball and music theory. There was a small television with an old Nintendo Entertainment System and the last thing that caught Roger's eye was a Saxophone that was dusty from sitting too long. He closed the door behind him and asked Cody, "I got Mario Bros. in that thing. Wanna see if it still works?"

Cody looks around the room and scratches his head. He watches Freddy and smiles softly, brings his legs to his chest and lowers his head on his knees, looking up to continue looking around the room. Cody blinks a little and slowly looks up at Roger, lowering his head and shakes his head, "if you want to I suppose its fine...," his mind was currently on something else.

Roger nodded in agreement, not really listening to Cody. Roger was frustrated that they even came and couldn't believe his father wouldn't know this would happen. He pressed the power button and the screen flickered for a moment, then the game screen came on. Handing Cody a controller, he said, "You can have Luigi, I'll use Mario." As Roger was playing, he viciously tried to keep his mind off the matter. He figured if they played for a little while, they would both forget about it. Alas though, Roger was still eaten by the anger. " . . . She's not my biological mother just so you know," he said without warning as Mario grabbed the flagpole.

Cody sighs softly as he sits over near the tv and wraps his arms around his leg. He holds onto the controller and looks up at Roger, nodding his head and starts playing the game with Roger. Cody looks up at Roger and tilts his head to the side, "o-oh... um.. okay," he rests his head on his knees and starts to quietly cry, covering half his face behind his legs while playing the game.

Even though lost in anger, Roger could see Cody's tear stained cheeks reflecting on the television screen. He pulled Cody up onto his lap and wrapped his arms around him, burying Cody's face into his chest. "Don't let that horrible bitch make you cry," said Roger. Roger kept his grip on him, not paying attention to the noises coming from the video game. Suddenly, there was a loud knock at the door. Roger tried to ignore it, but it became more persistent. "Roger! Open this fucking door right now!," screamed the voice. The light changed in Roger's eyes and his anger came back greater this time. Roger slid out from underneath Cody and patted him on the head. "Everything will be okay, give me a moment," he said, stepping away to open the door.

As he opened the door, Sharron wasted no time speaking. "It's not polite to keep people waiting. I wanna speak with you and Alan in the kitchen. Your . . . friend can stay here while we have our talk." She glanced at Cody and gave the nastiest smile and turned back to Roger. Roger never turned back as he said, "Cody, I'll be a little while. There's a couple more games on the bookcase." The door was shut, but Roger's voice pierced through the wall as they walked down the steps. Hey you fucking cunt, could you actually use his given fucking name? The voices died down as they made their way to the kitchen on the first floor.