Remembrance (pigeon x pandamonium)

pandamonium

Sarin let out a soft noise of pleasure, trying to hold the man even closer as he felt an overwhelming desire build up inside. He tangled his fingers in the man's hair as the kiss continued.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Andres felt his breathing grow ragid. He felt Sarin's fingers go through his hair. A sharp pain shot through his head. He growled in pain and pushed Sarin away. He held onto his head and looked around the room. A cold look in his eyes.

Andres felt his breathing grow ragid. He felt Sarin's fingers go through his hair. A sharp pain shot through his head. He growled in pain and pushed Sarin away. He held onto his head and looked around the room. A cold look in his eyes.

Sarin frowned as he was pushed away. Something seemed different about Andres... But he couldn't put his finger on it... "Andres? are you okay?" he asked, slowly taking a step towards the man.

His eyes flashed back to normal and he looked at Sarin. He nodded and chuckled, nervously.

"yeah...just got a headache. I better take some headache pills, before work." He smiled and went to the bathroom.

Sarin followed him and leaned against the doorway. "okay... well, I guess I should get going now... When can I see you again?" he pushed back a strand of loose hair and looked down at the floor.

Andres opened the bottle and popped two pills into his mouth. He swallowed then and thought about what Sarin said.

"well, when you go to work and I'm out of work, we usually bump into each other!" He said excitedly.

Sarin nodded and gave him a slight smile. "yeah, well, I guess I'll see you later then..." he sighed softly and left the apartment. He sort of wished that he could stay longer... But he needed to get some rest before going to work.

Andres turned to hear a door closing. He hurried to the living room and sighed.

"I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye." He murmured.

He checked the clock and noticed he was running late. He hurried and slipped on his shoes. Struggling to pull on his jacket as he hurried to his job.

Sarin spent the afternoon sleeping before finally waking up and getting dressed. He stopped by at the place Andres worked to get himself some dinner, a little nervous about seeing the man again.

The shop had a few patrons eating dinner. Andres was serving them their pizza, when he heard the door open and saw Sarin. He hurried towards Sarin and gave him a tight hug.

"Sarin! How are you doing? I'm ago happy to see you again!" He squealed.

- - - Updated - - -

The shop had a few patrons eating dinner. Andres was serving them their pizza, when he heard the door open and saw Sarin. He hurried towards Sarin and gave him a tight hug.

"Sarin! How are you doing? I'm ago happy to see you again!" He squealed.

Sarin blushed softly and returned the hug "I'm good, how's work going?" he relaxed slightly, knowing that things wouldn't be strange between them. He always felt himself getting nervous about whether the other would start to dislike him.

Andres let go and nodded. He grinned as he led him towards a table.

"I'm doing well. I'll be out of work in half an hour."

Andres was happy to see Sarin, again. He always felt excited to see him. His heartbeat picked up speed whenever he saw him.

Sarin smiled at him. "I don't start work for another couple hours... maybe when ya get off we can spend some time together" he suggested, pushed his hair back over his ear.

Andres nodded and grinned. He was excited and happy to spend more time with Sarin.

"that sounds great! We get to spend more time together!"

His boss rang the bell with another order.

"I'll be right back. Oh! What would you like?"

Andres nodded and hurried to the kitchen. He brought out Sarin's and a couple other customers their food. He walked towards the cash register to place the money inside. He couldn't wait to get out and spend time with Sarin.

Andres reopened several minutes later with the check. People were being to leave.

"sorry for not being able to talk. Here's your check. I'll be out in fifteen!"

"It's fine, I'll meet you outside" Sarin gave him a bright smile. He left cash along with a generous tip with his check before wandering outside and sitting down on the curb.

Andres grinned and hurried to help his boss. He couldn't wait to see Sarin.

After how shift ended, he hurried outside to meet up with Sarin. He felt a sharp ping of pain in his head when he saw a red car pass by. He ignored the pain and hurried towards Sarin.

Sarin stood up when he saw Andres and walked over to meet him. "hey, are ya done with work now?" he lightly kissed the man on the cheek and took his hand.

Andres nodded and held on tightly to Sarin's hand.

"Yup! So when do you have to leave for your job?"

He tried to ignore the sharp pain that was in his head.

Andres tried not to think for fear of causing the pain in his head from multiplying.

"um...how about the park? It's been a while since we've been there." He suggested.