~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Taiga smiled"I'm happy to hear that, let's sleep now, I'm tired after love making" he took out his member and lay himself beside of Ryuji

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji look at Taiga and mumbled 'okay' as he shivering a little when felt Taiga took out his member. He rested his head against Taiga's chest.

Taiga wake up next morning and hear his phone ringe, he took the phone, answer it"you are talking to Taiga, who I'm talking to?"

The other in the phone answer back"it's your mother, I'm called for to tell you at your father is relished from hospital after tomorrow"

Taiga smiled when he heard that"what that it's good news, I'm coming to visit you and father, the day after he relished from hospital"

Elza smiled"I'm happy to hear at you is coming to visit us, I'm looking forward to it, but I'm going to visit your father at hospital, talk to you more soon"

Taiga smiled"sure mom, thank you for telling me the good news, love you"

Elza smiled"your are very welcome, love you to" she hang up the phone

Taiga la his phone back on the table

Ryuji wake up the next morning, he grunt a little and rubbed his eyes. He turned when he heard Taiga talk to someone on his phone. After Taiga lay his phone on the table Ryuji look at him and say, "who is calling you, Taiga?"

Taiga smiled"I'm happy for to hear that to, so we are going to visit my parents the day after my father are relished from hospital"

Taiga smiled"today is Thursday, so we are going to visit them on Saturday, since my father is going to be realished from hospital tomorrow"

Ryuji look at Taiga and smiling. "ohh, so It's two days more," He rested his head on Taiga's chest and say. "so, what we gonna do today?"

Ryuji scratch his chin and thinking for a while, but a grumble sounds come out from his stomach. Ryuji blushed as he touch his stomach. "umm, what about we have a breakfast now?"

Ryuji follow Taiga from behind after put on his clothes as well. When he arrive at the kitchen, he seated himself on the chair and look at Taiga, smiled slightly.

Taiga start making breakfast for him and Ryuji, he turn around and smiled at Ryuji"I forgot to Ask, what do you want for breakfast?"

Ryuji rest his palm under his head while sitting on the chair, he looked at Taiga when he asked. "umm, I think I want a sandwich and omelet, but you can make me anything, anyway. I don't mind at all." Ryuji replied and smiled toward Taiga.

After some min Taiga was finish making sandwich and omelett, he walked towards Ryuji and place his plate with sandwich and omelett on table before Ryuji"here have you sandwich and omelett"