Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Tetsu pants softly and leaned to the wall, feeling Daichi's cum soaked his stomach. He look at the younger male and ruffled his hair then give him a slight kiss on Daichi's lips. "are you okay?"

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Daichi pants heavily and looks towards Tetsu with a smile, nuzzling against his chest and nods his head, "yes I am okay," he smiles while panting.

Tetsu sighed slightly and look at Daichi. "umm, okay..." he look away and take the shower then washing their body with it.

Tetsu chuckles and look at his lover. "oops sorry, I forget to pull it out.." he said pull his member out from Daichi's butt and wash his body again, still panting softly.

Daichi shakes his head with a smile, "n-no it felt nice to have it throb deep inside me," he smiles when feeling the water.

Tetsu smirk at Daichi and put the shower back to it belong. "hmm, you're act like slut again, huh?" he said playfully and nibble Daichi's lips slightly.

Daichi pouts and frails his arms, "your a slut too," he sticks his tongue. "You always want to go inside me," he giggles.

Tetsu leans closer to Daichi while his lover tease him. "hmm, I'm not Daichi.. It's because you're too tasty to being ignored~" he laughed softly and get off of the bathtub, start to soaping himself again. "hey, don't soak yourself too long or you will catch a cold."

Daichi looks at Tetsu while blushing softly, pouting and lowers himself more in the water. He nods his head and sticks his tongue out, "yes... I know i will be fine dad," he giggles and splashes Tetsu with the water.

Tetsu laughs again as the other start to blush but then rolled his eyes as Daichi call him dad. "hey, I'm not yur dad, silly.." he wash himself and squirt Daichi with shower, with hard shot.

Daichi crosses his arms with a giggle, "well you sure would make a good dad someday," he sticks his tongue out and gets splashed as well, pouting a little.

Tetsu rolled his eyes at the other comment and make the shower let out the water in max speed, accidently touch Daichi's crotch. "oops, I'm sorry the water touch your crotch~ how it feels?" he giggled and wait the other response.

Daichi watches Tetsu and stands out of the tub, getting out of the water and blushes. He covers his mouth, poking Tetsu's cock, "does that feel good," he sticks his tongue out.

Tetsu gaps with a low moan as Daichi touched his cock. "h-hey, if this got hard again you must help this out.." he pouted and walk toward the bathroom door after take his towel and slid in his waist.

Daichi blushes and frails his arms, "I already did that," he pouts, drying off his body with a towel with a sigh.

Tetsu chuckles "so you don't wanna help me, huh? If you said that, I just do it alone and don't mad at me if I choose toy than you~" he giggled and tease the other. Then he goes out from the bathroom to Daichi's room.

Daichi gasps and looks at Tetsu, pouting and frails his arms, "but .. we just did it in the bathroom," he follows Tetsu and crosses his arms.

Tetsu raise his eyebrow and look over his shoulder. "hey, don't be panicked like that sweet~ I'm just kidding.." he laughed and search his clothes on his bag, accidently slip his towel and shows his nude body to Daichi.

Daichi pouts and looks to the side, crossing his arms still, "it kind of sounded like you wanted a round two," he laughs softly and gasps, seeing Tetsu slip suddenly and runs over, "are you okay?"

Tetsu smirked at Daichi. "hmm, just guess it, my love~" he laughed softly. He look at his lover while rubbed his waist a little. "umm, I'm okay.. I just being clumsy sometimes.." he bit his lower lips as felt the sting pain on his waist.

Daichi laughs a little and sits on the bed, looking up a Tetsu and pats the bed, "you better lay down for a while," he smiles as he lays down.

Tetsu pouted and dragged his steps to the bed after dress up. "hey, don't laugh at me.. I just fall a little.." he sits on the bed, hissed as he felt sting pain in his waist. 'geez, why am I become silly today..' he sigh between his though.

Daichi raises an eyebrow as he crosses his arms and smiles softly, "oh? Then how come its okay when I fall off the bed? Hmm answer that," he pouts and closes his eyes for a few minutes.

Tetsu sighed as hear the other comment. "well, you're cute when fall from bed.. so I can't help myself to not laugh.." he look at Daichi who closed his eyes and take that chance to pressed his lips against Daichi's.