pandamonium

Andres

height: 6'2"

Weight: 216

Body: muscular with broad shoulders

Hair: black

Eyes: gray

Dislikes: spicy and sour food

Bio: he suffers from amnesia and has no recollection of his past. He is very childish and immature. He has moments where memories from his past come to him. During these times his personality changes drastically. He becomes a cold, apathetic sadomasochist.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Sarin

height: 5'7"

Weight: 178

Body: very skinny and petite

Hair: blonde

Eyes: green

Dislikes: overly fancy things

Bio: Ran away from home when he he was 17, now works as a male stripper and lives with a couple of his co-workers in an apartment. Usually acts pretty flirty but also pretty quiet.

Andres had just gotten out of work. He sat next to the closed pizza parlor waiting for Sam's lover. She wasn't keen on him walking alone after work. She worked as a bouncer in a nightclub and didn't get out if work until four. So Drew was going to pick him up in a few minutes. He sat humming to himself waiting for Drew.

Sarin pushed his hair out of his face as he walked down the empty streets. His shift at work didn't start until two in the morning, but he didn't want to stay in the apartment right now. He had hoped that there might be some kind of restaurant open this late, but he wasn't so lucky. He kept his eyes on the ground and so almost bumped into the man sitting in front of the closed pizza parlor.

Andres noticed a man nearly bump onto him.

"hey watch where ya going! You nearly bumped into me!" He yelled angrily.

Drew had to take over someone's shift at work and would be arriving half an hour later. Andres wasn't a fan of being out alone at night. Not since the incident where he was attacked by a group of thugs. If Sam hadn't heard the ruckus and beat the living shit out of those thugs, he would have been dead.

Sarin took a surprised set backwards at the man's angry tone. "Sorry mister, I just wasn't payin' attention. You don't gotta get all angry at me" he shot the stranger an annoyed glare. He didn't want to deal with someone else's bad attitude. "maybe ya, shouldn't sit out in the sidewalk like some idiot" he pulled his coat tighter around himself.

Andres pouted.

"Sam says i should stay where Drew can see me. So I'm staying here."

He stood up and dusted himself off. He was tired of sitting on the cold ground. He stretched and yawned.

"Sam told me not to talk to strangers and you're a stranger. So i shouldn't talk to you."

He turned to see Drew approaching them. He began to bounce in anticipation.

"Drew's here! Drew's here!" He cheered as he waited for Drew.

"Not t' talk t' strangers? Are ya a little kid or something?" Sarin crossed his arms over his chest and glanced back to see the person called 'Drew' he shrugged it off and started to walk away without another word. It didn't really matter what happened to this guy anyway.

Andres was offended. He was not a child! He was a grown up! How dare he!

"you're a real meanie! I'm a grown up! I has a job!" He growled.

Drew sighed at the sight. Andres was being bratty to a complete stranger.

"Andres! How many times have i told you not to start shit? This is just like the ice cream parlor all over again." He said in exasperation.

Brushing a long stand of hair away from his eyes, he turned to Sarin.

"I'm terribly sorry for Andres'behavior. Please forgive him, Mr... Er, sorry, but what's your name?" He asked politely.

His petite frame and young appearance has caused people to confuse him for a woman multiple times. Before he had reached Andres, a pervert had squeezed his ass and he was currently in a bad mood.

Sarin stopped and looked back at the man talking to him. "I'm Sarin, an' if ya kid has some kinda mental problem then ya probably shouldn't let him stay out this late. 'Specially in this area" he had come to the conclusion that Andres had a mental disability. "ya lucky he didn't get snatched up by someone who was lookin' for a hooker"

Drew grew angry. He grabbed Andres' arm.

"look here, Sarin. He's not special. He just doesn't have recollection of his past. He suffers from amnesia and behaves like a child."

He began to drag Andres back home. Before they turned the corner, he turned and looked at Sarin.

"just get to know him. You'll see what i mean. But you're right, at the moment he shouldn't be alone and thank you for keeping an eye in him."

Sarin sighed and rolled his eyes. He didn't get why this man was getting so defensive, or why he thought that Sarin would ever get to know Andres. But he just shrugged it off and kept walking down the street, trying to find something to do before work.

Drew growled in anger as he pulled Andres roughly.

"that fucking asshole! God, give me strength." He metered to himself.

Andres looked back at the man until they turned the corner. He has taken a liking to the man. He had such a strange accent and he found him pretty like Drew. He winced at Drew's iron grip.

"Drew, that hurts." He whined.

Drew loosened his grip and sighed.

"I'm sorry, but that man stirred me the wrong way." He muttered.

"I kinda like him. He talks funny and he's very pretty." He said with a grin.

Drew chuckled and pulled his hair back.

"I'm not going to be like your mother and stop you from talking with that man, but don't start anything with him. Got it?"

Andres nodded as he yawned.

Sarin ended up finding a bar that was open late. He ordered himself some light food and a couple beers. It was always easier for him to work when he was a little bit drunk. He ended up staying in the bar until it was time for his shift.

They arrived to their apartment. Drew unblocked the door and they walked inside.

"it's kinda late, but let's have dinner." Drew said making his way to the kitchen.

Andres took off his jacket and sat down on the couch.

"all we have is eggs, bacon and milk. Guess it's breakfast for dinner, again."

After dinner they went to bed. Sam arrived around four in the morning and checked to make sure everyone was alright, before going to bed.

Sarin went to work around two and spent all night at work until the around six in the morning. He slowly walked back to the apartment where he lived, feeling gross from all the sweaty guys who had touched him. He didn't actually like his job, it was just an easy way to make money.

Drew had an earlier shift that day and left for his job around six. Andres had to go to work around eight, so he woke up around six to go jogging with Sam. No matter how long she had worked, she always ran around six. She only had to work as a bouncer during the weekends, when there would be more people, but it was Monday, so she was free until Thursday. They decided to run near the park that day.

Sarin had ended up walking home through the park, the birds and flowers always helped him relax before he went to bed. He stopped when he noticed Andres, remembering him for the night before. He sighed softly and kept walking, keeping his gaze to the ground and hoping he wouldn't be recognized.

They had ran a couple miles, when they stopped for Sam to grab a smoke. Her muscular and tall exterior a large contrast to Drew. She sat down on a bench and lit a cigarette. Andres looked at the birds flying overhead. At the corner of his eye, he saw Sarin. He grinned and waved.

"Sarin! Good morning!"

Sam turned to look at Sarin and looked away. A below of smoke leaving her lips as she looked towards the playground in the distance.

Sarin scowled at the man who recognized him, he really didn't want to do anything except go home and shower. He pulled his hood up and kept walking, completely ignoring Andres' call.

Andres ran after him. Sam sighed and finished her cigarette before ruining after him.

"Sarin! Didn't you hear me? I said good morning!" He said catching up.

Sam grabbed Andres'arm and lead him back to the bench.

"Yeah, I heard ya" Sarin finally snapped "now I'm about t' go home and finally get some sleep." he rubbed at his eyes sleepily and kept walking. He glanced at Sam as he passed by. "maybe ya mom should put ya on a leash or somethin'"

Sam was exhausted, but that comment pissed her off.

"if I'm a mom, then i should spree you some fucking manners, punk.", she snapped.

She let go of Andres and made her way towards Sarin. A rolls grin spreading across her face.

"you shouldn't have said that, Sarin. Now she's pissed." He pulled at Sam's arm trying to stop her.

"please, don't hurt him! He's my friend!"

"I'm ya fuckin' friend idiot, an' I don't care if she's pissed off!" Sarin glared up at Sam, tugging his jacket a little tighter around his neck to hide all the fresh hickies on his skin. "What're ya gonna do? beat the shit outta me?"

Sam pulled her arm away from Andres'grasp. An insane smile on her face.

"if you say so, fucker." She chuckled darkly

Her hand clenched into a fist. She pulled her fist back and with one quick jab, she punched Sarin in his stomach. She turned to andes and growled.

"let's go Andres. I need some coffee."

She walked away, dragging Andres alongside her.