~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Taiga so worried on his mother and said in worry voice"Mom how is father? Are he doing okay?"

Eliza answert back in worry voice"your father opration was just finish and it was sucesss, so right now he is in his room sleeping"

Taiga sighed Of realife"what really, I'm happy to hear that, did you hear that Ryuji, my father is doing okay"

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji see Taiga's face that turns into panic when he talked with Eliza. Ryuji is waiting for answers to be provided by Eliza. Ryuji were surprised to hear Taiga's father had to undergo surgery. But he sighed in relief when Eliza says that Taiga's father operations was success. Ryuji looked at Taiga, nodding. "Yeah, I'm very relieved to hear that," said Ryuji sobbed.

Eliza smiled"yes its good news but I dont know what to do now, since your father cant work anymore, he must relax from now on, do he stress for much, he can Get another heart attack and this time he Would not survive"

Taiga become sad When he heard that"i dont know eighter Mom, I shall think about what I'm going to do for hjelp"

Eliza walked towards her son and hugged him"dont think about it much, just continue study and since this happend, your weeding got deylayed"

Taiga hugged his mother back"okay mother I shall study and finish school, I understand at our weeding got deylayed"

Ryuji sad when hearing Taiga's father could not work anymore and it makes Eliza confused. Ryuji look at Taiga who's sad and he was embraced by Eliza to make him more calm. But Ryuji little flinched when Eliza says that his wedding and Taiga's must be delayed. Ryuji's feeling becomes chaotic at that time, he just stood tense and silent in front of Taiga and Eliza.

Taiga smiled"me and Ryuji must go back home, its getting late and we have school tomorrow"

Elize stopped hugging her son and smiled"you have right Taiga, you can visit your father tomorrow after school, I'm sure your father is awake then, I'm going home soon to"

Taiga smiled"yes I'm coming visit father tomorrow, love you Mom"

Elize smiled"love you to my dear son"

Taiga took Ryuji hand and smiled"shall we go then Ryuji"

Ryuji just nodded when he heard Taiga speaking. Then he saw Eliza remove his hug from Taiga and hurried go home. Ryuji smiled at Eliza as she would go. Ryuji turned when Taiga takes his hand. "Yeah, that's good idea," said Ryuji slowly.

Taiga smiled"lets walk home, its not far from hospital to our home, I really need the Air right now" he start walking home with Ryuji

Ryuji just nodded his head and smiled. "Yeah, It's okay. You look pale, are you okay, Taiga?" said Ryuji with a look of worry.

Ryuji sighed softly, "do not worry too much about it, Taiga. Or you gonna sick and stress out." Ryuji said as stroking Taiga's head which is leaning on his shoulder.

Taiga smiled"thank you for worry about me Ryuji, we are soon frame to our house" they was close towards their home

Ryuji nodded. "Yeah, you're welcome, Taiga. I was your fianc¨¦ anyway so I act like that." Ryuji said smiling toward Taiga.

Taiga smiled"you are still my fiancee Ryuji and we are getting married" he walked towards their house and walked towards door, unlock the door, open the door and walked inside the house

Ryuji look the other way and muttered, "yeah, but our marriage will be delayed." Ryuji stood beside Taiga, waiting for him to unlock the door and walk inside house then took off his shoes.

Taiga took himself off his shoes and smiled at Ryuji"I'm going to bed, I'm very tired right now" he walked towards bedroom

Ryuji just nodded and sighed softly. "Yeah, go ahead." Ryuji walked into the bathroom and washed his face to make it more fresh. Then he walked to his room and finds Taiga already lying down. He also lay down on the bed trying to sleep comfortably even his mind is not calm.

Ryuji turned around, he was not able to fall asleep. Ryuji turned to Taiga when he heard Taiga muttered his father in his sleep. He smiled sadly and hugged Taiga to make him more comfortable. Over time Ryuji yawn and fall asleep while hugging Taiga.

Although already soundly asleep , Ryuji can still hear sounds around them. He realizes that Taiga has stopped calling his father in his sleep. Ryuji smiled slightly and hugged Taiga tighter and tighter.

Taiga wake up next morning and so clock was around 9 PM he decide to take break from school today, so he took up his phone so was on board beside bed and dial school number, after some min rector Of his school pick up the phone and he start talking on the phone

Ryuji shifting his body a little as the sun on his face. He tried to wake up and open his eyes, blinking several times he saw the clock is shown at 9 past 5. Hmm, I'm late again. I should probably take a break today, think Ryuji. Ryuji realizes that Taiga had woken up and was calling someone. He put his hands behind his head and stared at Taiga.

Taiga was finish talking in the phone and la his phone back on the table, so Ryuji awake and smiled"i see you are awake, I'm going back to sleep again"