BackSeat Lover ~18+~ Anessen and KawaiiNekomimiBoy

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody turns around and locks the door for now, walking into the house and rubs his arms, "its so cold outside." He shivers a little and blushes, poking his nipples softly and sighs a little. He scratches his head, "maybe a warm shower can help," he walks into the bathroom and takes off his clothes, taking a shower. After finishing his shower, Cody gets out of the shower and turns off the water, starting to dry himself off. He puts on his clothes he had on and dries his hair with the towel, walking out of the bathroom and walks around to attempt to find Freddy.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Anessen

Roger left his customers off at the theater. Nice people and big tippers he thought to himself. "$200 for one half hour drive?" He put the money in his jacket pocket and kept driving. His doors were locked at this point and he only wanted to get out quickly. Roger wasn't too comfortable being around South Side Chi unless there was a big event going on. He saw another hand wave him down and Roger reluctantly came to a stop to pick him up. Sadly for Roger, all his work was on the South Side today. Luckily for him though, he was making good cash today.

Cody finally finds Freddy sleeping in his little house and smiles, "I should let him sleep," he stands up straight and goes to the bedroom. He crawls onto the bed and curls up under the covers, still trying to warm up as he hides under the blanket with a soft yawn. Cody rubs his face against the pillow a couple of times followed by a yawn and wraps his arms around the pillow, falling asleep.

Sunset came and Roger couldn't help but smile. He forgot what kind of money there was to make in the city until today. "This is definitely going into some sort of savings," he said happily. He drove at a steady pace on a little route he knew to get back home. The road always led into the Sun and painted the most beautiful scenery. He came up in the driveway, parking the car and slowly getting out. Today truly was a good day for work and it showed as he went up the steps merrily and then opening the door. "I'm home!," he exclaimed joyfully as he saw Freddy run to his feet.

Cody perks his head up slowly, looking out the window as he saw the sun setting and smiles softly, turning on his other side with a soft sigh and continues sleeping. He waited until Roger came home while resting within their bed and blushes, waking up to look at the bed, ~this is.. the first time I really shared a bed with anyone really. Very least living with someone long-term,~ he thought as he turns to his side and raises the blanket over his head, completely passing out, not even able to hear the door opening, signaling that Roger was finally home.

Roger walked to the fridge and grabbed another coke. As he pulled it out, he noticed how bare the fridge was. All he saw were cokes and a couple of beers. He knew this wasn't good for him and it wasn't good for Cody either. He came into the bedroom and sat his coke down on the nightstand. Roger smiled and said, "What a cute sleeping face." He kissed Cody on the lips and whispered with a smile, "Wake up my prince, sleep time is over."

Cody twitches a little in his sleep and slowly turns onto his stomach, wrapping his arms around the pillow. He slowly turns on his side and felt a set of lips touch his lips, opening his eyes with a yawn. Cody blushes and sits up slowly, blushing, "o-oh your home already? How was work," he rubs his eyes and stretches out his arms.

Roger smiled and said, "It actually was really good. i made a good amount today. I'm guessing you had fun with Freddy?" He sat down on the foot of the bed and looked out to the living room. He turned back and said, "I took a look in the fridge and it seems a little bare. You wanna go to the store with me?" Roger figured that eating out like they have been doing wasn't good for them and besides, a little date at the grocery store sounded nice.

Cody smiles and looks at Freddy by Roger's feet, sighs softly, "I don't think he likes me to much. I didn't want to bug him as he was trying to sleep so I went to sleep. But looks like he woke up when you got home," he pouts a little and moves the covers from his body. Cody nods his head with a smile, "s..sure I usually like going to the grocery store," he gets off the bed and puts his shoes on. "Are we going to go or do you need to feed Freddy?"

Roger laughed and said, "Well, he's only seen practically two people in his life. You would be number three. He won't be mean, but it'll take a bit for him to warm up to you. I'm glad you didn't wake him up though." Roger got up along with Cody and grabbed his hand to walk out the door. He smiled and said, "He already ate this morning, he'll be fine til we get back." Roger unlocked the door and turned the outside light on as he walked out with Cody. A few moments later, they were in the car and already heading down the road.

Cody lowers his head with a pout, "aw.. so does that mean I shouldn't try to get close to him? I don't want him to bite me," he looks up at Roger slowly. He blinks and looks down at Roger's hand, smiling and nods his head, "alright I suppose that's good," he covers his chest with his free hand and blushes, walking to the car and rests his head on the window while Roger was driving.

Soon, they were in the parking lot and Roger turned the car off. Exiting out, he found a cart nearby and rode over to Cody. He was giggling until he caught eyes with Cody and turned bright red. "Don't judge," he said with a crack in his voice. Rarely did it happen, but Roger was completely embarrassed. "S-so, you ready to go inside?," he asked Cody.

Cody gets out of the car and watches Roger riding a cart. He blinks a little and laughs a little, "your funny," he smiles and nods his head as he walks inside the store, "so do you have a list of the things you need? Or do you pretty much know what we need in your head," he tilts his head to the side.

Roger pulled out a small list and said, "I got a general list, but if you want something, just ask." He pushed in the cart through the entrance and started picking up stuff. He mostly tried to stay healthy with the shopping. Vegetables, fruits, fish. He did end picking up another pack of Coke. He looked at Cody and laughed. "I can't be perfect." It was only a small grocery store, so there wasn't much to look at and stuff was close to one another.

Cody shakes his head with a soft smile, "nah.. I should be alright," he follows Roger as he was pushing the cart. He watches as Roger was putting items into the cart, laughing a little, "well.. need something to drink right?" Cody walks around the store and looks at Roger, "is that all you needed," he tilts his head and scratches the back of his head.

"Yeah," he said with a smirk at Cody's response. Roger did grab a case of water and said, "I'll try to get some more water though." He grabbed some cleaning supplies and felt like he got everything he needed for a week. He glanced at Cody and said, "Yeah, I think that will do us." He came up to the checkout and started putting his items down. The cashier handled it quickly and the transaction was done in a flash. As they exited out the building, Roger looked at Cody and said, "Hey, jump on the front of the cart. It'll be fun."

Cody watches as Roger was grabbing more things and smiles softly. He looks in the basket and laughs a little, "wow you needed to buy alot of stuff huh?" He watches as Roger was putting the items on the conveyor belt to geet scan and walks out of the building with Roger. Cody blushes and looks at the front of the cart, ~but... then I won't be able to hide my nipples from the cold,~ he thought with a sigh and gets on at the front of the cart with a soft pout.

Roger laughed hysterically. "I don't think you should have to worry about hiding your tits." As Cody climbed on, he started to push with great speed and jumped on as they flew through the parking lot. Roger was smiling and laughing, but still keeping an eye out for people and cars. He then jumped off and used his heels to come to a complete stop when they reached his car. "The train has come to a stop. Destination, Roger's beat up car. Thank you for riding."

Cody gasps and pouts a little, "w-what?! I am trying to keep them warm," he looks to the side and holds onto the cart tightly. He perks his head as he watches Roger get on the cart as well when it was rolling across the pavement, "w..what are you doing? We are going to hit something," he closes his eyes and opens them slightly, seeing that they were near Roger's car. Cody looks at Roger and gets off the cart, shaking his head and laughs softly, "your crazy sometimes... aren't you," he opens the door and goes into the car.

Roger fell over laughing and said, "You just looked so cute when we were flying." He wiped the tears of laughter from his eyes and said with a smile, "You may be right, I might be crazy." With a twist of the key, he opened the trunk and started putting the groceries in and closed the trunk again as he finished. After putting the cart back, he unlocked the doors and jumped in. "So, cook a little and go to bed?"

Cody looks to the side while blushing with a pout. He sighs and watches Roger go to put the cart away, smiling softly as he came back and got into the car, "yeah I suppose but its going to be hard for me to sleep.. I been sleeping since you went off to work," he stretches his arm with a soft smile, rubbing his nipples with a pout.

Roger leaned in and said, "I guess it's difficult sleeping with hard nipples." He kissed one and smirked as he started the ignition. "Maybe I'll find a way to drain some of that energy." Roger turned on his headlights and headed down the road.

+ + +

They arrived back not too late and Roger asked for Cody's help bringing in the groceries. After settling everything, he got to work on prep. "Does Chicken and pepper stir-fry sound good?," asked Roger.

Cody shrugs his head and laughs a little, "I was warm under the blanket.. its only happens when I go outside," he gasps and covers his nipples with a pout. "O-Oh? What are you going to do," he blinks a little and looks out the window.

Cody brings in some of the groceries and starts unbagging the items once inside the house. He nods his head with a smile, "yes that sounds pretty good. Do you need any help?"

"Oh don't worry, just relax tonight." Roger slowly pulled off his shirt, revealing his lean, toned body. His skin was slightly glistening with sweat. Roger smiled and said, "Sorry, I was feeling a little overheated. My body temp gets warm quickly." He turned on a little Billy Joel on the radio, cutting the peppers and washing them off while singing along. He then washed the chicken off and cut it into small pieces. With a small swig of olive oil, he threw the chicken into the pan and lit the stove. "It'll take a moment before I can add the peppers, you want a drink?," he asked Cody.

Cody pouts a little, "a-aww but I want to...," he blinks a couple of times and blushes as he looks at Roger's chest. He shakes his head side to side with a smile, "nah its find I would always make food in my underwear while wearing an apron. Something you would miss out on, oh well," he laughs softly as he walks into the living room. Cody nods his head with a smile, "y-yeah some coke would be good."