~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuji silent for a moment, 'why should I be embarrassed to sing in front of Taiga?' Ryuji thought. Then Ryuji shook his head, "W-well don't laugh at me if my voice isn't good. Ryuji take a deep breath and began to sing the song.

"mmm, mmm. I was sitting in the park alone~"

"Then I saw you walking past me~ I snapped my head up when I saw your sweet face~" Ryuji caught his breath again

"ooohh, could this be love? because my heart beats faster~"

"ooohh, God let me to always be able to see him~"

Ryuji looked at Taiga shyly. "H-how? That as a new song that I made ​​earlier

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Taiga blushed and smiled"you have very nice voice better than mine and I loved your song very much" he sat himself up on couch

Ryuji scratching the back of his head and his face flushed, "Y-you too praising me, Taiga," Ryuji trying to eliminate red in his face but failed. "So T-taiga, we are going to eat, tonight?"

Taiga smiled"shall I make spicy curry then?" He raise himself up and walked towards kitchen for to find something to drink

Ryuji blinked but nodded, "y-you can cook?" said Ryuji when he see Taiga stood up from the couch and started to go to the kitchen. Ryuji follow Taiga from behind.

Taiga smiled" yes I can cook Ryuji and I have not live alone for one year for nothing" he drink his orange juice he found

Ryuji chuckled softly, "hmm, I've lived alone too for long time ago, But I always ate in restaurant or buy fastfood, I'm too lazy to cook at home," said Ryuji while sitting on one of the chair at the dining table.

Taiga smiled"I don't like to eat out very much, it cost a lot of money, so I like to cook home better since it's much cheaper. So I rarely eat out" he continue drink his orange juice

Ryuji nodded, "yeah, you're so different from me. I'll wait you to make a spicy curry. I'm curious about the taste of your cooking," Ryuji also take a glass of orange juice and drink it.

Taiga smiled"I'm going to start cooking then" he found ingredient for spicy curry and start making spicy curry

Ryuji just nodded his head, "yeah, go ahead," Ryuji sat and rested his face with his elbows, he look at Taiga who began to take some ingredient.

Taiga continue make dinner and after some min he was done with dinner, he smiled"dinner are finish Ryuji, let's eat?"

Ryuji nodded and started to take the spoon. "Bon Appetit ~" 'haup!' Ryuji enter the still hot spicy curry into his mouth. "Aw, hot! B-but the curry was delicious, Taiga!" said Ryuji smiled while take another spoon of curry into his mouth.

Taiga smiled"I'm happy at you like my cooking Ryuji and I'm going to make dinner everyday so don't eat out beside is special event, do you understand?" He start to eat his curry

Ryuji looked at Taiga who began eating his curry, 'why he is extremely care to me?' Ryuji thought. But then he shook his head trying to get rid of negative thoughts and replied, "O-okay, I understand. Thank you, Taiga," Ryuji smiled gently.

Taiga smiled"you are very handsome and good looking Ryuji, are you popular at your school?" He continue eat his curry

Ryuji blushed, there's no one had say that before. "I-I'm not handsome and good looking, Taiga. A-and for your information, I never close to anyone before and I-I'm not popular in school," Ryuji difficult to speak. He was too embarrassed because Taiga praised him.

Taiga smiled"what really, why is that Ryuji?" He was finish to eat his curry and was now drinking apple juice

Ryuji looked down trying to relieve the sudden sadness he felt when Taiga asked it. "w-well, because I'm a loner and I can able to get along with others, and it seems people don't like me too," Ryuji still keep his head down and hide his face with his ​​bangs.

Taiga smiled"people so dont like you must be very stupid since they dont know how great person you are. I like you very much and I'm happy to have you as my friend and roomate, you are cool person"

Ryuji felt a little comforted by the words of Taiga. "haha, maybe it's true, I'm also happy to be your roommate and be your friend. I'm just an ordinary person, Taiga, but you're who's a great person, you can do many things. I can only make some songs," said Ryuji, scratching the back of his head.

Taiga blushed When Ryuji said that and smiled"thank you very much Ryuji, I cant do that much, so what do you want to do now?"

Ryuji chuckled to see Taiga blushed for the first time. "well, I do not know what to do, maybe I'll take a shower I'm a little hot now. How about you, would you like to do something, Taiga?" Ryuji said, looking at Taiga