YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji blush more dark and look another way, "don't say that, It's embarrassing, Taiga" Ryuji said tugging his pants and threw it down. Ryuji now wearing only his underwear, his blushed more red when he looked at himself.

Ryuji blushed and replied, "I-is that so? If you say that, I'll agreed with it," Ryuji little flinched when saw Taiga start to take his clothes

Taiga was finish taking his clothes off and was now nude, he smirked at Ryuji"what do you think of my body?"

Ryuji blushed when he saw Taiga's chest, "your body is very gorgeous," said Ryuji while touching Taiga's chest that feels soft in his hands.

Taiga smiled"don't worry it's only natural at your body feels hot when you have sex, my body feels hot to"

Ryuji nodded with a moan that escape from his mouth, "mmm o-okay," Ryuji flinched when he accidently arch his body and rubbing his cock to Taiga's.

Ryuji moaned and pre-cum start dripping from his cock. Ryuji whimper as he felt something inserting his lower back. "Ta-taiga, what are you doing,"