~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Taiga smiled"I have always dream to ride swane boat with the one I love and now have my dream come true" he start pedaling together with Ryuji

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji turned and blushed when he heard Taiga's words. "Re-really? I'm happy if I can make your dream come true," said Ryuji while looking down because he embarrased.

Taiga smiled"yes my dreams have come true that's for sure, shall we pedaling back to amusement park" he kissed Ryuji

Ryuji nodded, "yeah, let's go!" But Ryuji's eyes widened as Taiga suddenly kissed him. However Ryuji tilted his head and kissed Taiga back.

Ryuji looked at Taiga when they stopped kissing, Ryuji face blushed darker. "y-yeah, we are going to get married in a month, right?" Ryuji felt his face getting hot and more red.

Ryuji go out of the swan boat and looked at Taiga while holding his hand. "So, where do we go now?" Ryuji said with a smile.

Ryuji nodded and smiled, "your friend's restaurant? Okay, that's sound good," Ryuji linking his hand with Taiga's and started walking.

Taiga started to walk towards his friend resturant with Ryuji, he smiled at Ryuji"When we are coming home, I'm going to call my parents and tell them you are my boyfriend"

Ryuji blushed when he heard Taiga's words. "A-ah, why do you have to say to them? we're going to get married,right. So Don't need to tell them. It was embarrassing, Taiga," said Ryuji as he covered his face.

Taiga giggled"yes thats true but I'm sure they are curious what is happening between us" he was now standing outside Of his friend resturant"now are we frame Ryuji"

Taiga walked inside resturant with Ryuji and smiled"I'm not sure, lets find board first" he walked towards empy board and sat himself down on table

Ryuji nodded and followed Taiga walking into the restaurant. "Okay" Then Ryuji seated himself in one chair that faced with Taiga.

Taiga so his friend come towards them and smiled at his friend"Hello Ramus how are you doing?"

Ramus so was boy with dark red hair and Blue bangs and green eyes, smiled at Taiga"hello Taiga how are you doing? And I'm doing very good" he la two menu on the table

Taiga smiled"I'm doing very good and meet my fiancee Ryuji"

Ramus turn around and so the boy so was sitting before Taiga, he walked towards Ryuji and took his hand before Ryuji, smiled"my name is Ramus Lynge Nice to meet you Ryuji"

Ryuji saw someone walking towards them and greeted Taiga. Red-haired person with blue bangs talk to Taiga. Ryuji jolted and lifted his head when Taiga introduced himself as his fiance. The green-eyed man took Ryuji's hand and said his name was Ramus Lynge. Ryuji nodded and smiled, "M-my name is Ryuji Takashima, n-nice to meet you too, Ramus," said Ryuji while shaking hands with Ramus.

Ramus smiled"yes its very Nice to meet you Ryuji, you are lucky to be Taiga fiancee but be carefull since Taiga are very popular in school but now must I go, I come back When there decide order something, laters Taiga" he walked away

Taiga pouts When he heard what Ramus said"dont listen to him, him not that popular in school"

Ryuji see Ramus with a puzzled look, "o-oh is that so?" Ryuji nodded while looking Ramus went away from their seats. Ryuji laughed softly when he saw Taiga pouted, "hey, do not pouted like that, I might not believe at Ramus easily. But, what did you very popular at school, Taiga?" Ryuji tilted his head.

Taiga smiled"no I'm not that popular Ryuji so I dont understand Why I Get so many love letters everyday at school, shall we look on the menu then" he pick up the menu and open the menu, so on the menu

Ryuji shook his head and pout a little, "If you got many love letters, that means you popular, you know," Ryuji looked at Taiga and nodded, "Yeah that's good idea," Ryuji taking another menu that available on the table and open it.

Taiga was finish look in the menu and la menu back on the table, smiled at Ryuji"I have found something I want to order, have you Ryuji"