Remembrance (pigeon x pandamonium)

pandamonium

Sarin kept his gaze on the floor. "ya really weird..." he muttered. They soon got to the club, it was called 'candy bar' and was clearly not a classy place. Sarin stopped and looked at Andres. "are ya sure about this?"

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

"Alright, I'll be workin' so I can't babysit ya so just leave whenever ya want..." Sarin sighed and walked to the front door. "he's with me" he told the bouncer, gesturing to Andres. They were both let in without any further comment. The inside of the club was full of bright lights and loud music. There was one main stage with a pole in the middle of it and a large bar to the side. Male strippers wandered around, bringing drinks and flirting with customers. One of Sarin's coworkers was currently on stage. "I'm gonna get changed" Sarin said to Andres before pulling away and going back to the dressing room.

Sarin sat down on a small table in the back of the strip club. He was shy and uncomfortable being around so many people he didn't know. He saw the scantily clad men walking around and blushed, looking away. He was excited to see Sarin perform.

After a few minutes the man on stage finished dancing and left. The music changed and Sarin was announced using his stripper name, 'Honey Bun.' Sarin stepped on stage, dressed in a very revealing outfit. He had a good amount of makeup on and was wearing tall, platform stilettos. He brushed his hair back from his face before beginning his performance. It was clear that he had a lot of practice on the pole, he made it look almost effortless and extremely sensual.

When Andres saw Sarin come on stage, he felt his heart begin to beat faster. He was awestruck, by how sensual and graceful Sarin danced. He felt butterflies flutter in his stomach. He has never seen anything so sensual.

Sarin slowly started to take his clothes off as he danced. His gaze wandered over the crowd and he briefly locked eyes with Andres. Before long he was down to nothing but his shoes and some very sexy underwear.

Andres felt funny in his pants and he tightened his legs. He blushed intensely, when he saw Sarin looking at him. He briefly stared intently and then looked away with a dark blush. He smiled and waved shyly at Sarin.

Sarin returned the smile momentarily before refocusing on his movements. He stayed on stage for a few more minutes before finishing his performance. He went backstage for a couple moments before coming back out with just a loose, semi-see through shirt as well as the underwear to cover himself. He was given a couple drinks to serve to a group of men and started to walk over to them.

Andres noticed the see through shirt and flushed a darker red. He wiggled in his seat and tried to calm down. He took drop breathes until he finally settled down. His heart rate returned to normal. He decided to buy something to drink. He went over to the bar.

Sarin finished serving the group and wandered back over to the bar. He leaned on the counter and told the bartender the order of another table before turning to Andres. "hey, ya doin' okay?"

Andres grinned and turned towards Sarin. He blushed slightly and nodded.

"yeah, you were incredible. I'd like to see again, sometime. You were so graceful." He said excitedly.

Sarin laughed and shook his head. "Graceful? I've never heard anyone call it that before... Usually it's just called sexy or somethin'" he took a few drinks from the bartender "well, ya welcome to stop by whenever ya want"

Andres eyes widened and grinned.

"really?! I get to see you perform again?!" He exclaimed.

He began to bounce on his seat.

"yippee! I get to see you, again! I'm so happy!"

Andres blushed and looked away.

"i thought you were incredible. You made my heart best uncontrollably and my stomach felt like butterflies were fluttering." He said shyly.

Sarin raised an eyebrow slightly. "so... it turned ya on?" he chuckled softly and winked at Andres "I didn't know ya were gay" he walked off to serve the drinks.

Andres turned a dark shade of red. He looked down at his lap.

"i-i didn't know that. I guess so..." He whispered to himself.

Andres noticed Sarin giving a stranger a lap dance and felt a tightness in his chest. He returned to the drink in front if him and sipped it, feeling embarrassed of all these emotions he was feeling towards Sarin. After a few more minutes, he finished his drink and waved Sarin good-bye with a grin.

Andres spent the walk back thinking about what Sarin said. Was he attracted to him? He would need to talk with Drew about it. He reached the apartment around eleven. Drew had made dinner and was currently watching the news.

As usual, Sarin stayed at work until around six in the morning and then walked home through the park. His night had been fairly uneventful.

Andres tried to talk to Drew about his feelings towards Sarin, but decided not to. The next day, Sam went on her usual run, but without Andres. He didn't want to make things weird after last night's revelations.

Sarin noticed Sam in the park. He frowned deeply when he noticed she was alone. After a moment of consideration he walked over to her, although he kept a good distance and was clearly nervous. "Hey, Sam. Are ya joggin' alone today?"