Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Arata giggled "Boss seems to know to do lots of things Kiyo. I feel so clumsy sometimes, I'm just a neko" he lowered his ears and sighed. "But since you love me I'm sure I can do anything. Your love is giving me strength. I will learn to dance, to be a babysitter and to drive".

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, "well, he is a bit older than I am so he had more experience with certain things." Kiyo smiles a bit, "don't worry, your still getting use to some things in the human world since it is all still pretty new to you."

Arata nodded "He's older and loves you like you are his son" Arata purred louder as he remember the day he met Kiyo. "He didn't sent me to eat outside the day you find me. He served me like I was human. He's a great man".

Kiyo blinks a little and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah, I am surprise he handled our love so quickly. Some would freak out.. but he just accepted it." Kiyo smiles a bit, "yeah, I bet he never knew that cat he fed was secretly a human," he laughs a little. He looks at the store and parks the car, "well we better get the toys for the kids."

"What can I say? People love me easily" Arata giggled as he got out of car. "We have to choose lots. I forgot to add lego on list" he remembered and took out the list from his pocket "We should start with toys for boys" he suggested entering into the big toy store. "It's easily to pick for girls. Everything must be pink".

Kiyo laughs a little and nods his head, "yes you seem to be pretty popular." He nods his head as he gives the pen to Arata since he had the list and walks into the store, grabbing a shopping cart. "Yeah we will start there," he starts walking over towards the boy's section of the store.

Arata looked on the toys and giggled "What about you Kiyo? Did you have a lots of toys when you were a kid? I try to imagine you playing with toys" he chose some robots and cars and added them in the shopping cart. He then looked on logo games. "I like these ones, I want to try doing them too".

Kiyo looks at Arata and nods his head, "yeah of course I did. I had my favorite stuffed rabbit I use to always sleep with when I was a kid along with a few other toys as well." He watches as Arata was putting toys in the cart and smiles, "well at break, you can always play with the kids after your lunch. You can always get a logo game for yourself too while we are here."

Arata perked his ears "So you had a favourite toy while I had none. Maybe I should chose one toy for me too apart from the lego" he chose more toys and add them on shopping cart. "Do you think we should buy pens too? Sara likes to draw, she told me so".

Kiyo laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well I am sure we can find something for you as well," He helps put the toys in the shopping cart and looks at Arata, blinking a bit, "oh.. kids like to draw, so maybe we should get some pens and paper as well, maybe some crayons too."

Arata nodded “I like to draw too as you know. Christie already ordered the paints for the baby’s room” he purred choosing paper and crayons. “Ok, I think we have enough for boys, it’s time to choose dolls for girls. Maybe tiaras too, they like to wear princess stuffs” he blinked seeing so many dolls “What to choose? Some are like babies, to feed them. We should have asked Sophie more about what Sara likes”.

Kiyo nods his head as he watches Arata as he checks items off the list and looks at Arata, "yeah, we got to get stuff for the girls too," he follows Arata. He looks at the dolls and laughs a little, "there sure are a lot," he rubs the back of his head. Kiyo looks at the different dolls and rubs his chin, "hm... I am sure they will like whatever dolls we get, they will probably like princess dolls. Maybe we should contact the restaurant and ask Sophie what Sara likes."

Arata nodded "That's a good idea but if we call Sophie they will tease us. They will think we aren't able even to choose some dools" the neko sighed and smiled as he saw a girl there. "Excuse me, can you help me? I want to buy dolls but I'm not sure which ones are popular now". The girl gazed at him and showed him what to buy. Arata smiled and thanked her by giving her a doll she liked.

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, "they always tease us regardless," he rubs the back of his head. He watches Arata talking to a girl and looks at the doll that the girl pointed out, "so we should get that doll for the girls," he tilts his head as he looks around, seeing what else to get.

Arata smiled as the girl left. "It's nice when we get help Kiyo. Do you think we took everything?" he asked looking on the doll houses. "Christie took one for Sara but maybe we should buy some for the restaurant too. Girls like such things" he suggested to his lover and gazed as he saw a cute cat toy. "What do you think Kiyo. Should I buy it for me?"

Kiyo looks at all of the toys and nods his head, "yeah we sure got a lot of stuff." He looks at Arata and nods his head, "yeah, girls seem to like doll houses, Sara enjoyed hers." Kiyo looks at the cat toy and smiles, nodding his head, "yeah, it is so cute and you deserve to get something too."

Arata laughed and hugged his new friend "I need to choose a name for him...Sara's tiger is called Lucky" he said as he added he toy into the shopping cart and pushed it to the seller place. "They are heavy Kiyo, we really took lots of toys". He smiled to the cashier and helped Kiyo with the toys.

Kiyo smiles a bit as he watches Arata hug his new stuffed animal, wondering if his parents still had his stuffed animal as he was a kid. "I am sure you will think of a good name for him." He follows Arata to the cashier's and puts the toys on the conveyor belt, laughing a little, "well It's safer to get a lot of toys than too little," he takes out the money that Xane gave him and Arata for the kids to pay the cashier.

Arata giggled "We have to put everything into Xane's car. I hope we can throw everything on back". He was still huging his new toy "A name for it?" He blinked and gazed on toy "Can I call him Kay? K from Kiyo, A from Arata and Y from Yours forever?" The cashier sighed "You are so romantic young man". Arata nodded "I am yes and very handsome too". The pushed the shopping cart to the exit.

Kiyo laughs a little, "that won't be that hard, with the toys being in the cart, it will be easy to get them to the car and it won't be that hard to put them into the car if we work together. I am sure Xane will help us get everything into the restaurant and then Sophie and Christie will make sure we got the right stuff for the kids." Kiyo looks at the toy while blushing with a smile, "well.. he is your toy, so you can name him anything you want." He nods, enjoying the name Arata gave his stuffed buddy. Kiyo laughs a little and pays the cashier, walking out of the exit with Arata.

Arata waited for Kiyo to unlock the car and he purred loudly. “I think we have to put the heavy toys into the trunk and the other ones on backseat” he suggested smiling. He looked around to see if there are many people. “I think I can use my tail too to take toys from shopping cart and put them on car. It will go faster” he slowly unwrapped his tail from his waist.

Kiyo unlocks the door and nods his head, "yeah probably the best idea." Kiyo nods his head, "yeah, hopefully your tail can handle all these toys," he laughs a little, opening the trunk and starts putting the bigger bags into the trunk.

Arata dropped the last toy on backseat and smiled “Finally we finished Kiyo. We can go now back to restaurant. I’m sure they are waiting us” he wrapped his tail back to his waist and purred. “I’m hungry after working so hard. I hope they prepared the lunch for us”.

Kiyo closes the trunk and looks at Arata, smiling and nods his head, "I guess we better get back now," he walks to the driver seat to get inside and starts up the car. Kiyo laughs a little and looks at Arata, "oh I am sure Xane and Sophie know you by now, I'm sure they are already making something for lunch."

Arata nodded "I hope so. A hungry neko is good for nothing" he purred playing with his new toy. "Kay is very cute. I will sleep with him in my arms tonight" he smiled. "But first I want to show it to Sara. I'm curious what she thinks about it. Kay is fluffy as my tail".