BackSeat Lover ~18+~ Anessen and KawaiiNekomimiBoy

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Roger smiled from ear to ear as he heard the words fall from Cody's lips. He couldn't contain himself and kissed Cody, deeply pushing in his tongue. His tongue was intertwined with Cody's, not letting up at all. Roger's body moved in sync with Cody's thrusts. His mind was on a high, lost in absolute swirling pleasure and his moaning attested to that. Roger had never experienced a love like this before.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Anessen

Cody wraps his arms around Roger and arches his back with his eyes tightly closed as he kisses Roger when still thrusting. He opens his mouth a little, playing with Roger's tongue with his back arched and gasps when feeling Roger's movements go with his. Cody lets out a soft whimper and pulls back a little with his tongue sticked out a little as he arches his back to cum.

Roger's body was flushed with a sudden rush of heat and pleasure as he felt Cody come inside him. It started to slowly drip out of his rear and back onto Cody's member. Roger gave a small smile as he ruffled Cody's hair. Blushing, he said through small pants, "See? . . . You did pretty good." He had a little difficulty catching his breath. The water had been cold for some time, but Roger's body was still on fire. He gave a grin and dragged Cody onto his back. He had Cody pinned and was crouched over him. "Now, . . . let me give you a few extra pointers," he said, licking his neck.

Cody pants heavily and had his eyes tightly closed, slowly opening them to look at Roger, feeling his member slowly pulling out and turns on his side. He nods his head a little while blushing, "I-It's such a interesting feeling," he smiles a little and gasps as he was pinned against the wall, blinking a little, "a-a few more pointers? Like what," he blushes bright red.

"Well, we have to get the person comfortable first," Roger said with a wicked grin. He turned Cody around and got him on all fours, his rear facing him. Roger whispered into Cody's ear gently then as he was on top of Cody now. "Hmm, I think the next thing would be to help the person loosen up." It was then Roger took his finger and slowly pushed it in where the sun never shows. He slowly rummaged through, stretching out Cody from the inside. He withdrew his finger and said with a smile, "Now, I think I have one more pointer." Roger pressed his girth from behind Cody, slowly pushing himself in. When he came to be fully inside Cody, he stopped for a moment to let Cody get used to it. After, he proceeded to thrust.

Cody blinks a couple of times and points at himself, "h-huh you mean me," he blushes and gasps as he suddenly was turned around, facing away from Roger. He closes his eyes as Roger whispered in his ear and slowly opens them, gasping when feeling Roger's finger go inside of his butt and moans softly, "R-Roger.. your being so naughty." Cody covers his face when Roger took his finger out and jumps when feeling Roger's cock pressed against his butt, arching his back a little when it was suddenly pushed inside. Cody lets out a soft moan and leans back with eyes closed, shaking his butt a little before Roger started to thrust. Cody rests his head on the surface when feeling Roger thrusting inside, moving his hand down and starts to stroke himself off.

Roger giggled a little as Cody wiggled his butt. "You're too cute bubble butt," he said with a smirk. He continued to thrust inside Cody, going gently at first to make sure not to hurt him. He then saw Cody moving down on himself and Roger intertwined his fingers with him, going with Cody's pace. Everything felt like a jazz rhythm at that moment; loose, but there was a smooth beat. Roger then started to lightly bite Cody's shoulder, leaving yet another love mark that he liked to give.

Cody blushes and pouts a little, covering his face and shakes his head, "n-no don't say that," he grumbles a little and moans when Roger continue thrusting. He strokes his cock faster while feeling thrust inside and looks over his shoulder, sticking out the tip of his tongue and presses his finger on the tip of his cock, feeling pre-cum ooze from the tip and blushes. Cody rests his head on the surface and gasps, feeling Roger bite his shoulder and covers his face while squirming his hips.

• 2 weeks later...

Roger felt flushed and came inside Cody, seeing it squirt slightly back out. Roger fell on top of Cody, panting heavily. Roger's body was completely warm and not affected by the cold water that poured upon his back. He kept on lightly kissing Cody's shoulders, grinding against him lightly. He then backed up, turning the water on hot. "You know, we should clean up dirty boy," said Roger, grinning. Roger pulled Cody up and started scrubbing him with a bar of soap. He hugged him and said, "I love you Cody."

Cody gasps when feeling cum fill him and lowers his head, biting his bottom lip. He looks to the side and sticks his tongue out a little, feeling Roger on his back and looks over his shoulder. Cody pants softly and sticks his tongue out a little and slowly picks himself up, bushing and nods his head, "yeah.. I suppose we should get clean," he smiles and closes his eyes when feeling Roger cleaning him. Cody looks at Roger, smiling a little, "I love you too Roger."

Roger smiled and closed his eyes, continuing to wash off the mess he left. After drying off, he slowly put his clothes back on. He slipped on a tight fitting green v-neck. He also had a pair of tight, faded jeans that had cuts all over. Roger didn't think he really had a busty physique, but his ass did show otherwise as they filled out the back of his pants. Lastly he put on a pair of black combat boots. He turned his head back to Cody, asking him, "Hey, do you think this looks good?," setting his hand on his hip.

Cody looks at Roger and smiles softly, getting out of the tub and dries off. He gets up and puts on a white t-shirt, watching as Roger was getting dress. Cody looks away quickly and puts on his underwear, followed a pair of black jeans. He bends over and puts on some socks, staying bend over as he puts on his shoes. Cody looks at Roger and blushes, "it looks really good," he smiles and blinks a little, "big booty," he laughs a little while blushing.

Roger admired Cody's body as he got dressed and stuck out his tongue at the big booty comment. He walked up and slid his hands into Cody's back pockets. "You're one to talk bubble butt," Roger said with a smirk. He put his arm around Cody's waist, walking with him out of the bedroom. "You know, we have to celebrate you moving in. What's your favorite food?"

Cody looks at Roger looking at his body and blushes softly, noticing he was staring at his body. He watches Roger walk up to him and gasps, feeling Roger's hands go into his back pockets. Cody pouts a little and crosses his arms a little, blushing a little and rests his head on Roger's arm while walking out of the bedroom. He blinks a couple times and tilts his head, scratching his chin, "uhhh... I like mostly anything. I am not really picky," he sticks his tongue out.

Roger led Cody out of the house, holding on to him until they reached the car. Roger started acting goofy, bowing as he opened the door. "After you my prince," said Roger giggling. He hopped in the other side, starting up the engine and pulled out of the driveway. He got on the freeway and headed for downtown. He didn't know what to do yet, but he was sure he'd figure something out. The radio was already on a little pop station, playing a happy song. He smiled as he looked out the window, looking at the scenery. He forgot what day it was, but he knew he was happy.

Cody follows Roger out of the house and out towards the car. He tilts his head to the side and laughs a little, going into the car and sits down to put on his belt. Cody looks out the window as Roger was driving and opens the window a little as he looks at Roger with a smile. He rests his back on the seat and yawns a little, rubbing his eyes, "so are you going to surprise me," he tilts his head to the side.

• 3 weeks later...

Roger smirked and said, "Yeah, I might even surprise myself." The ideas kept on popping in his head, but they seemed either too formal or seemed cheap. He continued driving until he saw a little neon sign for a wing shop. He liked the idea and pulled into a parking stop and turned off the ignition. Turning to Cody, he asked, "Does buffalo wings and beer sound good to you?"

Cody blinks a little and laughs a little, shaking his head, "your funny," he smiles and rests his chin on his hand as he watches the buildings go by and lets out a soft sigh. He perks up his head up slowly as the car was coming to a stop and looks over at Roger, nodding his head, "yeah that sounds good," nodding his head and blushes, "um.. have you forgetten I can't handle beer so well," he rubs the back of his head, remembering he got totally wasted from when he had beer the first time.

Roger laughed a little at Cody's concern and kissed him ever so lightly on the head, replying, "I'll stop you before you go too far. I don't see a problem though, you're pretty cute when you're drunk." Roger snickered as he exited out of the car, walking to the other side and opening up the passenger door. He held out his hand to Cody saying, "If I may my prince."

Cody blushes a little and pouts, looking away with a sigh, "well... I am glad you found some entertainment when I get drunk," he narrows his eyes as he looks up at Roger as he opens the door. Cody blushes softly and places his hand on Roger's, getting out of the car.

Roger smiles as he pulls Cody into himself, wrapping his arm around his waist. He softly blushes as he says, "You know, this is our first date." Roger frowned a little at the fact that he didn't do something more special or got Cody something nice. Roger felt like he used to be better at this sort of thing, but time has made him a little rusty. He could show how he felt through intimacy, but he still had work to do on the romance bit. He strolled in with Cody when lightning struck and an idea came to mind.

Cody wraps his arms around Roger and blushes, nodding his head with a smile, "y..yes but don't you count that time we went to that ball game a date?" He tilts his head to the side when Roger frown and smiles, "what's wrong why did you change your mood all of a sudden?" Cody starts walking closer to the building and rests his head on Roger's arm while walking, "so do they have anything besides buffalo? Sometimes I don't agree with hot stuff... I get really thirsty and overheat if I have too much," he scratches the back of his head.

Roger smirked and said, "I don't know, it still feels weird saying our first date was a baseball game. When I think of dates, I think of fine dining and jazz bands in the back." Looking at the menu, he told the cashier to get a 20 piece basket, half hot and half mild along with a bottle of wine. "Also, I would like to get it to go." When the bags came out, he looked to Cody and smiled, "I know a better place to eat." He grabbed Cody's hand and led him out the door.

Cody laughs a little and scratches his head, "well... yeah I suppose your right, but it was still consider a date," he sticks his tongue out. He blushes and nods his head, "sounds pretty fancy though," he looks at the menu while Roger we looking at the menu. Cody waits for Roger to finish and tilts his head, "huh..? You don't want to eat here?" Cody blinks and follows Roger out the door, "where are we going then?"

"You'll see." Roger jumped in the car with Cody and drove off to a place he knew from his childhood. Soon, the yellow cab was staring over a lake with a million stars above. With a little smile, he got out and opened the trunk, pulling out a tool blanket and setting it on the ground in front. He placed a couple lanterns to each side so they could still see well. With the food in one hand, he opened the door to let Cody out. "I figured I'd try to be at least a bit romantic."