~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuji saw Taiga finished cooked and walked toward him. "thank you, Taiga. You're not eat?" he said as he take his sandwich and start to eat it.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Taiga smiled"yes I'm going to eat" he took his plate with sandwich and omelett, sat himself down on table before Ryuji, start to eat his sandwich

Ryuji chewing his sandwich and look at Taiga. "wow, your homemade sandwich and omelet are really delicious," he said as he took another bite of his sandwich and cut his omelet with spoon.

Ryuji looked at Taiga and scratch his chin. "umm, I don't have any idea. well, when I'm took a break from school I just sleep at home," he laughed slightly.

Taiga smiled"I have heard at its going to be festival later, lets go to festival later Ryuji" he was finish eat his sandwich and start to eat his omelett

Ryuji getting excited when hear it. "really? uwaah that must be interesting. Okay I want to go to the festival." he smiled and scooping his last omelete.

Ryuji scratch his head and lower his head, "e-ehehe sorry I just can't help myself, I'm getting too excited. well, I never come to any festival before." he smiled.

Ryuji sit on the chair again and look at Taiga. "Taiga, Did you don't feel burdened? You always make me some food and take care of me. sorry for making you busy al the time," he said as he scratch the back of his head.

Taiga smiled"I dont feel burdened at all, I like to take care Of you" he finish clean plate and place it back on cabinet

Taiga smiled"yes I have many good movie, come with me, I want to show you something" he walked upstairs towards his room, where he walked inside his room

Taiga smiled and walked towards bookshelf, move a book and bookshelf moved to closer to window, a secret entrance showed up"here what I want to show you Ryuji"

Ryuji widen his eyes when saw the bookshelf moved by itself and showed a secret entrance. "wow, I never know there's a secret entrance. You make that entrance?" he said while looking at Taiga.

Taiga smiled"yes I did with hjelp of my father, come with me" he walked inside entrance and stopped before large bookshelf with DVD and many books

Ryuji nod his head and follow Taiga, walked inside the entrance. "hmm, your father must be a smart person, he can make the room like this."

Ryuji walk toward the large bookshelf and touch it one by one. "wow, that bookshelf had many book and DVD. It's really cool," Ryuji said while smiling at Taiga.