~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Taiga smiled''thank you for eat dinner with me, its lonely to eat alone'' he finish drink his orange juice

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji nod his head slowly with a smile. "You're welcome, Taiga.. after all I'll be bored if I study too much.." he said, touched his lover's hand gently.

Taiga squeezed Ryuji hand and smiled''want to walk around hospital with me?''

Ryuji nodded with a smile. "Sure.. but I can't walk longer cause I have to go home.. I need rest for final test tomorrow.." he said, stand from his seat but not let go Taiga's hand.

Taiga smiled"I understand, I can show you around hospital tomorrow before we leaving hospital" he continue holding Ryuji hand and wont let go Of Ryuji hand

Ryuji nodded happily then start to walked side by side with Taiga. "It's been long time since we walked around like this, right?" He smiled, leaned his head on Taiga's arm.

Taiga smiled"yes its been very long time now, I really missed walking around with you, Lets walk towards hospital entrance so I can give you proper goodbye before you go home" he walked towards hospital entrance with Ryuji

Ryuji smiled in agreement but blinked cause Taiga said he want to walked him until the hospital entrance. "E-Eh? Are you sure? What if the nurse search for you.. It's passed the time for patient to walked around, right?" he said but keep walked and followed his lover.

Taiga smiled"dont worry, I'm going back to my room after I walk you to hospital entrance" he stopped before hospital entrance and kissed Ryuji

Ryuji just nodded and reliaze that they almost reached the hospital entrance, stopped and blushed brightly when Taiga kissed him. "U-Umm.. good bye.. see you at the day when you got out from the hospital.."

Taiga smiled"yes goodbye and see you tomorrow, Love you very much" he walked back towards his room so Nurse dont see at he is not at his room

Ryuji nod his head with a blush. "Yeah, love you too, Taiga.." he waved and watched his lover walked back until his sight gone then walked back to his house.

Taiga walked inside his room and lay himself down on bed, happy at Nurse didnt cought him, he start to yawn since he was tired and feel to sleep

After taking a walk for twenty minutes or so, Ryuji reached his house and got inside quickly. 'Hmm? Is everybody already sleep or they don't even come back?' He though while realize how quiet his house was. He walked straight to his room and slumped his body on the bed with a big yawn.

Taiga was still sleeping in his bed and Nurse Miami walked inside Taiga room for to check on Taiga and smiled When she so Taiga sleeping and walked out Of Taiga room after check on Taiga

Ryuji shifted his body on the bed and hugged his pillow as he yawned again. "Huaamm.. I hope I can do my exam perfectly tomorrow.." he mumbled with stretched arm then fall asleep after that.

It was next morning and Taiga wake up with smile on his face since he Should home today and he really looking forward to it very much.

He looked more forward to Ryuji shall visit him and hear he passed the exam

The next day Ryuji wake up with refreshed mind and body, he immediately take a fast shower and get ready to school. When he done he walked downstairs and found his mother and father already sat on the dining table and eat their breakfast. "morning, mom, dad.." he greeted.

Taiga was eating breakfast at cafeteria since he was very hungry and after that he plans to visit Souta and talk to him since it Would be long time before he can talk to Souta again after he leave the hospital

Akira and Fuyumi smiled at their son and let him sat and joined them to have breakfast together. "Morning Ryuji.." Akira greeted while his wife nod her head a little while checking his paperwork though she had a breakfast. Seeing that, Ryuji just chuckled softly and eat his breakfast; cause it's rare to have both of his parents got breakfast together. When he finished breakfast, he excuse himself then walked to his school.

Taiga was finish eat breakfast and was in Souta room talking to his friend since it Would be long time before he can talk to Souta again

Ryuji reached his school in short time, he even arrived a bit faster than he usual do. When the bell ringing, Ryuji got inside his class and sat on his seat while waited teacher to give him the paper work then start it when the teacher let all of the student work it.

Taiga was finish talking to Souta and was now inside his room, laying down in bed and hope Ryuji Would pass the test.

After two hours answering all the question Ryuji finally finished his exam and had a break after the hard test. 'Haah.. it's really difficult but I manage to answer all of it..' he thought while leaned down on his table.

Doctor Tesumi walked inside Taiga room and smiled" you can go home now since your injuri have full healed"

Taiga raise himself up from bed and smiled"what really, I'm very happy for to hear that but can I wait for Ryuji arrive before I leave"

Doctor Tesumi smiled"yes you can do that, so just change in your clothes and you can sit at cafeteria and wait for Ryuji shall arrive there"

Taiga smiled"sure I can do that"

Doctor Tesumi just smiled and walked out Of Taiga room

Taiga watched Doctor Tesumi leave and raise himself up from bed, for to do himself ready for at Ryuji shall arrive