~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuji looked at Taiga who has put his menu that he hold and nodded. "Yeah, I've decided the foods that I'll order ," Ryuji smiled.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Taiga called Ramus and Ramus come towards them and smiled"what do there want to order?"

Taiga smiled"I want to order fish in dish and red win" Ramus write Taiga order on his paper and was waiting for Ryuji order

Ryuji see Ramus approached their table and ask orders to Taiga then Ramus look toward Ryuji and waiting for his order. "I want to order Roast Meats and orange juice," said Ryuji smiling towards Ramus.

Ramus write Ryuji order and took the two menu in his arm and smiled"your food its coming soon" he walked away again

Taiga smiled"I love fish, what about you?"

Ryuji see Ramus write the order and smiled to him then leave to pick up his order and Taiga's. Ryuji turned when Taiga asked him, "well, I like seafood but now I'm bored and want to eat meat," said Ryuji, scratching the back of his head.

Taiga smiled"do you have any allergy for something" he waited for Ramus shall come with their drinks

Ramus walked back to Taiga and Ryuji table and put their drink on table, walked away after that

Ryuji looked at Taiga and nodded his head, "yeah, I have allergy with dust and cold, If I felt cold or inhale dust, I'll sneezing all the time, It's weird, right?" said Ryuji laughed at himself. Ryuji saw Ramus come back with the drink and walk away again.

Ryuji nodded, "hmm, why you do not like insects, Taiga? I thought Insects was a unique creature," Ryuji laughed softly and took a sip of his orange juice.

Ryuji looked at Taiga then smiled, "yeah, if spider I do not like it too," said Ryuji while playing a glass in front of him.

Ramus walked towards Taiga and Ryuji table with their food, he place Fish in Dishes on Taiga side and place Ryuji food on his side, walked away

Ryuji see Ramus walking towards their table. He put Ryuji's food and Taiga's that they order on the table then went away. Ryuji began to cut the meat and put it into his mouth.

Ryuji raised his head and replied, "the food in this restaurant are delicious, Taiga," Ryuji smiled then put a few pieces of meat into his mouth again.

Taiga smiled"yes Ramus father are very good cook, lucky he Get help from Ramus and his older brother Lucas" he was soon finish eat his fish

Ryuji nodded in understanding, "hmm, so this delicious food is Ramus's fathers cooking. He must be a great chef," Ryuji said as he put his knife and fork and finish eating then take a last sip of his orange juice.

Ryuji nodded and smiled. "yeah, it's a good idea. I also have started to feel tired." Ryuji stood up and take Taiga's hand toh his, interlaced it.

Taiga walked towards counter with Ryuji for to pay for their food, When he come to counter, he pay for their food and start walking towards resturant entrance with Ryuji

Ryuji walked along with Taiga to the counter and after finished pay the bils, they both walked to the exit. Ryuji sighed softly because tired after having fun full day with Taiga. He leaned his head against Taiga's shoulder.

Taiga start walking towards home with Ryuji, he was tired after fun long day with Ryuji

- - - Updated - - -

Taiga start walking towards home with Ryuji, he was tired after fun long day with Ryuji

Ryuji walking beside Taiga then he looked around, there are still many people passing by. Ryuji looked at Taiga, "Taiga, are you tired? Me too, but I really enjoyed our first date." Ryuji said blushing.

Taiga smiled"yes I enjoy our first date very much Ryuji, I had fun time with you" he continue walking home with Ryuji

Ryuji smiling at Taiga and staring towards him rather long. Ryuji hesitate at first but then call him, "Taiga ..." then Ryuji advance his face and kissed Taiga's cheek and whispered in his ear, "thank you for this day," Ryuji directly looking down in embarassment and his face blushed.