Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Daichi sighs and shakes his head, "but still.. it hurt when it happened." He looked up towards Tetsu and blushes, feeling and seeing him kiss him, wrapping his arms around Tetsu.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Tetsu break the kiss and chuckled. "aww, sorry my love.. I didn't mean to make you hurt~" he smiled and wrapped his arm around Daichi's waist. "so, what will we do today?"

Daichi looks at Tetsu and leans forward, licking and biting Tetsu's nipple, smiling, "well I should probably go shopping."

Tetsu collapse on the bed when Daichi leans closer. "uhhnn.. D-Daichi.." he whimpered with eyes closed as the other licked and bit his nipple. He open his eyes again and pouted at Daichi. "hmm, shopping? but outside still drizzle, Daichi.."

Daichi pouts a little and sighs softly, shaking his head, "are you being lazy? I do have a umbrella besides I can go by myself so you can sleep?"

Tetsu sit himself beside Daichi, look at Daichi with pleaded eyes. "no, I'm not.. It just.. I hate rain, rain always make my allergy come back again.." he sigh and pulled Daichi's shirt. "I wanna go with you.. I don't wanna sleep or rest again.." he begged the other.

Daichi blinks while he looks at Tetsu and shakes his head, "but if you go you will just get sicker and not get better. Please get better first before we go outside," he lowers his head and stands up.

Tetsu get off of the bed and stand in front of Daichi. "I'm already recovered, Daichi.. Look I'm healthy as a horse.." he replied to the other, hope his lover allow him to go with Daichi.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and sighs softly, walking downstairs and comes back with a heavy jacket and a face mask, "wear this and you can come," he smiles.

Tetsu blinked as Daichi gone so sudden and come back with jacket and face mask. "whoaa, today wasn't a winter you know.. but If you say that, I'll wear it.." he pouted and take the stuff from Daichi's hands, wear it then look at the other. "satisfied?"

Daichi pouts and taps his foot, "so? Its raining out and you need to protect yourself from getting even worst," he watches Tetsu put it all on. He smiles and nods his head as he grabs the umbrella, "okay let's go."

Tetsu put his hand in front of his chest, defense himself. "okaay mom," he giggled and watch the other grab an umbrella. He holds Daichi's hand then start to walk out of the house after put on his shoes.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and gasps a little, crossing his arms as he walks outside and opens the umbrella. "Mom? Oh is the come back for calling you dad?" He laughs softly while walking to the store.

Tetsu laughed and joining under the umbrella that Daichi hold. "umm, I don't know.. maybe though that nickname fit in you.." he walk side by side beside Daichi toward the store.

Tetsu chuckled lightly and pounce his arm on Daichi's shoulder. "hmm, I never thought about that~ I guess your mind really perv than mine, huh?"

Daichi looks to the side with his eyes narrowing, walking closer to the store with a pout and sticks his tongue out at Tetsu.

Tetsu keep laughing until notice the store already near them and slid his arm around Daichi's waist, showing a little his possessiveness.

Daichi closes his umbrella as he walks into the store. He looks at Tetsu and tilts his head to the side, "Tetsu what are you doing? No one is going to steal me away from you," he blushes.

Tetsu just smiled cheerfully and shrugged. "hmm, I just want to hold you~ besides you're only mine Da.i.chi~" he giggled and walk inside the store. "so, what will you buy, huh?" he look back at his lover.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and goes into his pocket to look at the list, sighing, "a few things it would seem. You might need to help me and to split up to make it go faster."

Tetsu smiled to Daichi and held his hands in front of Daichi. "okay, no problem. I'll help you out..." then he added "oh, by the way, Is this our meeting spot? I don't wanna look like lost child anyway.." he chuckled.

Daichi rips the list in half and gives it to Tetsu, nodding his head with a smile, "yes this will be a good meeting spot. Well see you soon," he waves and goes to find the items on his half of the list.

Tetsu take the half of the list and nodded to the other. "okay mom~ see you later.." he teased Daichi again and walked toward the milk section that was on the first list.

Daichi pouts a little and spanks his butt slightly to Tetsu and sticks his tongue out. He giggles as he walks around the store to get the items on the list.