~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Taiga smiled"I'm happy at you like it, it was my father so draw it long time ago, When he was student" he kissed Ryuji cheek

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji blinked in surprise when Taiga said the painter of that picture, looked at him in wide smile. "Really? Wow, your father so talented, Taiga.." he blushed when got kissed, hugged Taiga slightly.

Ryuji looked at the picture again and nod in agreement at his lover's words. "I want to watch him paint something someday.." he said, hummed a bit. "Uhm, how about we went to amusement park?"

Taiga smiled"sure lets go to amusement park, its long time since we have been there" he walked out Of museum with Ryuji and start walking towards amusement park with Ryuji

Ryuji jumped happily when his lover agreed with his suggestion. "Yeah, it's really long time we went there.." he smiled, clung his arm around Taiga's arm and start to walked out of the museum. "Uhm, by the way, why you called your parents before?" he asked.

Taiga smiled"I just want to talk to them and Ask them where we shall Get married" he continue walking towards amusement park with Ryuji

Ryuji nodded in understand, blushed softly after hearing that. "O-Oh, I see.. so what did they say about it.." he asked, a bit curious while continue walking.

Taiga smiled"they say at our weeding its going to be the same church so my parents got married at" he stopped outside Of amusement park

Ryuji hummed slightly before smiled at Taiga. "your parent's church? I'm really curious now.. maybe they decided it when talking to my parents as well.." he said, noticed they already arrived to the amusement park.

Ryuji just smiled at Taiga's answer then looked around the amusement park, pointed at the first thing he saw. "Ah, a roller coaster sounds cool, can we ride that?"

Ryuji blinked as noticed Taiga's sad face, tried to remember it but failed. "A-Ah.. T-Then we could try other ride, okay? what do you want to ride, Taiga.." he said panickly, while hold on to his lover's arm.

Ryuji nodded slowly and smiled a little. "o-okay.. we could go there and ferris wheel sounds great too.." he pulled Taiga's hand slightly to the ghost house, bit his lower lips since he even couldn't remember the last thing that happened when they rode a roller coaster.

Ryuji blinked and stopped his step abruptly, looked back at Taiga who looked so worried. "N-No.. I'm okay. I just.. couldn't remember what happened last time we rode the roller coaster.. it bugged my mind since before.." he looked to the ground while saying that

Taiga looked suprized at Ryuji and smiled"so you don't remember anything at all, you don't remember at I throw up to"

Ryuji widen his eyes and looked up after heard Taiga's words, bit his lips again. "H-Huh, Really? I'm sorry, I tend to forgot every bad memories so I forgot about it.. sorry, I won't ask you to ride that again.."

Taiga hugged Ryuji and smiled"its okay Ryuji don't blame yourself, it happend long time ago so its natrual at you have forgoten about it"

Ryuji surprised a bit when Taiga hugged him then hugged him back and looked up at him. "o-okay.. but I'm silly to forget something like that.." he sighed, buried his face within Taiga's chest.

Ryuji sighed softly then manage to smiled a little. "yeah, I guess you're right.. umm, are you still interested to go to ghost house cause I want both of us having fun.."