Remembrance (pigeon x pandamonium)

pandamonium

Andres blushed and twirled his hair nervously.

"that sounds pretty fun. I want to see you dance, honestly." He said shyly.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

"Ya could always just come by the club while I'm workin'" Sarin laughed softly, he didn't really think that Andres would want to go to a place like that.

Andres gasped in surprise. He was super excited at the idea.

"really?! I've wondered what it's like at your job." He said.

"Look, Andres, I'm not sayin' ya can't come..." Sarin sighed "But I don't know if ya realize what exactly I'm gonna be doin'. If ya really wanna see me take my clothes off for a buncha stranger I'm not gonna stop ya..."

Andres was surprised. He gets to see Sarin remove his clothes? He grew red.

"i get to see you take off your clothes?" He asked shyly.

"really?! Okay! Can't wait to see you again!" He cheered.

He noticed Drew coming towards him.

"oh, Drew's here. I'll talk to you when i get back home!"

"Alright, bye then" Sarin hung up and sighed, he was starting to worry about what Andres might think if he decided to visit him at work

Drew and Andres headed back home.

"how is he?" Drew said softly.

Andres smiled and sighed.

"he's alright,i suppose. We're planning on hanging out this weekend." He said excitedly.

Drew nodded."that sounds fun."

Sarin hung out in the park until it was time for work. He kept thinking that Andres would think less of him when he saw how he worked and for some reason that idea made him really sad.

Saturday finally arrived. Sam decided not to go out running that day and Andres stayed home until it was time to go to work.tomorrow, he would have the day off and spend sometime with Sarin. He was excited for tomorrow.

Sarin texted Andres in the afternoon. hey, so are you coming to visit me at work tonight or tomorrow night? or did you wanna just do something during the day tomorrow?

Andres was super excited to see Sarin. He texted Sarin in return.

I'd love to see you tonight if you don't mind. I'll be alone tonight, except for Drew, but he won't mind if i Hong out with you! :-)

Sarin frowned nervously, he was worried about what Andres might end up thinking of him. He ended up going back to sleep until just before 8 o'clock

Andres finally got out of work. He messages Drew about hanging out with Sarin. Drew was fine with it, as long as he didn't stay out so late. He made his way towards the agreed area.

Sarin pushed his hands into his pockets and rolled his eyes. "I really don't know if this is what ya expectin'... but alright" he started to walk towards the club where he worked.

Andres skipped alongside Sarin. Content with the mere presence of Sarin.

"I'm just glad to be alongside you! I enjoy being around you!" He said happily.