Remembrance (pigeon x pandamonium)

pandamonium

Andres grew more excited and tried to contain himself.

"really?! Yes! You should come over! How about tonight?" He asked.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Andres finished eating and held onto Sarin's hand as they exited the restaurant.

"I'm so happy! We could stay up late! You should stay over for the night! It'll be like a sleepover!" He exclaimed.

"my apartment isn't really that interesting..." Sarin mumbled shyly as he started to walk towards his apartment. It was in a pretty cheap part of town.

Andres smiled and clung onto Sarin`s arm.

"You don't need to be shy! I'm curious to see where you live! You've gone over to my home, I'd like to know where you live."

Sarin nodded and looked down at the ground. "it's not a very nice place..." he murmured. He stopped in front of a pretty crappy apartment.

Sarin smiled slightly and climbed the stairs to his apartment. "yeah... I guess so" he opened the door and stepped inside, his roommates were all gone but the apartment was still a complete mess.

"Yeah, I live with two other people that I work with..." Sarin put some extra clothes in a backpack and turned back to Andres. "is there anything else I should bring?"

Andres shrugged and continued looking around the apartment.

"i don't know. If you don't need anything, then we should go back home."

Andres smiled back and followed Sarin out the door.

"I have a question. If you don't want to answer me, you shouldn't, but do you have a family? I'm just wondering."

Sarin's mood noticeably dropped. "Not really... I mean, I ran away from home five years ago so..." He shrugged. "I guess that means that I don't have a family anymore"

Andres sensed the uneasiness and held tightly to Sarin's hand.

"I see... Well we can become a family. I like you a lot and you'll never be alone with me." He whispered.

Andres smiled and kissed Sarin in return.

"why shouldn't i be nice to you? I really like you and you're really kind and fun to be around!"

- - - Updated - - -

Andres smiled and kissed Sarin in return.

"why shouldn't i be nice to you? I really like you and you're really kind and fun to be around!"

Andres began to laugh and walked alongside Sarin as they made their easy back yo Andres'home.

"fine. I'll stay quiet."

Andres turned to Sarin and nodded.

"Drew's gonna be there, but Sam doesn't come until 4 or 5, then we go on our daily run together. Would you like to join?"

"I... I really don't like t' be around her... Sorry" Sarin looked at the ground nervously. "I don't mean t' be rude, I just... it's just hard for me"

Andres looked at Sarin worried and reached for his hand.

"I'm sorry, but how come you don't like being around her?" He asked.