~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuji smiled and leaned closer his face to Taiga's. "Yes, I'm sure about this.. and we can't left behind this hard thing, right?" He touched his lover's hard member while teasing it with his butt.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Taiga moans When Ryuji tease his cock with his butt"Ryuji dont tease me like that"

Ryujo blushed as heard Taiga's moaned but chuckled at the end. "Sorry, Taiga.. I'm gonna do it now.." he said, lower his hips and pushed Taiga's cock inside his entrance with a loud gasp and moans.

Ryuji breathed heavily and pushed the rest of Taiga's cock with bitten lips before looked at his lover, shakes his head. "I-It's okay, just hurt a little.. l-let me get used to it first.."

Taiga smiled"I'm happy at you are okay, I dont want to see you in any pain" he stryke Ryuji cheek

Ryuji smiled with a faint of blush on his cheek. "I-I think I'm okay now.. I-It's alright if I move, right?" He breathed slowly before moved his hips slowly with a soft moans; make Taiga's cock going deeper.

Ryuji arched his back and moved a bit faster, moaned at the new sensation cause this is the first time he riding Taiga like this.

Ryuji moved faster again when he felt the more pleasure, yet he moaned even louder cause Taiga played with his nipple.

Taiga smirked"you really enjoy that, didnt you" he continue play with Ryuji nipples

Ryuji blushed brightly and looked at Taiga. "o-of course.. this is the first time I try this position.. an- ahn!" his words unfinished but he keep moved his hips fast with arched back and another lewd moans.

Ryuji was in the fastest speed when moved his hips up and down, closed his eyes in relief when Taiga stopped play with his erect nipple but gasped cause his cock being played with now.

Ryuji moaned nonstops with a slight drool on the corner of his mouth, looked at his lover's slowly. "Ah-Ahnn.. Taiga.. it feels too good, I can't stop.."

Taiga smiled"just come again since I'm close to cumming to" he continue play with Ryuji cock

Ryuji blushed brightly when heard Taiga and keep bounced on top of him fast, moaned cause his cock keep being playing. Yet he do something unexpected; Ryuji leaned closer and kissed his lover suddenly.

Taiga be surpized When Ryuji suddenly kissed him and kissed back, enjoy the kiss

Ryuji shut his eyes tight when Taiga kissed him back, felt his body melting in pleasure which made his climax closer than he expected. He whined within the kiss before cummed hard on Taiga's chest.

Ryuji widen his eyes as Taiga's warm cums released deep inside him, break the kiss with a heavy panta before collapsed on his lover's chest.

Taiga start to pat Ryuji head and smiled"that was awasome, I really miss did this to you"

Ryuji's breath already calm a bit and he enjoyed the pats on his head as well, blushed with a nod. "Yeah, it's really awesome.. I love you so much, Taiga.." he pecked on his lover's cheek.