~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Taiga was sitting down on table waiting for dinner, he is really looking forward to Ryuji cooking very much, he smiled"I didnt know you could cook"

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji glanced at Taiga and smiled slightly while form the chopped meat in to ball and prepare the pan to fry it. "I just can cook a simple foods and since you always cooked for me all this time, I never cook and show it to you.." he chuckled, fry the meat ball and put the vegetable on the plate while saute the potato that already cut into cube on the other pan. "I'm almost done so could you prepare the drink for us?"

Taiga smiled"sure, what drink shall I Get?" He raise himself up and walked towards refrigerator, open the door and see om he could find something to drink

Ryuji was done with frying meatball and saute the potato, glanced at Taiga while he asked him. "Hmm? Do you have orange juice or something cold? Cause it suitable with my cooking.." he smiled, dried the oil from meatball and potato, put it on the plate that already had carrot and beans. After done, he seasoning it with black pepper as he put the sauce on the plate. "Now I'm done.." he said, put the plate with food on the dining table.

Taiga found orange juice and put down orange juice on table, sat himself down on table, smiled"wow your food look very delious out, you are very good cook"

Ryuji rubbed the back of his head and blushed slightly when Taiga compliment him. "E-Eh. Thank you, Taiga.. but this is just a simple foods, I can't make difficult food like you usual cook.." he chuckled, sat himself on the chair.

Ryuji smiled happily with a faint of blush on his face,. "Really? I'm glad then.." he said, eat his meatball first, chew it with a hummed of happy cause it tasted good.

Taiga continue eat the food and smiled"I'm nervous for my Final test tomorrow, I hope I Get good grade, I dont want to go one year all over again"

Ryuji chewed his vegetables and glanced back at Taiga, shakes his head. "You don't have to be nervous, Taiga. You're really smart and I'm sure you could pass the test.. ah, by the way, my result will be out tomorrow it will send to here by post.."

Taiga smiled"I'm looking forward to hear what resultat you got from your Final test" he finish eat his food and start to drink his orange juice

Ryuji nodded as heard Taiga's words, finished all his foods anf drink his orange juice slowly. He yawned slightly with sleepy eyes; now he's more sleepy than before, after eat dinner.

Taiga smiled"shall we go rest litter bit before we wash the dishes?" He finish drink his orange juice and start to feel sleepy to

Ryuji blinked his sleepy eyes and shakes his head with smile. "It's okay, Taiga.. I'll wash the dishes fast so don't worry.." he take the plate on by one and washed it immediately, yawned a couple of times.

Taiga smiled and raise himself up, walked towards Ryuji and hugged him"Why are you so tired? I have never heard you yawned so many time before"

Ryuji was almost finished washed all the dishes but he surprised a little cause Taiga hugged him gently from behind. "H-Huh? It's nothing, really.. maybe the exam and the surprised from our parents made me too worked out and now I got really tired.." he chuckled.

Taiga smiled"shall we go to bed then, I'm tired to" he start to yawn and stopped hugging Ryuji

Ryuji nod his head in agreement then put the plate on its place. He stretched his arm and pulled Taiga's hand while walked to their bedroom, really want to sleep.

Taiga walked upstairs towards bedroom and walked inside bedroom together with Ryuji, he lay himself down on bed and smiled at Ryuji

When Ryuji reached the bedroom, he immediately laid his body on the bed and smiled back at Taiga who already on the bed as well. He want to say good night but his eyes already fluttered close and fall asleep right away.

Taiga smiled"you was that tired and still you Would make dinner for me, you are really Sweet guy, what Should I do without you, I really need you afterall, Sweet Dreams my dream Prince" he kissed Ryuji lips and feel to sleep after that

The last thing that Ryuji felt when he still had his half consciousness was a soft voices and warm feeling on his lips. He breathed softly and continue his sleep; really went to dreamland.

Ryuji curled up and leaned closer to Taiga; hugged him slowly and buried his face within his lover's chest. He really fast asleep, even the day already changed and sun already rises high on the sky.

Taiga wake up hour later and yawned, looked at Ryuji so was still sleeping, he smiled"wake up my love, its morning and we must do us ready for school"