Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Tetsu look at Daichi with eyes half lidded. "yeah, we just did that before.. But I never know you can be horny.." he chuckle and added. "If you're really horny, I let you do anything to me.. I won't attack you~ come on.." he spread his arm, look like inviting Daichi with a small smirk on his lips.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Daichi looks at Tetsu, crossing his arms and looks to the side. He watches Tetsu lay down and smiles softly, "my my you just want to keep going at it," he sticks his tongue out.

Tetsu rolled his eyes and pouted at Daichi. "yes, I am. But it seems you didn't want to do it, huh?" he look away, pretend to got mad to his lover with arm crossed on his chest.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and blushes softly, shaking his head slowly, "aw don't get mad. It feels like your a cat in heat though," he blushes more and scratches his cheek.

Tetsu raised his eyebrow and look at Daichi. "what? Me? Look like cat in heat.. Cat was too cute to be compare with me.." he replied the other with a sigh, little annoyed because he didn't like any cute things.

Daichi looks at Tetsu while sitting on his stomach, blushing, "oh.. you don't like seeing cute things?" He smiles and stands up, walking out of the room.

Tetsu gasps as Daichi sit on his stomach, stare at his lover. "well it's just a little, not much hate cute things.." he blinked as seeing Daichi smiled mysteriously and watching the other walk out the livingroom. "Daichi? Where are you going.."

Daichi smiles and closes the door, walking to the bathroom real quick to take a bathroom break. He walks back to Tetsu and pounces him, licking Tetsu's neck.

Tetsu shrugged as the other didn't answer his question and resting on the couch, close his eyes slightly. He gasp as someone pounced on him and moans softly as Daichi licked his neck. "D-daichi.. are you wanna make me hard again.. I though you didn't want to do this.." he said between his moans.

Daichi looks at Tetsu while blushing and tilts his had to the side as he scratches his head. "Well... my butt is pretty sore and there is plenty of cum inside to last me awhile," he sticks his tongue out.

Tetsu just rolled his eyes and stare at Daichi with a slight pout. "so, what's your reason licking my neck like this, hmm?" he poked Daichi cheek with his index finger while waiting the other answer.

Daichi leans closer to Tetsu's face and rests his head on Tetsu's chest, blushing softly and wraps his arms around him slowly, "I like teasing you as well," he sticks his tongue out with a giggle.

Tetsu tsked as hear Daichi's answer."indeed, you always like to tease me.." he sighed softly and wrapped his arm around Daichi when his lover resting his head on his chest, enjoy the warmness between them.

Daichi closes his eyes and lowers his head, looking up at Tetsu. He moves slowly to Tetsu's side and rests his hand on Tetsu's chest, closing his eyes and falls asleep.

Tetsu watched Daichi slowly falls asleep beside him. 'hmm, he was so tired, huh?' he mumbling and pats his lover's back gently, make him more comfortable but he didn't sleep as well. He already enough with sleep and just watched the other sleep.

Daichi snuggles against Tetsu with a smile and a soft sigh, sleeping soundly. He wrapped his arm around Tetsu slowly and moves himself a little, going on his side and wakes up a little, poking Tetsu on his nipple and laughs softly.

Tetsu kept patted the other back until Daichi's arm wrapped around him and just smiled at his lover. "uhnn, Daichi, you're sure you're sleeping, huh. Don't play with my nipples if you don't wanna attacked by me.." he stare at the younger male with a pout as Daichi pokes his nipple.

Daichi smiles softly in his sleep and lets out a sigh, holding onto Tetsu while he was trying to sleep. He giggles softly and wakes up a little, "aw, but I can't help it," he smiles softly, snuggling his head within Tetsu's chest.

Tetsu just sighed and look at Daichi. "you always make fun of me.." he pouted and leaned closer to Daichi and burried his face on the other shoulder when his other hand graps Daichi's hair gently.

Daichi lowers his head and sighs softly, hiding under the blanket and pouts, looking to the side, "that is what lovers do... we tease eachother."

Tetsu chuckled a the other comment. "yeah, yeah, you were right.. so if I do this you don't mind, right?" he pull the blanket and pressed his lips to Daichi's then lean back fast after that but his hand already jerk Daichi's cock.

Daichi sticks his tongue out and laughs a little, "yeah I know its was right," he sticks his tongue out with a giggle. He spreads his legs and gasps a little, moaning softly and arches his back a little "n-naughty."

Tetsu look at Daichi with a slight smirk. "what? I can't hear you Daichi~" he chuckled and start to stroking Daichi's cock, pinned both of Daichi's hands with his other hand so his lover couldn't moved freely.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and gasps, looking at his hands being pinned and arches his back with a moan, "T-Tetsuuuuuuu," he looks to the side blushing.

Tetsu's smirk grow wider then look at Daichi. "hmm, do you wanna say something, my love~" he said playfully, bite Daichi's neck and speed up his stroke on Daichi's cock didn't let go the other hands.