Remembrance (pigeon x pandamonium)

pandamonium

"I dunno... anythin' is fine with me..." Sarin pulled the covers over his head to block out the light, already starting to fall back asleep.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Andres smiled and left to get ready for the day. He changed and left the room.allowing Sarin to sleep. He went to the kitchen and made pancakes. Once finished, he wasn't sure whether to wake Sarin up or let him sleep. He decided for the former and went to the bedroom.

Sarin was fast asleep, curled up into a tight ball and smiling slightly in his sleep. He looked extremely peaceful and more relaxed than ever.

Andres saw hour peaceful he slept and decided to let him sleep. He went to the kitchen and began to eat the pancakes he made.

Sarin rolled over in his sleep and fell out of bed. He woke up with a loud yelp of surprise and sat up, rubbing the spot on his head that hit the floor.

Andres nodded and hurried to get an ice pack. He returned with an ice pack and a rag.

"here! Are you hungry? I made pancakes."

Andres grinned and left to the kitchen. He came back with some water and hands it to Sarin.

"here! I thought you might be thirsty."

Andres followed him towards the kitchen. Drew was sitting eating his pancakes when he saw them enter.

"good morning. I'll leave you alone when I'm done." He said softly.

Drew gave a small smile and motioned towards a chair. Andres lead Sarin towards a chair and sat down. Serving him his pancakes.

"here! Help yourself! If you want more, I'll gladly make you more!" He grinned.

Sarin sat down and smiled up at Andres "thanks, these look great" he slowly started to eat, savoring every bite. He almost never got homemade food anymore.

Andres sat down and continued eating. He smiled and felt good heart skip a beat asst the sight of Sarin's face savoring his food.

"if you'd like, i can come over to your place sometime and male you dinner."

Andres felt embarrassed and nodded.

"I'm sorry, i probably should have thought it through. You could always come here and i could make you something." He smiled.