YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji gasped and blushed, "y-you want to date with me? If so I had to quickly shower," Ryuji said, rising from his seat and took a towel.

Taiga giggled"you don't have to quickly shower, use good time in shower Ryuji" he raise himself up and walked towards living room for to watch television

Ryuji more blushed as acting weird in front of Taiga, "O-okay, wait for me Taiga, I'll be back in ten minutes," said Ryuji as he goes into the bathroom.

Ryuji felt the warm shower water running down his body. Ryuji can't wait to get a date with Taiga. After Ryuji choose to wear brown sweater and black jeans and arrange a bit his hair, he came out of the room and see Taiga who was watching tv. "Taiga, I'm ready," said Ryuji shyly.

Taiga blushed when he so Ryuji and smiled"wow you are very good looking in that clothes Ryuji, I'm ready to" he raise himself up from couch and turn off the television walked towards front door put his shoes on himself

Taiga open the door and walked outside waited for Ryuji shall come outside before he closed the door, he smiled"we are lucky, it's sunny and warmth, it's good day for date"

Ryuji finished tying his shoes and stood up and left the house. "yeah, we are very lucky. I really like the warm weather," said Ryuji while uncertainly link his hand into Taiga's.

Taiga closed the door and blushed when Ryuji link his hand with his hand, he smiled''where do you want to have our first date?''

Ryuji looked away and blushed. "umm, I'm confused where to go, what if we walk to the park which is near from here after that maybe I can decide we're going," Ryuji smiled.

Taiga smiled"sure we can walk to the park, it's alright with me" he started to walk towards park with Ryuji

Ryuji breathe the summer air which he thought was very comfortable. Without Ryuji realized he close the distance between himself and Taiga and tightened his hand and Taiga's. Ryuji didn't think that dating someone would be as fun as this. Ryuji see Taiga who had been seen him and Ryuji's face flushed. "Ta-taiga why are you looking at me like that? What's wrong?"

Ryuji widening his eyes as Taiga suddenly kissed and hugged him. At first Ryuji tried to remove the kiss but he gave up and tilting his head to deepen the kiss. Soft moan came out of Ryuji's mouth as slowly he pulled Taiga's clothes.

Taiga stopped kissing Ryuji and backed away, blushed deep red"I'm sorry for suddenly kiss you like that, i dont know what happend my body moved on his own, so Please dont be mad at me"

Ryuji trying to catch his breath with a flushed face and shakes his head. "i-it's okay, Taiga. b-besides I enjoy that kiss, really," Ryuji looking away as he confess a bold confession.

Taiga blushed When he heard what Ryuji said and smiled"for to be honest, I have been in love with you since I first meet you, it was love at first sight but I was afride to Get reject by you, so I never dared confess my feelings for you"

Ryuji was shocked when he heard Taiga's statement and blushing. "A-actually I-i love you too, but I'm s-still not sure of my own feelings. W-well you know that I can't able to express my feelings." Ryuji stared at the ground and still trying to looked away because he was embarrassed but he was happy to have the same feeling with the Taiga.

Taiga blushed and smiled"thank you for feel the same way, I love you so much, so where do you want to go now?"

Ryuji smiled softly and hugged Taiga, "I-it is up to you,Taiga. O-oh why do I feel so glad, my heart seemed to explode with pleasure," said Ryuji while hugging Taiga tightly and hid his face which growing reddened.

Taiga smiled"thats feeling is called happyness Ryuji, you its happy to be with person you love, I have the same feeling as you, so shall we go to amusent park then?"

Ryuji release his embrace, then smiled and nodded, "hmm, I think it's a good idea, Taiga." said Ryuji as he holds Taiga's hand and looked at him. "Ta-taiga, if I hold your hand is okay, right?" Ryuji blushed.

Taiga smiled"Of course its okay at you its holding my hand, you are my boyfriend now afterall" he walked towards amusent park with Ryuji