Remembrance (pigeon x pandamonium)

pandamonium

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Andres was frightened and nervous about what could have occurred to Sarin.

"I'm so sorry, I won't bring it up. Don't worry about Sam. She's very understanding, she'll try to be polite and less angry."

Andres looked down and tried to hide his sadness.

"she's very overprotective. Drew has known for years and tries to not let her fears get the best of her. Don't you have any fears?"

He looked at Sarin seriously.

Sarin shrugged. "At this point I'm just afraid that thing'll never get any better... I don't wanna have t' live like this forever"

Andres smiled softly as they continued their walk.

"you don't have to be afraid of that anymore." He blew out a puffs of breathes as the chilly night air made his breathe visible.

"look! I'm a dragon!"

They arrived at Andres' apartment. He opened the door and invited Sarin in. Drew had gone to bed early, so the entire place was quiet.

Andres began to blush and get flustered. He pulled Sarin over to the couch and sat next to him. He turned on the television.

"um...so how do we start?" He asked nervously.

Andres began to play with the remote and tried not to look Sarin in the eyes.

"never mind. W-we can just enjoy the cartoons!" He said nervously.

He felt exceedingly warm and took off his shirt, leaving only the tank top on.

Sarin pushed Andres' hair back and scooted closer. "don't you wanna do a little more than that?" he murmured, leaning forward until their lips were almost touching.

"don't be nervous..." Sarin murmured, wrapping his arms around Andres' shoulders. "just relax..." he caught the man's lips in a passionate kiss.

Andres felt Sarin's soft, wet lips on his. He melted, he had never felt such warmth. He encircled his arms around Sarin's waist.

- - - Updated - - -

Andres felt Sarin's soft, wet lips on his. He melted, he had never felt such warmth. He encircled his arms around Sarin's waist.

Andres shyly opened his mouth, tasting the sweetness of Sarin's mouth. He felt intoxicated. He wanted to continue tasting him.

Sarin pushed his tongue into the other's mouth, letting out a soft sound of pleasure. He pulled Andres closer until their bodies were pressed together. After a little bit he slowly pulled away and smiled.

Sarin panted softly and smiled up at him. "ya liked it?" He ran his fingers over Andres' cheek. "can ya remember kissin' anyone else before?"