Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Daichi blushes and shakes his head, "I just want you to feel the extra pleasure when I suck your cock. Why is it too much for you," he tilts his head and sticks his tongue out, gasping when feeling his butt get spread with Tetsu's fingers.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Tetsu chuckles and smiles at the other. "okaaay, I understand my love~ I wanna be inside you, D-Daichi.." he said within his suck. He bob his head up and down, still fingering Daichi's inner walls.

Daichi blushes with a moan, squirming his hips side to side when Tetsu moved his fingers, nodding his head, "y-yes go ahead. You keep spreading my butt with your finger."

Tetsu nodded and continue spreading Daichi's butt, speed up his sucking on the other's cock. He moaned loudly when doing that, got excited giving the younger male much pleasure.

Daichi moans a little more arching his back and starts to pre-cum on Tetsu, arching his back with his butt twitching. He wraps his arms around Tetsu and looks at him, rubbing his butt against Tetsu's cock.

Tetsu grunted when felt Daichi's pre-cum on his mouth and speed up his pace, push the third finger on the younger male's butt. He moaned within Daichi's cock, gaps a little as Daichi's butt touching his cock. "Daichi, I think you're ready now..." he pulled back with eyes full of lust.

- - - Updated - - -

Tetsu grunted when felt Daichi's pre-cum on his mouth and speed up his pace, push the third finger on the younger male's butt. He moaned within Daichi's cock, gaps a little as Daichi's butt touching his cock. "Daichi, I think you're ready now..." he pulled back with eyes full of lust.

Daichi looks at Tetsu with a smile, feeling his butt drip when Tetsu was fingering, "I think its ready too," he spreads his legs and presses Tetsu's cock against his butt.

Tetsu smirked and pull back, look at Daichi. "hmm, you're impatient too, huh?" he chuckled, hissed as feeling Daichi's butt rubbing his cock again. Then he bucked his hips, make the tip of his cock enter Daichi's entrance but want to tease the other with slowly entered his cock.

Daichi pouts a little and sticks his tongue out, "well you wanted to go inside me first before me doing this," he licks Tetsu's neck and squirms his hips side to side, feeling Tetsu's cock rub against his butt.

Tetsu just chuckled and shudder when Daichi lick his neck. "hmm, whatever~" he said then pull his cock and slam hard inside Daichi, make his cock going deep inside Daichi. The water on the bathtub flowing out as Tetsu doing that.

Daichi pouts a little and shakes his head, "you know its true," he sticks his tongue out and arches his back with a loud moan. He lets out a gasp, feeling Tetsu's cock go deep inside his butt.

Tetsu laughed softly and start to thrust inside his lover's butt slowly. He smirked as seeing Daichi's expression; surprise by his action then he lick Daichi's earlobe, give the other more pleasure.

Daichi arches his back up with a moan and held onto Tetsu, drooling a little and looks at him, "its so deep in me like this," he bites his bottom lip softly.

Tetsu give some hickies on Daichi's neck. "hmm, so you like it, huh?" he whispered to the other's ear, speed up his pace and thrust to the younger male prostate.

Daichi lowers his head and moans a little louder, arching his back and bites his bottom lip. "Its so big and deep inside me," he bites Tetsu's neck softly.

Tetsu moaned as Daichi bite his sensitive neck. "yeah, of course Daichi~" he said playfully and reach his lover's cock, tease the tip of it with his thumb.

Daichi squirms his hips and lowers his head, biting his bottom lip and drools a little, holding onto Tetsu while moaning.

Tetsu start to thrust inside Daichi roughly and pressed his lips on Daichi's from behind, moaning within his kiss as feeling Daichi's inner walls graps his hard cock.

Daichi moans a little louder, wrapping his legs around Tetsu while kissing him. He drools a little within the kiss and arches his back with a soft whine.

Tetsu play with Daichi's tongue when his hands pumping Daichi's cock, matching it with his thrust inside his lover's butt. He felt Daichi's leg wrapped around his body tight with his other hand wandering around the younger male's body.

Daichi moves his head side to side while moaning, holding Tetsu tightly and lowers his head to rest on Tetsu's shoulder with his eyes closed tightly. He bites Tetsu's neck while drooling and has his eyes tightly closed.

Tetsu was thrusting roughly inside Daichi's butt, never give break to his lover. He moaned the other's name many times and shudder when Daichi bit his neck. "D-Daichi, I'm close..soon..." he said breathly and pumping Daichi's cock faster.

Daichi looks at Tetsu weakly as he moans, arching his back and holds onto Tetsu even more. He squirms slowly and bites his bottom lip, "y-yes I am ready for you to release inside me."

Tetsu look over to Daichi and smiled softly at the other comment. After a few thrust, his cock twitch and release the white liquid deep inside Daichi, pressing his face on the younger male's neck when do that.

Daichi gasps when feeling a load fill up his insides and lowers his head, blushing and rests his head on Tetsu's shoulder cuming on Tetsu's stomach as he pants.