Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Tetsu raise his eyebrow and chuckled slightly as seing Daichi spanked his own butt, look like tease him. He put the item that on the list to his basket and continue to search another item.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Daichi puts in one item at a time and gets down to the last item. He goes down the lane and grabs the last item, walking to the meeting spot.

After make sure everything was put on his basket, Tetsu walk over his meeting spot with Daichi. He found his lover already on their meeting spot, waved to him slowly.

Daichi smiles and waves to Tetsu, walking to him, "well ready to go," he smiles as he walks over to the cashier.

Tesu nodded and look at Daichi. "yeah, let's go.." he said happily and walk toward the cashier and walk out of the store after paid all their stuff.

Daichi holds a couple of bags as he walks beside Tetsu, holding up the umbrella and looks over at Tetsu, "are you glad you came still?"

Tetsu look up at Daichi who hold much bags on his hands and smiled at him. "here.. let me help you.. just hold the umbrella.." he take all the bag and continue walks. "hmm, glad? of course I am. well.. I was weary if I stay too long at home.."

Daichi looks at Tetsu and shakes his head, "let me hold at least a cou...," he pouts as Tetsu grabs all the bags. He holds the umbrella and continues walking, resting his head on Tetsu's arm while walking, "I just didn't want tour allergies to get worst."

Tetsu chuckled as the other seems didn't satisfied because he hold all the bag. He look at Daichi and smiled softly when his lover resting his head on his arm. "hmm, I told you that I'm already recovered, didn't I?" he look at the street, sighing softly.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and smiles softly while walking, "well I am happy for that." He walks closer to his house and opens the door, walking inside and shakes the umbrella before closing it, "hopefully I got everything."

Tetsu tilt his head and look at Daichi. "well, I'm not child anymore, mom. Stop to much worried about me~" he giggled, walk inside Daichi's house and put off his shoes as well.

Daichi pouts a little and looks at Tetsu, "if you don't worry about yourself then who will," he starts putting stuff away.

Tetsu start to put the bag that he hold on the kitchen and look at Daichi. "I know, Daichi.. aww, don't wear that cute face or I'll eat you now~" he chuckle and hugs his lover from behind, burried his face on the younger male's neck.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and sighs softly, pouting and blushes, "you already ate me today," he feels Tetsu's warmth on his back and gasps when feeling Tetsu snuggles his face into his neck.

Tetsu inhale Daichi's scent slowly and laughs softly at the other words. "ahh, really? I can eat you many times. Da~i~chi~" he said playfully. He keep hugged the other tight. "you're very warm, Daichi..." he mumbling softly.

Daichi blushes when hearing Tetsu smell him again and lowers his head, blushing softly. He looks over his shoulder and smiles softy, "and you have eaten me plenty of times," he blushes bright red and places his hand on Tetsu's hand.

Tetsu hummed slightly and look at his lover from behind when his hands being touched by Daichi. "after all you never resist it, didn't you?" he let go of the younger male and seated himself on the chair near them, resting his chin on his palm.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and pokes his nose with a grunt, crossing his arms, "well you make it hard to resist when you suddenly attack me," he blushes softly and sits down at the table, looking at Tetsu.

Tetsu just laughed as his lover poked his nose. "Daichi, did you have something interesting? I'm bored.." he look at Daichi who sit at the table in front of him, sighing softly.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and sighs softly, crossing his arms and looks to the side, "what do you expecting on a rainy day.. I am sure I can find something though."

Tetsu pouted at Daichi and shifted on his chair. "well, you're the one who told me to stay at home. By the way what do you want to show me?" he look in to the other eyes, purely curious.

Tetsu tilt his head when his lover laughed and leave him alone. He just shrugged and wait Daichi come back, swing his leg back and forth.

Tetsu startle as hear Daichi's sounds and run over him. "D-Daichi, are you okay? You should call me if you can't reach the stuff.." he throw away the stuff that burried Daichi's head.