Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Daichi smiles weakly and sticks his tongue out, licking Tetsu's neck where he bit it. He continues to lick Tetsu's neck and slowly looks towards Tetsu, blushing softly with a gasp, turning his head side to side slowly and drools on the bed. Daichi looks at Tetsu and tilts his head when Tetsu let it go, widening his eyes when his cock started to get stroked, covering his face.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Tetsu grunt a little when Daichi's hot tongue lick his bare neck again, shuddering slightly. But he got excited as seeing Daichi blushed that for him really cute. Still panting, he lifted Daichi's body with his free hand and kisses him roughly, enjoy the swolen lips while keep stroking Daichi's hard cock and make it match with his thrust inside Daichi's inner wall. "I think I want to try something.." he said with a wide smirk.

Daichi pulls back from Tetsu's neck and smiles softly, moaning feeling Tetsu throbbing cock deep inside. He widens his eyes when he gets pulled towards Tetsu, looking into his eyes and blushes softly, kissing him as well and drools a little. Daichi arches his back a little and looks at Tetsu, tilting his head, "y-you want to try something," he tilts his head to the side.

After finish taste Daichi's swolen lips Tetsu pulled back and smirk as the other give him questioning look. "well, it's just simple game that I want to try.." he said and then his hand wandering to Daichi's lower back to the entrance that already full with his cock, slid one finger on that tight hole and move it together with his cock. "since I didn't have a toy I'll use my finger this time~"

Daichi looks at Tetsu as he pulls back from the kiss. He tilts his head and arches his back, making a soft grunt noise when feeling Tetsu's hand go down his back. Daichi jumps a little when feeling his butt get touched when feeling Tetsu's twitching cock inside. Daichi widens his eyes when feeling a finger getting inside as well and lets out a loud moan, squirming a little, "a-ahh no your so naughty."

Tetsu's smirk grew wider as he seeing his lover squirming and moaned hard than before. "hmm, that's not naughty Daichi.. I just want make you feel the pleasure more~" he said playfully and his free hand stroking Daichi's cock again more rough while keep thrusting with cock and his finger hard. His slam never slowed and he let out a hard groan as felt Daichi's inner wall make him drown in pleasure.

Daichi looks up at Tetsu's face weakly and blushes softly with a smile, "b-but having your finger in at the same time," he closes his eyes and squirms his hips when his cock was getting stroked. Daichi's eyes widen when the movements start to go harder inside, making him moan even louder and turns on his side, lifting up his leg. "I-I'm going to cum already," he rests his head on his pillow, biting it.

Tetsu let out a chuckle breathy when hear Daichi's whined and protest. He match the speed of his stroke and his thrust perfectly, make he himself moaned hard by the ecstasy he felt. Then he look at Daichi's flushed face and smiled softly. "together Daichi.." he said while feeling Daichi's leg lifted up and groan again as his cock throbbing inside Daichi, want to release soon. Just the sound of his thigh and Daichi's butt being slammed together that filling the room.

Daichi sticks out his tongue, almost feeling like he would loose his mind. He holds onto Tetsu's shoulders while drooling and nods his head, resting his head on Tetsu's chest while moaning and wraps his arms around Tetsu's back, "y-yes cum deep inside of me." He lowers his head a little, looking at Tetsu's nipple and blinks a little. Daichi giggles a little and starts licking Tetsu's nipple everytime Tetsu's chest went near his face when he thrust.

Tetsu groan and moan at the same time, feeling the wave of the pleasure to much though the game was made by him. His cock and finger keep going deep inside Daichi, screwing all inside it. He tilt his head as Daichi giggle so sudden and let out a needy moan as feeling his lover's tongue against his nipple. He never know that he would be sensitive on that spot. Because of that he realise his seed inside Daichi hard, a little disappointed because he cummed first but keep stroking Daichi's cock want to make he cum as well.

Daichi licks Tetsu's nipple more and smiles, biting it softly while he moans. He wraps his arms around Tetsu's waist and bites his bottom lip, pre-cuming on Tetsu's hand. He looks up, noticing how Tetsu reacted to his nipple being licked and continues licking. Daichi lowers his head, feeing Tetsu's cum go inside and starts to cum as well.

Tetsu arched his back as feeling Daichi's tongue play with his nipple and moaned as he bite it. He felt some sticky on his hand and notice his lover let out much pre-cum. He growl as Daichi cummed on his hand because his swolen cock pressed by Daichi's inner wall when he cum. Panting hard, he pulled out his finger but didn't bother to pull his cock yet. He resting his body on Daichi, hug him with his arm.

Daichi pants while looking at Tetsu, wrapping his arms around him slowly and lowers his head a little, licking his lips with a giggle, "I didn't know your nipples were that sensitive. I know your neck is sensitive but your nipples to," he sticks out his tongue. Daichi lowers his head when Tetsu takes out his finger and continues holding Tetsu, blushing with a pant while still feeling Tetsu's cock inside.

Tetsu lifted his head while the other tease him, rolled his eyes slightly. "ooh, Daichi stop teasing me about my body. I didn't even know that spot were sensitive too.." he let out a soft sigh and try to move away but still tired so he just laying on Daichi's body for a while. An Idea cross his mind when he got little annoyed by his lover's tease. Slow but sure he get up but then act like lose the balance and collapse back on Daichi's body, make his cock going deep inside Daichi's butt again. He look over at Daichi, want to see all his reaction.

Daichi laughs a little and held onto Tetsu with a soft smile while still trying to catch his breath. He turns his head to the clock to see what the time was and rubs his eyes. Daichi slowly looks at Tetsu, tilting his head, "hey are you...," he stops his sentence with a gasp when Tetsu's cock thrusted deep inside his butt and lets out a loud moan, covering his mouth.

Tetsu just sneer while Daichi still laugh at him. He follow his lover's gaze that switch to the clock. He burst out a loud laugh when he saw Daichi's surprise expression, never though his lover could let out a needy moan like that though he curious what is going his lover tell him. "oops, sorry my hand slip before.." he said with a giggle.

Daichi looks up at Tetsu with a pout and crosses his arms, "oh really? Your hands slipped," he looks at Tetsu while pouting still. Daichi smiles a little and bites Tetsu's neck, going to his ear, "I also have a surprise for you," he licks his finger and moves his hand down, poking his finger against Tetsu's butt and slides in his finger.

Tetsu try to sit up and hint of his laugh didn't went away. "kidding Daichi, It's your fault that teasing me all the time," he puffed out his cheek. He blink a little as seeing his lover smile and moaned as Daichi bite his weak spot; his neck again. "Daichi, don't bite it agai...," his sentence not complete because he felt something slid in his entrance. He arches his back and moaned, uncomfortable by the strange feeling in his lower back.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and pouts a little, shaking his head, "I don't think so. I think it was you really wanting to go back deep inside my butt," he sticks his tongue out. He moves his finger slightly faster and leans forward, licking Tetsu's nipples one at a time with a soft moan.

Tetsu make his cheek more puffed as hear Daichi's words. "even I didn't say it. you want that too, am I wrong?" he said and crossed his arm on his chest. The movement on his butt make Tetsu's cock hard and twitching again inside Daichi's butt. He moaned as feeling his nipple being played again and without he realize, he make his cock move and thrusting inside Daichi. 'I think this gonna be the second round' he think while moaned.

Daichi moves his finger a bit faster and sucks on Tetsu's nipple with a moan from Tetsu's thrusting movement. He spreads his legs quickly and wraps them around Tetsu, slightly biting Tetsu's nipple with a giggle. He wraps his arms around Tetsu and blushes, "oh? You want a second round already?"

Tetsu let out soft whimper as feel his nipple being sucked by his lover. His hand, no, maybe all his body trembling by the sensation that he felt. "you're the one who start it, so I just continue it," he said as he look at Daichi and faster his thrust though drown by the ecstacy that he felt on his lower back.

Daichi gasps and lowers his head with a moan, moving his head side to side and arches his back when he felt Tetsu's cock getting deeper and starts to drool. He slowly turns onto his stomach and pants, resting on his stomach and looks towards Tetsu.

Tetsu look at Daichi who moaned and arched his back with mischievous looks. "hmm, you already give up teasing my entrance, huh?" he said with a low chuckle and moan at the same time because Daichi's inner wall got tight again. He speed up his pace and pumped Daichi's cock that seems got hard by his action.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and blushes with a pout as he continues moaning. He covers his mouth and moves his head side to side, spreading his legs fully and moves his hand down to stroke his cock.