~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Taiga smiled"yes some DVD are old and some are new, in here have we DVD in all genre to, so pick DVD you want to watch"

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji nod his head and walk toward the bookshelf, at first he found what he want to watch, but then he found another one that he interested in. "Taiga, I'm confused, I don't know what genre that I gonna watch, can you recomended me?" he said with confused look on his face as scratch his head.

Ryuji smiled toward Taiga. "umm, I think I want watch thriller genre, you can choose it. I will follow your choose," he said as leaning on the wall.

Taiga walked out Of his room and walked downstairs towards living room, he walked inside living room with Ryuji, smiled"I hope you Would like the movie I choose"

Ryuji walked with Taiga to living room then he smiled toward Taiga, "well, we will see after we watch it," he said as he seated himself on the couch.

Taiga smiled and walked towards dvd player, start dvd player and put in dvd in DVD player, walked towards Ryuji and turn on television, sat himself down on couch beside Ryuji, smiled"now is dvd starting"

Ryuji saw Taiga put in dvd in DVD player, walked towards him. He rest his head on Taiga's arm when he sit beside him. "okay, let's watch,"

Ryuji switch his look to Taiga. "I love it, Taiga. Well maybe I'm little bit tense because the killer was scary." he said, scratch his head.

Ryuji sighed when the movie finish and rested his head to Taiga's arm. "that was great movie, eventhough I'm trembled when saw the murder,"

Taiga smiled"I'm going to find out how many clock is, I think festival is starting soon" he raise himself up from couch and walked towards kitchen for to find out how many clock is

Taiga was in the kitchen and so on the clock, he so the clock was past six'o clock and walked out Of kitchen, towards living room, smiled at Ryuji"Ryuji we must go to festival now, it have started"

Ryuji saw Taiga walked back to livingroom and smiled at him. "Is that so? Okay then, let's go, Taiga." he raise himself from couch and take Taiga's hand.