Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Daichi squirms a little while looking at Tetsu, blushing softly and tries to move his hands, arching his back more and drools a little.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Tetsu look at Daichi and smirk again. "you are always tease me but didn't want to eat me, it's not fair... so this is the punishment~" he giggled and push Daichi down on the bed pinned his lover's arm, start to pull Daichi's pants and licking his cock.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and blushes, shaking his head, arching his back and moans softly, "o-oh so you always want me to suck you off when I tease you," he giggles and gasps. He looks up at Tetsu and watches him, moaning softly and raises chest.

Tetsu was busy sucking Daichi's cock when his lover replied his words. "well, you can do that sometimes but you can't dominate me because I'm always attack you after that~" he pulled back and start to lick the tip of Daichi's cock. 'I think It's fun if pinned Daichi sometimes, so he can't moves' Tetsu though with a giggle.

Daichi shakes his head while moaning and bites his bottom, squirming his hips slowly side to side. He pouts a little and looks to the side, giggles, "oh... you want me to put it inside you is that it," he sticks his tongue out and moans, jolting up as his cock gets licked.

Tetsu frowned as hear Daichi's words. "no, that's not what I mean.. I hate it if you put it inside again.. I'm enough with you suck my cock.." he mumbling in his lick. He let go Daichi's hands and start to tweaking one of his nipple, let out a low moan.

Daichi blinks a little and tilts his head with a gasp, "really..? You didn't like me.. putting it inside you," he lowers his head and holds onto the bed when his hands were let go.

Tetsu stopped sucking Daichi's cock and look at Daichi. "w-well, It felt uncomfortable... But I think you like it much when I put my cock inside you.." he look away, embarrassed because he show his weakness.

Daichi looks down at Tetsu and crosses his arms, looking to the side, "of course it was uncomfortable for you... it was your first time," he blushes and sighs softly while his cock throbs after Tetsu stopped sucking.

Tetsu groaned in frustation. "of course that was my first time.. ugh! can we just forget about this... Look, your cock throbbing against my hands.. Is that hurt?" he look at Daichi still try to tease him, raised his eyebrow slightly.

Daichi lowers his head and looks to the side with a sigh. He looks down and blushes softly, covering his eyes, "it only throbs like that because you suddenly stopped stroking it," he pouts and closes his legs.

Tetsu chuckled when Daichi said that. "umm, I think you will beg to me.. but whatever I still want to attack you~" he giggled and spread Daichi's leg, put his lover's cock inside his mouth and suck it again.

Daichi blushes and tilts his head, "all you want to do is attack my body," he gasps with a moan, feeling Tetsu's mouth on his cock.

Tetsu smirked beneath his suck and look up at Daichi. "but you always loved it, didn't you~" he chukled a little and continue sucking Daichi's cock, stroke the rest of it with his hand while his other hand pinch Daichi's butt gently.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and bites his bottom lip, arching his back more with a soft moan and nods his head, "y-yes it feels good Tetsu."

Tetsu just smirk and continue sucking Daichi's cock. He pushes one finger inside Daichi's butt gently but suprisingly it really tight not like usual. "D-Daichi.. Relax, you're really tight.."

Daichi moans while getting sucked off and raises his chest, gasping when feeling Tetsu's finger go inside and bites his bottom lip, "T-Tetsu.."

Tetsu keep sucking Daichi's hard cock fast and look up as the other moaned his name. "What is it Daichi~ you wanna me to stop, huh?" he smirk beneath his sucking, fingering Daichi's butt in and out with fast speed.

Daichi holds onto the blanket as he gasps, feeling Tetsu's finger go in and out of his butt more. He moves his head side to side slowly, jolting his body up and sticks his tongue out a little.

Tetsu hummed slightly when Daichi jolted his body, he got more impatient and pushes third finger inside Daichi's butt, moaned beneath his suck. He felt Daichi's cock got bigger in his mouth and get arroused by that.

Daichi widens his eyes and moans a little louder, arching his back and bites his bottom lip, "T-Tetsu are you trying to say you want to go inside me now? Your using too many fingers," he blushes and moves his head slowly to the side.

Tetsu pull back and let go Daichi's cock, look at him with narrowing eyes. "Hmm, you didn't want me inside you?"' He pouted at Daichi but keep fingering the other, search the right angle to hit his lover's prostate.

Daichi lets out a soft whine, arching his back with a moan and shakes his head side to side, "n-no I rather feel your cock inside me then your fingers," he blushes and lowers his head.

Tetsu smirked and look at his lover slightly. "hmm, okay~ let me spread your butt then.." he chuckled and bring his mouth again to Daichi's cock, suck it fast while moving his finger inside Daichi.

Daichi arches his back while looking at Tetsu and arches his back, moaning and lets out a whimper. He squirms his hips back and forth, "I-I am going to cum on your face."