~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Taiga smiled"yes I love you so much to, whant to go on date with me tomorrow after school?" He asked and hope Ryuji Would say yes.

Since it was long time since they was on date and he really missed it very much

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji blushed even more dark after heard Taiga's words and nodded happily at his invite. "y-yes.. I want to have date with you.." he smiled but paused. "..but I don't have my exam's result yet.. what should I do.." he bit his lip in worry when remember it.

Taiga smiled"Why dont you go check post have arrived, who knows, maybey your resultat have arrived" he kissed Ryuji forhead

Ryuji nod his head after got a kiss on his forehead. "okay.. but let me rest first.." he leaning forward slighty, made Taiga's cock slide out with a soft moans, laid on the bed with cum dripping from his butt

Taiga smiled"sure you can rest long as you want, I'm going to rest to" he said and closed his for moment

Ryuji curled a small smile on his lips at Taiga before glanced at the window, noticed it's already evening. He shifted his body closer to his lover and closed his eyes for a moment when hugged him.

Ryuji felt the warmness as Taiga hugged him back tightly, start to feel sleepy though at first he just want to rest bit at the end he gave up and fall asleep.

After an hour or so, Ryuji slowly open up his eyes and reliaze that the room already dark. He shifted his body slowly and looked at Taiga who still sleep with a smile.

As watching his lover turned around, Ryuji just smiled and get off from the bed slowly and walked downstairs to have some drink before take a look on the mailbox; hoping his result already inside it.

• 3 months later...

Taiga wake up some min later after Ryuji walked downstairs and yawned since he was still sleepy, he got off the bed and walked downstairs for to find himself something to drink

Ryuji shuddered a bit cause the weather outside is so cold, opened the mailbox and smiled when saw one letter with his school's stamp on it, take it out and went back inside. He closed the door behind him and opened the letter quickly, read the result of his test and jumped in wide smile. "I passed the test.."

Taiga heard Ryuji happy voice and walked out Of kitchen towards Ryuji and smiled"Why are you so happy? Did you pass your test or something" he continue drink his orange juice

Ryuji looked up and hugged Taiga suddenly before leaned back with wide smile. "Yeah, I passed the test, the result just being sent before.." he said, hold up the paper still with his wide smile.

Taiga smiled happly"congrats for to past the text, I knew you Would past the text without any problem, so after eat breakfeast and wash ourself, we can find place to celebrate at we both have passed our text"

Ryuji nodded and let go his hugs from Taiga, smiled when heard his lover's plan. "O-Okay.. that's sounds good to me but who's gonna cook for breakfast?" he asked, pulled Taiga's hand slightly while walking toward the kitchen.

Taiga smiled''what about you make the breakfast today and I'm going to make the breakfast tomrrow'' he walked towards kitchen together with Ryuji

Ryuji nod his head with a smile. "Okay then.. I'll prepare breakfast now.." he smiled, opened the fridge and searched the ingredient; had a couple of egg and some spices, decided to make an omelet with toast.

Taiga smiled''I'm going upstairs towars bathroom for to wash myself and change in new clothes'' he walked upstairs towards bathroom

Ryuji cracked the egg and put it inside the bowl then put some spices on it as well, looked up and nodded his head at Taiga. "Okay.. the breakfast will be ready in ten minutes.." he reminded, mixed the egg with spoon and prepared the pan with oil on it.

Taiga walked downstais with new clothes on himself and walked towards kitchen, walked inside kitchen and sat himself down chair before table.

Taiga are wearing this clothes

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ryuji poured the mixed egg on the pan that already hot, flipped the egg and put it on plate; went to make another one while took out the toast from the toaster. He looked up when Taiga walked back with new clothes. "the breakfast almost ready and could you help me to prepare some drink for us, Taiga.." he asked, smiled after that. "by the way nice clothes, Taiga.."

Taiga raise himself up from chair and blushed when Ryuji mentioned his clothes, he smiled''thank you very much Ryuji'' he walked towards refrigator and open the refrigator found apple juice, he walked towards table and put down apple juice on table and after that, he closed the refrigator door, walked towards cabinet, open the cabinet door and found two glass, closed the cabinet door and walked back towards table put down two glass on the table, sat himself down on chair after that