~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuji blushing while looking at Taiga, "umm, thank you," It does not take long to arrive at the amusement park. When they got there, Ryuji couldn't stop saying "wow" with shining eyes seeing the unusual sight. Understandably because so far Ryuji never been go to amusement park though.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Taiga smiled"have you not been on amusement park before?" He so on all rides and try to decide Which rides they are going to take

Ryuji face getting flushed and looked to the ground while kicking his leg slowly, "y-yes, I have not been here before because I thought it was not a pleasant place," Ryuji covered his face with his hands, "A-ah I'm weird person, right, Taiga?"

Taiga smiled"no you are not weird Ryuji, you are kind and caring person so are very important to me" he kissed Ryuji again

Ryuji widened his eyes, Taiga really going to make his heart stopped this time. Although surprised, Ryuji kissed Taiga back and tilting his head slightly in order to deepen the kiss. Ryuji doesn't even care when the people around him surprised and gasped to see them kissed. Ryuji let out a soft moan and arched his body.

Taiga stopped kissing Ryuji and smiled"I love you so much Ryuji, I'm very happy for at you are my fiancee, so what ride do you want to take?"

Ryuji trying to catch his breath when Taiga took off their kiss. Ryuji looked at Taiga and nodded, "yes, I love you too, Taiga" Ryuji thought for a moment and said, "hmm, how about we ride jet coaster? I wanted to try to ride it," said Ryuji pulling Taiga's hand.

Taiga smiled"sure we can ride jet coaster, lets go towards jet coaster then" he walked towards jet coaster with Ryuji

Ryuji smile back, "yay, I'm really can't wait to ride that," said Ryuji pleased. Queue for roller coaster's ride is quite a long but it didn't decrease Ryuji's spirit. After waiting a few minutes, they both ended up sitting on roller coaster rides and put seat belts and prepare for drove. Ryuji looked at Taiga with a look of pleased.

Taiga was litter bit scared but Tried not to show it to Ryuji, he was not much fan Of roller coaster very much

Jet coaster began to climb to the top to follow the existing rail. Ryuji love when the wind slapped his face gently. Ryuji's attention distracted when he saw that Taiga's face began to pale. Ryuji holding Taiga's hands and saying, "Taiga, Any problem? you look very pale?" But when Taiga haven't had time to answer a jet coaster already drove down with a fast speed.

Finnaly after some time roller coaster was finish and Taiga step out of roller coaster, start to throw up on ground

Ryuji feel satisfied after trying the jet coaster rides. But when it's finished up, Ryuji see Taiga's face was pale and he immediately threw up. Ryuji panic saw it and approached Taiga. "Taiga, are you okay and why don't you tell me that you can't ride jet coaster," said Ryuji as he patting Taiga's back so he is feeling better.

Taiga stop trowing up When Ryuji patting his back and said in weakly voice"I'm sorry Ryuji, Its just that at I was afride you Would think I'm childish for not takle riding roller coaster"

Ryuji look at Taiga with soft eyes and shook his head. "No Taiga, I do not think like that. If you say it from the start I'm not going to ask you to rides that. I do not want to see you hurt like this," Ryuji said as he hold Taiga's hand

Taiga smiled"you have right, you Would never think that, I'm going to sit on bench for awaile" he raise himself up and walked towards bench, sat himself down on bench

Ryuji nodded and followed Taiga from behind. Ryuji seated himself next to Taiga in the bench and stared at Taiga. "Do you need anything, Taiga?"

Taiga smiled"yes can you Get class with water for me?" He was feeling better since he sat himself down on bench

Ryuji nodded and smiled, "ok, wait for a minute," Ryuji runs into one of the existing beverage stores nearby and bought a bottle of mineral water for Taiga and soda for himself. Ryuji return to Taiga's seat. "This is your drink, Taiga," said Ryuji handing drinks to Taiga and opened his soda bottle.

Taiga start to drink his mineral water and stop drink after second, smiled at Ryuji"thank you for mineral water, I really need that, now feel I much better"

Ryuji nod and swallow the last sip of his drink. "yeah, you're welcome, Taiga," Ryuji said with a smile. "so, Where are we going now?" Ryuji looked at Taiga. "b-but if you still don't feel well do not push yourself, It's better if we go home," said Ryuji again.

Taiga smiled"can we take on last ride before we are going home, Its ride I really want to take with you" he raise himself up after he finish drink his mineral water

Ryuji stared at Taiga with a puzzled look. "huh, what rides do you want to ride?" Ryuji moved from his chair and followed Taiga then match his steps with Taiga's.

Ryuji just nodded and followed Taiga. He climbed the swan boat ride after Taiga. Ryuji began pedaling the swan boat while staring at the surrounding scenery.