Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Daichi blinks a little and looks towards Tetsu, lowering his head, "I forgot how much was in the closet," he sighs softly and gets out of the mess.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Tetsu let out a soft sigh and look at Daichi with a low chuckle. "you silly, next time be careful, okay.." he help the other clean the mess then put back the stuff on the closet.

Daichi nods his head and blushes, crawling out of the pile of stuff and looks at Tetsu, "s-so... what should we do? Watch some television?"

Tetsu chuckled and nod his head. "It's okay.. Watch some program tv sounds great.." he ruffled Daichi's hair then pulled his hand and walk toward the livingroom.

Daichi smiles and closes his eyes as Tetsu ruffles his hair, walking to the living room and sits down on the couch.

Tetsu seated himself beside Daichi and take the remote, turn on the tv and search some fun program tv while resting his arm behind the couch.

Tetsu was focused on tv when Daichi crawl and sit on his lap. "hey, you look like child sit on my lap like this.." he laughed and switch to another channel.

Daichi looks at Tetsu with a smile, resting his head on Tetsu's chest while looking at the tv with his hair near Tetsu's nose, "aw.. but couples do this too."

Tetsu laughed softly and look over Daichi's shoulder. "yeah, yeah.. I know it my love~" he said and wrapped his arm around the younger male. But then he frowned a little as Daichi's hair tickling his nose.

Daichi blinks a little and looks up at Tetsu, tilting his head to the side, "is everything okay," he rests his head back on Tetsu's chest with a smile.

Tetsu look down at Daichi and shake his head. "no, It's just your hair was tickling my nose.." he laughed but his attention got distracted to tv because he switch to movie program. But that's not the problem, Tetsu distracted because that movie were sex between men moreover the moan sounds from tv really aroused to him.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and moves his hair from Tetsu's nose, smiling, "s-sorry I didn't know you were so ticklish." He laughs softly and looks at the tv program, blushing softly and gasps when feeling Tetsu's erection poke at him. Daichi looks at Tetsu and blushes, "w-we don't have to watch this."

Tetsu blinked and little puzzled when look at Daichi, seems too much distracted by tv. "ah-uh.. Y-Yeah, you can change the program.." he replied and scratch his head a little as realize his errection poked Daichi's butt, exhale and inhale slowly want to calm himself.

Daichi looks at Tetsu while blushing, moaning softly and nods his head, "is it getting you to turned on," he smiles slightly as he changes the channel before Tetsu would pre-cum his pants.

Tetsu pouted as looking at Daichi. "of course. There's no one male that not turn on if saw that.. What about you, huh?" he said questioningly then poke Daichi's lenght slowly.

Daichi looks at the other tv station for a little while and turns to look at Tetsu, "hey says the one that has an erection in my butt," he bites Tetsu's neck.

Tetsu grunted as Daichi bit his neck. "hmm, you're naughty Daichi.. Let me teach you something.." he whispered on Daichi's ear then his arm lock Daichi's body and his free hand wandering around Daichi's thigh. He smirk when he touch Daichi's member that suprisingly hard.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and sticks his tongue out, tilting his head and lowers his head slowly, listening to Tetsu whisper in his ear. He feels Tetsu touching his thigh, arching his back a little with a soft moan when getting his cock touched.

Tetsu smirked when hear Daichi moaned by his touch. "hmm, you're hard too Daichi.. I think you're not distracted by that movie.." he chuckled, start to rub Daichi's cock slowly.

Daichi shakes his head while moaning and looks at Tetsu, biting his neck and rests his head on Tetsu's shoulder, "g-gah no your so naughty," he arches his back, resting his chest on Tetsu's chest.

Tetsu raise his eyebrow and look at Daichi with smirk still form on his lips. "o-oh are you just realize it now, hmm?" he moans softly as Daichi bit his neck again. Tetsu hissed as his chest pressed against Daichi's then he slid his hand inside Daichi's pants and stroke his half hard cock fast.

Daichi blushes and looks at Tetsu, arching his back and lets out a gasp when getting bit on the lip. He looks down and watches Tetsu's hand go into his pants, letting out a soft moan and starts rubbing Tetsu's crotch.

Tetsu bite his lower lip and look up at Daichi. "you didn't wanna lost from me, huh?" he said as Daichi rubbed his crotch, make him more hard. He moans softly and continue stroking Daichi's cock, felt it throbbing against his hand.

Daichi looks at Tetsu while moaning and licks his neck, "b-but we already did this. You want a second round already? I though I was the horny one," he giggles and moans, feeling Tetsu's hands.