BackSeat Lover ~18+~ Anessen and KawaiiNekomimiBoy

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody blinks a couple of times and pouts a little, looking to the side and covers his face while blushing, "i..is it really that hard already? Well I am not thinking of anything exciting..," he sighs and looks at Roger, tilting his head. Cody lowers his head and wipes his eyes, "... I.. never been so scared to go to college before now.."

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Anessen

Roger overcame with sadness as he saw Cody's eyes water up. He gripped his wrists and embraced Cody as hard as possible. No other words needed to be said, he knew exactly what the problem was. " . . . Can you transfer or take online courses? Isn't Cory around you a lot at school?"

Cody slowly looks up at Roger and sighs softly, "I been going there for a while without any problem.. Of course Cory is still around since he is in most of my classes but I noticed 'he' was in one of my classes.. what happens if he attacks me after that class? I don't know what to do nor do I have the money to go to another school."

Roger looked at him and said, "You need to talk to your school about this. I'll go with you tomorrow if it would make you feel better. Also, stay as close to Cory as possible until I can pick you up from school, okay? You need to be careful." Roger held Cody as if he were a treasure. He went down on his knees again and took Cody's magnificence into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it like a whirlpool taking down a ship. Roger haven't had any pleasure in awhile and was completely invested.

Cody lowers his head a little and sighs, "what is talking about it with my school going to do? Anger him so he follows me everywhere outside of school? You saw what he did at the library that one time.," he sighs softly and wipes his eyes. Cody looks down at Roger, moaning softly and spreading his legs, holding onto Roger's head.

• 1 month later...

Roger could feel Cody's fingers intertwine in his hair. Cody's member became like a burning stone, filling Roger's mouth completely. He could barely breath and was gagging on Cody's dick, but he still continued pleasuring him with his mouth and tongue.

Cody arches his back a little and rubs Roger's head while moaning, biting his bottom lip and perks his head, looking down at Roger, "h-hey don't put it all in your mouth if your going to gag on it," he blushes bright red and covers his face embarrassingly.

Roger heard what Cody said, but he ignored it. He only cared about Cody's pleasure and kept on sucking as hard and as fast he could. His hands were holding Cody's hips and Roger's face was red. His breath grew heavy and knees were starting to feel sore from sitting on them, but he kept at it.

Cody watches Roger and blushes bright red, arching his back and moans, squirming a little and shakes his head slowly, "n-no Roger if you keep doing that... I will," he holds onto Roger's hair, arching his back quickly and starts to cum in Roger's mouth.

• 4 months later...

Cody's warm seed fell on Roger's tongue and he immediately swallowed every last bit. He licked his lips and got off his knees. "Thanks for the little snack cutie," he said ruffling Cody's hair. He started to climb into bed and fell face first into his pillow, almost falling asleep immediately still in his clothes.

Cody watches Roger, blushing bright red as he listens to him swallowing his cum. He turns his head to the side while pouting, "w-why did you have to swallow all of it," he blushes and blinks, laughing a little, "already tired?" Cody tilts his head to the side and wraps his arms around Roger, falling asleep.

• 2 weeks later...

Roger woke up before sunrise and moved quietly, trying not to disturb his sleeping prince. He remembered this was the last day he would have his father's help. As Roger made his way upstairs into the attic, he could already hear light footsteps. "I didn't wake you, did I?" said a gruff voice. "No," replied Roger as he came up on the final step. He immediately noticed that the attic looked perfectly organized and there was countless shelves along the walls. Roger was taken back and only said, "How late were you up?" Alan laughed a little and said all night. "I need to get going early, but I wanted to still help you wrap up." All Roger could do was smile and hug his father.

Roger walked his father down and helped load his suitcase in the trunk. In a quick minute, they were down the road and heading to Alan's house.

Cody mumbles softly and turns on his side, pulling the blanket over his head and curls up, rubbing his face on the pillow. He scratches his stomach and stretches out his legs and arms as he turns back on his back, rubbing his eyes and slowly wakes up, looking around the room, "R-Roger," he said confusingly as he sits up and gets off the bed, walking into the bathroom to see if Roger was there. Cody looks around and sighs, rubbing the back of his head and decides he would take a shower since he was in the bathroom.

Roger pulled up to Alan's home as the sun came over the horizon. Alan got out slowly, grunting as he moved towards the trunk. "I hope that crazy bitch lets me sleep at least a little." Roger opened the trunk and handed him his suitcase, "don't bet on it," he replied smiling. Alan smirked and took the bag, turning and making his way to the door. He turned back for a moment and called out to his son. "Now, it's your choice, but I would suggest proposing to that sweet kid soon. Don't get lost in your past again." Roger only smiled and said, "I'll see you dad." He got in his car and headed back to his home.

Cody moves his hand down, washing every part of his body with his eyes closed so he didn't get water in his eyes. He slowly opens them, finishing up on his shower and steps out, drying off and walks back to the bedroom, laying down on the bed. Cody looks at the clock with a sigh, just realizing what time it was and closes his eyes again, falling asleep.

His father's words kept running through his mind the entire drive on the way back. Proposal? Men do that? Is it the right timing? How would I do it? What about name change? The more he thought about it, the more aggravated he became. He pushed it out of his mind as pulled into the drive and locked the cab. He tried to be quiet as he came into the house to not wake Cody. He yawned lightly and saw Cody's naked form. He wanted to do something, but he was just too tired. He fell forward on top of Cody and passed out soundly.

Cody curled up in his sleep, covering himself a little with the blanket as he rubs his head on the blanket now with his face covered by the blanket. He jolts up and looks up, noticing Roger and sighs, flopping his head back down, ~way to startle the fuck out of me,~ he thought with a grumble as he closes his eyes, going back to sleep.

Roger's arms found their way around Cody's torso and he slowly came awake as the sun started to shine brightly. He kissed the smaller boy's soft neck and yawned lightly. "Morning."

Cody slowly looks down at Roger and rubs his eyes, "morning.. where were you," he tilts his head to the side as he slowly turns on his back while blushing, rubbing his neck after getting kissed there.

"I had to take my father back home." Roger was exhausted and wanted to sleep more. Wrapping his arms around Cody, he laid his head on Cody's chest, snuggling up. "What do you want to do today?"

Cody looks at Roger before poking his forehead with a pout, "you could have at least left a note or something.." He rubs Roger's head and looks at Roger, shrugging his shoulders, "I am not really sure, you don't have work today?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you worry." He buried his face into Cody's chest and his next words came muffled. "I'm gonna take today off. The attic wiped me out." Not only that but what his father said exhausted him mentally. He still didn't know what to do.

Cody blinks a little and blushes softly as he looks to the side, smiling softly, "well.. I still probably need to go to college," he rubs the back of his head with a sigh, letting out a yawn for waking up too early, rubbing his eyes.

Half asleep, Roger replied, "What time do I need to take you?" He looked up at Cody with a sleepy face and messy hair.

Cody looks at Roger and rubs through his hair, rubbing the back of his head with his other free hand, "if you want to sleep I can just walk there.. but in a couple of hours, it is still pretty early."