BackSeat Lover ~18+~ Anessen and KawaiiNekomimiBoy

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody lowers his head a little lowering to hide his face completely with his leg. He sighs softly and blinks a little, looking up at Roger as he was pulled closer to him. He sighs and shakes his head, "but.. I am not sure if she approves of you dating another boy..," he perks his head up when there were knocks on the door. Cody lowers his head a little when Roger started to walk to the door.

Cody looks at Sharron and lowers his head back onto his knees, wrapping his arms around his legs, lowering his head on his knees, becoming unresponsibling when both Sharron and Roger left, sighing softly.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Anessen

Alan was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee and gave Roger a sad look as they came marching up. "Hey Roger, I wanna say-." Sharron immediately cut off Alan and started to tear into Roger again. "What fucking nerve you have. I thought you were oh-so depressed over Rachel and it hasn't even been a year. All I hear is your father go on about how 'I hope he's okay, I'm so worried', and you're already seeing someone else? A boy at that?" Sharron shook her head and started laughing uncontrollably. Roger spoke up and went on, "Don't you ever fucking tell me I never loved her. I may be seeing someone new, but I've never forgot about her, not once. But I can't bring Rachel back and I found another lover. What the fuck is wrong with that?"

Alan was extremely uncomfortable and tried to stay out of it. He figured any word from him might escalate the situation. Sharron looked in disbelief and muttered, "You love him?" Roger answered, "What's left of my heart belongs to Cody." Alan spoke up, "I'm hap-", but was once again cut off by Sharron, "Shut up you fucking fool." Sharon got red in the face and blew her final gasket. "You know, Rachel was like a daughter to me and at least treated me with respect. But you . . . ohhh, you always were a disappointment. I guess that's to be expected after all though. A pathetic faggot that came from the womb of a dying whore!" The words fell silent as Roger's fist met Sharron's face, knocking her to the ground. Roger wanted to yell, but quietly said to Alan, "Could you tell Cody to meet me outside? I think I've overstayed my welcome." Alan was shocked, but told him, ". . . yeah." Roger walked outside and hung his head over the fence, starting to cry profusely.

Cody just sat the floor with his head lowered and looking at the pause game screen. He covers his face and starts to cry again, able to hear most of the conversation due to Sharron's loud voice. Cody shakes his head on his knees and sighs softly, ~maybe.. I should go back to the dorm room.. maybe I can talk to Adrian not to rape me into a coma again...,~ he thought as he stands up and walks to the bathroom with his head lowered as he closes the door.

Alan ignored his wife on the ground as she yelled out, "Alan! What the fuck are you doing!? Help me up!" Alan reached the top floor and took a look in Roger's room, but noticed Cody was not there. He started to knock on the bathroom door, thinking he might of went in there. "Cody, hey it's Ace! I'm gonna take you and Roger back home. Roger settled the issue with Sharron."

Cody lowers his head a little after finishing his business and washes his hands. He perks his head up as there were knocks coming from the door and walks to the door, looking at Ace. Cody nods his head and wipes his eyes as he walks downstairs and towards the front door.

Ace immediately hugged Cody and told him, "It's okay son, everything is okay." He walked down the stairs and saw Sharron sitting where he originally was, smoking a cigarette. Her eye was black at this point and she glared at both of them. "So, are you going to discipline that son of your's?," she said coldly. Alan was tense the entire situation beforehand, but he gave that old charming smile he had and started to laugh. "No, I'm actually proud of him. I woulda knocked you on your ass too." He kept walking forward and stopped right before the door. Turning to Sharron once more, he told her, "I'm gonna spend the weekend with my sons and you can think about what you did to both of them. If I stay married to you after this fiasco, you better treat your sons Roger and Cody with kindness and respect." Suddenly Alan's mood changed completely from the jolly, old man to an unexpected fire and anger. "And like Roger feels about Rachel . . . don't you ever fucking call Beth a whore ever again." Alan walked Cody out and slammed the door.

Cody widens his eyes as he suddenly got hugged by Ace and lowers his head, unable to find the words as he walks to the stairs. He looks at Sharron once before listening to Ace and Sharron going back and forth, lowering his head and blinks, listening to Ace and scratches his head before he walks to the car, getting into the backseat and puts on his seatbelt, resting his head on the window.

Alan went back to grab Freddy while everyone was getting in the car. Alan started the car and drove off towards Roger's home. The mood was depressing for most of the ride and nobody could really help it. Alan jested, "Glad I remembered to grab him. Freddy alone with her would have been pretty terrifying for him." He chuckled a little, but soon went quiet again. Alan turned on the radio and an old song came on. Alan tried to shut it off, but Roger stopped him, "It's okay. I wanna hear it." It was Summer, Highland Falls and the artist was Billy Joel. Roger hummed at first, but found himself singing along soon enough. His voice was sweet and pure, showing that the words meant a little something more to him. Tears rolled down his cheeks and Alan wiped away a few himself.

Cody was looking out the window and notices Ace going back into the house, coming back out with Freddy and rests his head on the window still. He perks his head up when Ace was trying to create a conversation but lowers his head back on the window. Cody was unable to talk and lays down on the backseat, covering his eyes with his arm as he slowly closes them and starts to fall asleep.

Alan pulled up to the house and looked in the backseat. "The poor thing. Must of had a rough day," said Alan. Roger nodded his head as they got out of the car. Alan grabbed Freddy and Roger lifted Cody and tried not to wake him. As they walked in, Alan told him, "If you don't mind, I wanna stay a couple days." Roger nodded his head and Alan walked off to the guest bedroom. Roger took Cody back to their bedroom and he laid him down on the bed. Roger took off his clothes and got in himself. That night, Roger held on tightly to Cody for dear life.

Cody slowly turns to his side and rubs his head against the seat with his head slightly lowered. He felt himself get lifted up and his head slowly resting on Roger's chest as he was walking. After a few minutes being placed in bed, Cody opens his eyes and looks around, slowly looking at Roger and goes back asleep.

• 2 weeks later...

With a crashing noise, Roger woke up from his slumber and stumbled out of his bed. He was still naked, so he pulled up his jeans and walked out to see what the matter was. When he came into the kitchen, he saw his father was cursing as he attempted to clean up the mug of coffee he dropped. As he rose up, he told his son, "Morning, you feeling better?" Roger nodded his head and took a look at what his father was doing. Coffee was brewed, the waffle iron was burning, and bacon was sizzling on a frying pan. With a smile, Roger told him, "You know, you didn't have to do all this." Alan shrugged and said, "I wanted to. Last night was rough." Alan motioned for Roger to sit down and he took the offer, taking a mug of joe from his hands.

Alan continued to cook and Roger cradled the mug in his grasp, warming his hands. As he sipped, he asked his father, "Are you mad that I punched your wife?" Alan stopped for a moment and scratched the back of his head, "Am I mad that you punched my ex? Not really, no." Roger raised his eyebrow and asked, "Ex?" Alan nodded as he took a pancake off the skillet. "Yeah, let's talk about other stuff for now though." Roger sat back shocked, but kept his words silent and proceeded to drink his coffee.

Cody jumps up from hearing a crash sound and grunts a little, turning on his side with a sigh as he falls back asleep. He felt as Roger got off the bed and covers his face with the blanket, rubbing his head against the pillow and opens his eyes slightly, seeing Roger leave the room and turns on his side, curling up and continues to sleep. Cody stretches out his arms and legs as he was hidden under the blanket.

• 5 weeks later...

Alan was moving with haste in the kitchen, cursing up a storm. Roger tried to hold back his laughter as he saw the old man struggle. With the food off the pan and iron, Alan made a plate for his son and made a gesture for him to eat. "I'll cook a little something for Cody in there as well. Is he doing okay after the incident last night?," he asked. Roger took a hard swallow, thought for a moment and said, "To be honest, I'm not sure. Anything like that would be hard on someone, I just hope he didn't take it to heart." Roger's face drew a frown as he said those words.

Alan scratched his head and wanted to change the subject. "Hmm, have you thought about proposing to him?" Roger choked on his bit of food and turned bright red in the face. Pounding his chest, he managed to swallow the bit of food he had lodged in there. "Umm, n-not exactly. I've just been going with it and he has school and I . . . I have work, you know?" Alan started laughing and told him through misty eyes, "I think that tells me everything. Cody!," Alan yelled out. "Food is ready!" Alan made a plate and poured a cup, setting both on the table for Cody.

Cody twitches a little in his sleep and sighs softly, snuggling up to the blanket and pillow. He grunts a little with all the commotion going on downstairs and pulls the covers over his head again and turns on his stomach with a soft sigh, stretching out his legs a big.

Cody slowly opens his eyes, seeing the time once again and grunts softly, turning onto his back with his arm hiding his eyes. He slowly moves his arm from his face and leans his head back, blinking as he saw the time. Cody perks his head up, hearing Alan's voice and rubs his stomach as he got up. He slowly made his way downstairs, holding down his oversize shirt and yawns, rubbing his eyes, "but.. I am still sleepy," he leans slightly against the wall.

Roger blushed as he saw Cody walk out in his shirt from the other night. He was guessing there was nothing on underneath, but he wasn't gonna ask Cody in front of his father. Roger said, "G-good morning." Alan smiled and said, "It's time for breakfast. Come and have a sit down son." Alan motioned Cody to come and sit by him.

Cody rubs his eyes one last time and yawns, nodding his head as he walks over to the table and sits down in between Roger and Alan. His eyes were slightly open, still trying to wake himself up and leans to the side, resting his head on Roger's arm.

• 2 weeks later...

Roger smiled as Cody's head met his arm. He looked so adorable and innocent trying to wake up. He finished his breakfast, but still kept drinking his coffee and talking to his father. Many topics filled the time like baseball, music, poetry and other things. In the back of his head though, Roger kept on thinking about marriage and was wondering if that was moving way too fast. The fight at his father's house took place the other night and it seemed like it was really bad timing. He also wanted Cody to finish college. Roger felt like his mind was too jumbled to make a decision like that right now. "Oh Cody, are you going to school right now?," asked Alan.

Cody rubs his eyes as he was eating and slowly took his head off of Roger's arm, continues eating while listening to Roger and Alan talk about all different kinds of things. He looks up at Roger and tilts his head to the side, wondering what he was thinking about and slowly looks at Alan, nodding his head, "I suppose I should get ready now," he stands up and goes back upstairs to take a shower. After getting his shower, he got dress and made his way back downstairs, grabbing his bag and puts it on his shoulder.

Roger looked at Cody as he walked away, admiring his backside. Alan noticed his son's eyes and started laughing hysterically, making Roger turn bright red. "Shut up!," he said with great embarrassment. Alan settled down and and got up from his chair, going to the kitchen and started cleaning. Roger continued the conversation they were having, sipping his coffee frequently until Cody came back down. Roger walked Cody to the front door and told him, "I'll miss you my prince. You be safe, okay?" Roger then gave Cody a soft, wet kiss on the lips.

Cody walks up to the door and bends over slightly, putting on his shoes and taps them on. He looks up and notices Roger walking up to him, smiling softly. "Is everything alright? You seem like there is something on your mind," he nods his head slowly, "yes.. I will be fine," he blinks a little, blushing and kisses Roger. Cody sets back a little and opens the door, "see you later," he walks out the door and walks the sidewalk, walking in the direction to his college.

Roger watched as he walked away and closed the door with a little sigh. Walking back to the dining room, he noticed the kitchen was spotless. "You clean pretty well for a man," said Roger. Alan just laughed and sat down at the kitchen table with his son, still drinking coffee as the sunlight was brightly shining. Roger and Alan kept on talking about various subjects until Roger stopped and asked, "You think it's too quick to propose?" Alan stopped with a surprised expression on his face and rested his chin on his fist. After a moment of thought, he replied, "I dunno, what do you think?" Roger himself could not answer that.

Cody looks up slowly, walking into the campus, keeping a eye out for Adrian and sighs softly. He rubs the back of his head and perks his head up, walking up to Cory and walks to their first class together. Cody sits down next to Cory, taking out his notebook and a pencil, resting his head on his palm while writing inside his notebook, wondering what was going on with Roger and why he was so quiet this morning. He shrugs his shoulders and continues to write notes that the teacher wrote.

• 4 weeks later...

Roger and Alan started cleaning diligently. Even though Roger kept things in a decent manner, the house was never truly spotless after his wife passed on. After the events of the other night, they felt it was a good time to turn over a new leaf completely and take care of what needed to be done. A smile came to Roger's face as the feeling of nostalgia hit him. He saw his father often, but rarely did they spend quality time with one another. Finally, they came to the attic where light peeked through the cracks in the walls. It was quite the mess and boxes were stacked high. "Well, it's about time to go through this," Roger said as he sipped his cider. Alan nodded as they both went exploring through the maze before them.

Cody rests his head on the desk as he was finish writing and looks up at the board, continues to scribble down more notes the teacher wrote down and slicks his hair back. He perks his head up and slowly looks to the side, noticing Adrian was in this class and quickly looks towards the teacher, ~no.. why does he have to be in this class too,~ he thought as he closes his eyes tightly. Cody lowers his head and as the class finish, standing up and gathers his things, walking out of the classroom.