Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

With Daichi still in his arm, Tetsu dash to his lover's room and open the door slowly with his free hand and close it when he already inside. He throw Daichi's body gently to his bed, make a small thud when doing that. After that Tetsu crawl up on his lover and enjoy Daichi half naked body with a glint of lust in his eyes.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Daichi gasps and holds onto Tetsu tightly when he starts to dash. He rests his head on Tetsu's chest with a smile and watches him opening the door. Daichi closes his eyes tightly when he landing on the bed and looks at Tetsu as well as his eyes, blushing and wraps his arms around Tetsu.

Tetsu smirk as watching Daichi's flushed face and stroked his cheek as well. "hey Daichi, you know you must be punish because you broke your promise~" he said with smiled as his lover's arm wrap him perfectly. He nudge Daichi's cock again but just with his thumb.

Daichi looks up at Tetsu and licks his cheek slowly. He blinks a little and tilts his head, pouting, "hey.. I didn't mean to! I was drunk and asleep, I was sleeping off my hangover so it wouldn't be bad tomorrow..." He holds onto Tetsu and lets out a moan when his cock was being touched.

Tetsu shiver a little as his cheek being licked. "I dont want hear any excuse from you~" he said with playful tone, cover his ear as well. He continue to rubbing his lover's cock, with fast speed now and smirk growing wide on his lips.

Daichi pouts a little and crosses his arms, "n-no it wasn't an excuse," he blushes and spreads his legs. He moans softly and wraps his arms around Tetsu with a soft smile.

Tetsu shake his head; want to tell his lover he doesnt want hear anything. Then he leaned closer and plant a kiss on Daichi swolen lips slowly, full of love. His left hand wandering on Daichi's chest and pinch his nipple when the other hand start to jerk the boxer and underwear, pump the hardening cock as well.

Daichi lowers his head a little and blushes, kisses Tetsu as well. He wraps his arms around him and blushes softly, moaning a little when his nipples started to get played with and spreads his legs slowly with a soft grunt noise.

Tetsu break the kiss and panting slightly, start to undress himself. After naked completly, he crawl up again on Daichi give him butterfly kiss on his slender neck while pumping Daichi's cock faster.

Daichi pants softly and holds onto Tetsu, watching him get undress. He blushes and moves his head to the side while feeling Tetsu kissing his neck, moaning a little louder when his cock kept getting stroked.

Tetsu continue give Daichi butterfly kiss down to his lover shoulder, bite it gently and moved down again to the hardening nipple and suck it hard. He grunt while doing that, really driven by his own lust. When his right hand tease the tip of Daichi's cock with his thumb, the left hand busy tweaking the other nipple. "you really taste delicious, Daichi." he mumbled slightly.

Daichi twitches a little and lets out a soft moan, wrapping his arms around Tetsu and smiles softly, "i-it feels very nice. W-Why do you always get so excited when you touch me," he blushes and covers his face with the blanket.

Tetsu chuckle and move the blanket away from Daichi's face. "glad you feel the same like me~" then he added. "because your body taste sweet against my tongue.." he said with a smirk and his cock got hardening just by hearing Daichi moaned, It's stand straight against Tetsu's stomach now.

Daichi holds on Tetsu while he moans softly and spreads his legs a little. He moves his hands down to spread his butt slowly and looks at Tetsu, "why don't you go inside?"

Tetsu look at Daichi and raise his eyebrow, disbelief what he hear earlier. "hmm, I even didn't prepared you and now you want me go inside you, huh?" he said and wandering his hand on Daichi's cock, rub it slowly.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and blushes slightly, looking to the side to show his neck more fully. He shakes his head and bites his bottom lip, "I am fully prepared for your cock though. Its not like I am a virgin," he pouts spreading his butt more.

Tetsu smirked as hear the other comment, facing the tip of his cock to Daichi's entrance quickly. "you'r really impatient now, Daichi.." and with that he slammed his cock inside Daichi but just half of his cock because he didn't use any lube before, groaned when doing that. "t-though you're not virgin, I-It's still t-tight, Daichi.."

Daichi wraps his arms around Tetsu and arches his back, letting out a soft whine noise followed by a grunt. He closes his eyes slowly and felt Tetsu half way inside, blushing, "i-its not my fault your so big," he bites his bottom lip.

Tetsu grunt again as feeling Daichi's inner wall pressing his hardening cock. He look at his lover and puffed his cheek. "It's impossible my cock got bigger," he moaned and pull Daichi's waist, that make his cock fully inserted and go deep inside Daichi.

Daichi blushes and lowers his head, feeling Tetsu's cock throbbing inside and sticks out his tongue a little. He looks up at Tetsu with a pout and wraps his arms around him tightly, "how do you know? You might have gotten excited when my head was resting on your lap," he sticks his tongue out. Daichi lets out a gasp and moans out, lowering his head when feeling Tetsu inside deeper.

Tetsu just rolled his eyes at the other comment and try to muffled his moan by biting his lower lip. "It's your fault, you know I got harder easily.." he start to move his cock slowly and hold Daichi's thigh, make one of it lifted on his shoulder. His hands wandering again, this time with his lover's sac, squeeze it slowly.

Daichi looks slowly at Tetsu and pouts a little, shaking his head, "h-hey not true. It's yours for starting to touch me while I was sleeping," he frails his arms slightly. He watches as his leg gets lifted onto Tetsu's shoulder and gasps when his sac starting to get squeezed.

Tetsu chuckling as hear Daichi denied his words. "whatever.. But I will continue to punish you~" he said, start to speed up the pace and thrusting inside Daichi hard while try to get good angle to reach that spot. He pants softly and smirk as the other gasped when he play the sac, keep squeez it hard.

Daichi pouts a little and weakly picks himself up, biting Tetsu's neck with a moan. He rests his hands on the bed and starts moaning even louder when the speed of the thrusting increases. He bites his bottom lip and arches his back with a groan when his sac continues getting squeezed and looks a Tetsu, squirming, "n-no this isn't fair," he bites Tetsu's neck and drools a little.

Tetsu gasped and moaned as Daichi bite his neck suddenly. Daichi's leg which is on his shoulder went down while his lover bite him again. Tetsu's breath became frantic this time, but he keep his pace balance even he make his thrust faster again. "I-It's fair, I'm just punish you.." he said breathlessly. He let go Daichi's sac and stroke his lover's cock, as fast as he can.