~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuji chuckled slightly when he saw his lover blushed at his compliment before,. "you're welcome, Taiga.." he flipped the egg again before put in on the plate then put the toast on it as well. He watched Taiga took out apple juice from the fridge, put the plate of foods on the table and put the chocolate and strawberry jams as well, poured the apple juice and serve it. After finished, he take a seat beside Taiga and smiled at him. "foods is ready.. let's eat now.."

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji finished his toast and had some chocolate in the corner of his lips but then blinked when Taiga asked him. "Umm, I didn't continue it again since I was busy with my last test and our parents quarrel.." he said, remembered his parents had a misunderstood with Taiga's parents though at the end they'll agreed to made a wedding ceremony for them.

Ryuji rubbed his chin and hummed slightly before looked back at Taiga. "Well, I'll continue it when I have some inspiration.. why do you asking?"

Taiga was finish eat his toast and smiled''I was just curious, nothing more'' he start to drink last of his apple juice

Ryuji just nod his head as he heard Taiga just curious, finished up his toast and omelette then put the plate on the sink; washed it both of their plates.

Taiga finish eat his omelette and took up the plate, walked towards sink and start to wash, When he was finish wash it, he start to clean it after that and place it where other plate was

Ryuji wiped his wet hands after put the plate on its place and noticed Taiga washed the plate as well, smiled at him. "then I'll take a fast shower so we can go out and celebrate our passing test, okay?" he said, going to upstairs after that.

Ryuji stopped suddenly at the moment Taiga hugged and kissed his cheek. "E-Eh? You want to take a shower together? o-okay then.." he blushed, didn't ask more though he knew that his lover already take a shower before.

Taiga smiled"you can take shower, When I think about it, I have just showred and I want to call my parents" he stopped hugging Ryuji

Ryuji blinked a couple of times before chuckled at Taiga's words, nodded his head slowly. "Okay~ I'll be back in ten minutes.." he smiled, walked upstairs toward the bathroom.

Ryuji got in the tub and turned on the shower, washed his body while wondered why his lover called his parents. 'Maybe he wanted tell them about our passed test and our wedding plan, huh?' he blushed when thought that. After down, he dried his body and dressed up, walked downstairs when he's ready.

Taiga was finish talking to his parents When Ryuji got downstairs and turn around, looked at Ryuji with a smile"so are you ready to go?"

Ryuji nodded his.head slightly and smiled at Taiga. "Yeah, I'm ready now.." he said, put on his shoes and walked out first, waited his lover outside.

Taiga step out from the couch and walked towards front door, put shoes on himself and walked outside closed the door after himself

Ryuji hummed slightly and nod his head excitedly. "Museum? That's sound good and I'm curious about the picture that you wanna show to me.." he rested on Taiga's arm while start walking.

Taiga smiled and start walking towards museum with Ryuji, after some min walking they arrive to museum and Taiga walked inside museum with Ryuji, he looked for the picture he want to show Ryuji and found it, he walked towards picture and looked at it"here is the picture I want to show you"

28d0e86fc904769367b63388ea23c503.jpg this is the picture Taiga is showing Ryuji

Ryuji walked side by side with Taiga and watched a couple of building that they passed, realized that they already arrived at the museum and walked inside the building. He just followed his lover and smiled with amazing looks after saw the picture. "Whoa.. this is a beautiful picture but cool at the same time.." he said, looked back at Taiga with a satisfied smile.