YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji looked at the queue and nodded at the end. "yeah, that's better than waiting too long in there.." he said, pulled Taiga's hand toward the ferris wheel.

When both of them arrived at the ferris wheel's ride, Ryuji smiled in relief since the queue not so long. After wait for a moment finally they could got in ferris wheel.

Ryuji looked back and Taiga and think for a moment. "Uhm, I think I had ride a ferris wheel before but it was when I still 7 years old.."

Taiga smiled"my first ride on ferris well whas When I was 8 years old, it was on my brithday and I had very fun day that time" he watched outside Of feeris well

Ryuji nodded after heard Taiga's words. "Hmm, I see.. ah! the scenery in this high really beautiful.." he leaned closer to the window glass and smiled widely.

Ryuji was busy enjoying the scenery down ferris wheel as his lover kissed him suddenly, blushed and kissed Taiga's back while hold on his lover's chest.

Ryuji was panting softly as Taiga ended the kiss, widen his eyes and shook his head slowly. "N-No.. you can kiss me as you want.. I just startled a little before.." he blushed while looked down.

Taiga smiled and feelt the Ferris Well stopped"I guess we are finish ride on Ferris Well, lets go out Of Feeris Well" he step out from Ferris Well

Ryuji blinked when realized the ferris wheel stopped, just nodded and followed Taiga from behind. 'I thought he will do more than kissed me..' he thought with soft blush, hold on his lover's arm.

Ryuji distracted from his thought as Taiga asked him, chuckled when heard a loud noise. "Nah, I think we already know where's the next place that should we go, right? Let's grab a lunch!"

Taiga blushed and smiled"sorry about, I just got hungry suddenly, lets go find place to eat" he walked to find place to eat

Ryuji rubbed his chin slightly and looked back at Taiga. "I want cheese burger.. ah, I think that place had everything that we want.." he saw and pointed a small fast food place near them.