~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuji saw that Taiga already finished talking and put his phone on the table. He nodded, tilting his body. " hmmkay, how do you feel now, better? by the way who is you called earlier?"

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Taiwan smiled"I called my school and tell them I dont come to school today, I'm skip school for today and I'm litter better I guess"

Ryuji nodded and sat himself on the bed. "hmm, I think I will take a break too. I'm happy if you're already feeling better," Ryuji smiled at Taiga.

Taiga smiled"Mizy rector at my school are so nice and kind, she tell me at I could take break from school for some day after I tell her what happend to my father"

Taiga smiled"I'm going to take break from school until next Monday, since we have Wednesday today, what about you Ryuji?"

Ryuji nodded in understanding. "I'm tired and lazy to go to school. I think I'll stay with you until you go back to school,"

Taiga smiled"thank you for want to stay with me Ryuji, I'm very happy for to hear that, I'm still tired, let's go back to sleep" he yawned

Ryuji nodded, "yes, you're welcome, Taiga. Okay then, if you say so" said Ryuji as he lay down against the bed and hugged Taiga tightly.

Ryuji little breathless when Taiga break the kiss. He saw Taiga fell asleep after that, but somehow his body felt hot, he himself was also confused by it. Without realizing it, Ryuji kissing Taiga's neck softly but he stopped when see Taiga moving. "A-ah I'm sorry," Ryuji mumbled, blushing.

Taiga wake up When he feelt Ryuji kissing his neck and smiled" you dont have to aplogize but Why did you kiss my neck?"

Ryuji look the other way and said, "O-okay, I-I do not know, my body moving by itself and, for some reason my body feels really hot right now" said Ryuji, feel embarrassed and more blushed.

Taiga smiled"I guess you want to do it with me then and I Would like to do it with you to" he raise himself up and kissed Ryuji

Ryuji turned, a little startled. "Do that? Doing wha-mmph" Ryuji word was cut while Taiga kissing him, Ryuji's body become heat again because of it.

Ryuji gasped and blushed, "but I do not know how I should do it, I've never done it before, especially with men." Ryuji said, biting his lip.

Taiga smiled"don't worry about that Ryuji, let me show you how to do it" he kissed Ryuji again and start to play with his tounge

Ryuji just nodded and mumbled 'okay' before he felt Taiga's lips against his again. He let out a soft moan, he felt a strange taste when Taiga's tongue twirling inside his mouth.

Ryuji gasped and blushed, "wha-what? S-strip in front of you, ok-okay," said Ryuji stuttered. Ryuji's hands began to reach his school shirt button that has not changed from yesterday, his hands shaking as he unbuttoned the first button.

Taiga so Ryuji hand shaking and smiled"don't be nervous or afride, I promise to be gentle with you, I don't want to hurt the person I love so much"

Ryuji stopped shaking and looked at Taiga, "I-I know but my hand was shaked by itself. O-okay," said Ryuji, unbuttoning his last button. He took off the shirt and throw it to his side and started to unbutton his pants and unzip his zippers.