Remembrance (pigeon x pandamonium)

pandamonium

Andres thought about it and he began to get a headache after several minutes of intending thinking.

"i don't know... I just got a headache. I'll be right back."

He stood up to take a couple of headache pills. He returned with two glasses of water and set them on the coffee table.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Andres smiled and shook his head.

"you didn't give me the headache, i was thinking too hard. I guess i shouldn't think so hard!" He said and began laughing.

Sarin leaned forward and gave him a gentle kiss. "is there anythin' I can do t' help ya?" he asked, resting his hand on Andres' cheek.

Andres shook his head and grinned.

"not really. I'm starting to feel much better! What do you wanna do now? We have so much time to spend together!"

Sarin rested his head against the man's shoulder. "hmm... whatever ya want... we probably shouldn't go farther than makin' out though"

Andres blushed and nodded. He turned to Sarin and shyly looked away.

"um...its getting late, would you like to go to sleep? We could share my bed. It's big enough for two people." He said softly.

Andres blushed and nodded as he should him to his bedroom. The room was bare, except for a bed, a bedside table and a desk. He went to the closet and took out some sweats. He quickly got changed.

"the bathroom's over here. You can brisk you're teeth, while i get some water."

Sarin also changed into more comfortable clothes, not caring if Andres saw him in just underwear. "alright, thanks" he grabbed his toothbrush and went to the bathroom.

Andres took a peak of Sarin changing and looked away, blushing. He was getting flustered by just starting at Sarin. He drank his water and refilled the cup, before heading back to the room.

Andres nodded and yawned. He stupid up to brush his teeth.

"I'll be right back. I need to brush my teeth."

He hurried and returned to Sarin. He plopped down next to him and hummed.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Andres feel asleep almost instantly. He had never feltdo warm and content. Sam had walked into his room and noticed Andres asleep alongside Sarin. She closed the door behind her and went to her bedroom.

Sarin woke up in the middle of the night and sat straight up. He was breathing heavily and it took him a couple minutes to remember where he was.

Andres noticed a shift in his bed and sat up instantly. He turned to Sarin and heard his heavy breathing in the dark.

"are you okay? You're breathing really hard." He whispered.

Andres was worried. Sarin didn't seem fine, but he want going to pry anymore than he needed. He laid back down and fell asleep.

Several hours later Andres woke up and checked his clock. He still had several hours before work. He sighed with joy when he saw Sarin next to him.

Sarin slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Andres. "hey... is it mornin' already?" he grumbled, snuggling back under the covers.

Andres stood up from the bed and stretched.

"Yup! What would you like for breakfast? I'll make you whatever you like!"