Remembrance (pigeon x pandamonium)

pandamonium

Andres leaned towards Sarin and hugged him tightly.

"it's not trouble! Right Drew?" He turned and asked him.

Drew had finished eating and was sipping his juice. He shook his head.

"it's no trouble. You're welcome to come over and stay whenever you'd like." He collected his dishes and set them in the dishwasher, before grabbing his sweater and leaving.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Sarin leaned towards Andres and returned the hug. "thank you... This really means a lot t' me" he murmured, giving Andres a light peck on the cheek.

"if you let me depend on ya too much I'll end up moving in with ya before ya know it" He joked, feeling a little nervous about being treated so nicely.

Andres took Sarin seriously. His eyes widened and he gasped.

"really?! That world be amazing! We could share my room and bed!" He exclaimed excitedly.

Andres settled down and looked down. He sighed and turned away.

"maybe your deserve someone to be dotting on you? You're an incredible person and deserve to be treated as such."

Andres turned towards him and grinned. He leaned towards him and gave him a tight hug.

"well, then we're on the same boat!" He said with a chuckle.

Sarin blushed softly and returned the hug. "I don't really have much means t' pamper ya with though..." he leaned in to whisper in the man's ear. "I could always make ya feel nice if ya wanted..."

Andres smiled. He felt so happy and Luke his heart was going to busy from his chest.

"you already make me feel nice! There's isn't anything i can ask from you." He said, grinning. Oblivious to the hint that Sarin gave.

Sarin paused for a moment before pulling away and bursting out in laughter. "wow, ya really too innocent aren't ya?" he chuckled as he managed to calm down. "it's cute though"

Sarin hesitated for a moment before leaning in and kissing Andres gently. He continued the kiss for just a moment before pulling away with a smile.

Sarin laughed softly and shook his head. "Was it? It was just a normal kiss, silly" he poked the man's cheek playfully. "ya need t' get more used to kisses so I'm not leavin' ya dazed each time"

Andres snapped out of his dazed and hugged Sarin. He whined and shook his head.

"No! I like the way you make me feel when we kiss." He let go of Sarin and looked away.