Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Tetsu squirming again as felt Daichi mumbling against his cock, give some vibration to his cock. He moaned again while feeling his cock inside Daichi's warm mouth and maybe he looks like slut now because too much moan let out from his mouth. His hand still stroking while he pant hard and look down at Daichi. "D-daichi.. I'm going to cum s-soon.." he said with another moan.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Daichi coughs a little when Tetsu starts squirming, moving his cock all over inside his mouth. He continues to drool with a moan, looking up at Tetsu and moves his hand down to play with Tetsu's sac a little. His hips go up with a moan, drool sipping all the way down to Tetsu's sac and looks up at Tetsu when he heard his voice. Daichi nods his head and blushes, continues to suck a little faster and gently squeezes Tetsu's sac.

Tetsu grunted as feeling his sac being played again. With eyes half lided, he look at Daichi and desperate to release but he didn't want to be first to do that. He speed up his stroke and moaned at the same time. His back arched again when Daichi continue rubbing his sac.

Daichi squeezes Tetsu's sac a little more while moaning on Tetsu's cock. He looks up at Tetsu and tilts his head a little, wondering why he didn't cum yet. Daichi looks down and gasps a little, arching his back with a moan and starts to cum on Tetsu's hand.

Tetsu shivering in pleasure as had another vibration when Daichi moaned within his cock. He felt his hands more sticky as he speed up his pace and notice Daichi already cummed on his hand but after that he release his seed inside Daichi's mouth because his lover moaned again when sucked his cock, give another vibration that make him moaned loudly. Panting hard, he lay his back on the bed with chest rise and down.

Daichi closes his eyes tightly and shakes his head a little, moving Tetsu's cock within his mouth. He arches his back higher when he started to cum and looks at Tetsu's hand covered in his cum, blushing bright red. Daichi widens his eyes when he felt Tetsu's cum go inside his mouth and swallows it, panting heavily and lays on the bed.

Tetsu chuckled as seeing Daichi's expression, cute as always with face bright red. He rolled to the side, facing his face to his lover's face and smiled softly to him. "you come really much, Daichi. My hand really soaked by it~" he said teasingly and form a smirk as well. He waiting the other response as he rest his head on his palm, still smirking.

Daichi pants softly and looks at Tetsu, licking his lips and lays his head on the pillow, "n-no don't say that. You were touching my butt through my pants," he pouts a little and hides his face within the pillow. Daichi looks down at Tetsu's hand and blushes, turning to his opposite side.

Tetsu satisfied by the reaction that Daichi gives to him and his smirk grow widely. "hmm, Is that so, Daichi? that's not because you're horny~" he chuckled after saying that and disappointed as his lover cover his face with pillow. Then Tetsu follow Daichi's gaze that to his his hand and burst out another chuckle. He hug Daichi from behind when his lover turning but then his head twitch in pain again, make he tense for a while.

Daichi pouts a little and looks at Tetsu from the pillow, sticks his tongue out and goes back to hiding his face within the pillow with a pout. "Well I can hold it more than you can," he crosses his arms and looks out the window. He looks over his shoulder when Tetsu chuckled and closes his eyes when he got a hug, looking back at Tetsu, "does your head still hurt? You should be resting.. not staying up like you are now."

Tetsu just shrugged and still form a smirk on his lips. "yeah, I know. I can't resist you anyway.." he said bluntly with cheeky smile. Still hugged Daichi he look up at his lover who look at him. "nah, don't stare me with such a worried face like that Daichi. It's just hurt a little.." he said with breathy chuckle and touch his head a little.

Daichi blushes and looks to the side, sticking out his tongue, "well.. maybe I will give you a surprise when your feeling better," he giggles softly. He continues to hug Tetsu and rests his head on Tetsu's chest, "are you sure... or are you just trying to get out of using medicine," he giggles and sticks his tongue out a little, licking Tetsu's neck and falls asleep.

A soft chuckle come out from Tetsu's mouth as hear Daichi's comment, but there's a glint of curious in his eyes. "surprise? you need a hundred year again to make me surprise, Daichi~" he said playfully and enjoy Daichi's head that on his chest. He rolled his eyes and pout a little. "hee, I told you I'm okay and don't talk about medicine again.." he said and shudder a little as his lover licking his neck. 'he's always lick my neck..' he think for a while and fall asleep after that.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and giggles softly, "yeah but I haven't done everything for you to see," he pokes Tetsu's cheek with a smile and goes back to rubbing his head against Tetsu's chest. He tilts his head a little and pouts a little, "medcine~," he giggles and lowers his head once more, falling back asleep.

Tetsu raise his eyebrow and look at Daichi. "hmm, if you say that, I'm looking forward to it~" he said playfully, close one of his eyes as Daichi poked his cheek. He tsked as Daichi said medicine with teasing tone. "stop it Da.i.chi." he stated and bite Daichi's earlobe to make his revenge and fall asleep again.

Daichi continues to sleep with a soft smile, curling up tightly and slowly turns onto his stomach. He wakes up a little to look at Tetsu, sticking out his tongue with a smile and goes back to sleep. Daichi lets out a gasp when his ear got bit and rubs his ear with a pout, going back to sleep.

Tetsu let out a soft chuckle when saw Daichi's expression. He never got tired to tease his cute lover, always have interesting thing to make Daichi's face flushed even red dark. He snuggle beside Daichi and let a soft grunt when he sleep and hope his head will get better soon after rest for a while.

Daichi pouts a little in his sleep and pulls the covers over his head with a grunt and continues to sleep. He slowly rubs his leg against Tetsu while he was sleeping with a smile, turning onto his back and continues sleeping with his hand resting on Tetsu's chest.

Tetsu felt movement on the bed and turned to the side, curled up slightly. He grunt a little when feeling Daichi's hand on his chest and back to sleep. The next day, he wake up with sore muscles and sting on his throat. Slowly he get off the bed and try not to wake Daichi up. He walk out from the bedroom to the kitchen to take some drink.

Daichi squirms a little when Tetsu suddenly move to the side a little and turns onto his stomach. He rests his hand on his chest while he continues to sleep, face completely covered by the blanket. Daichi lets out a groan when he had the sun shining in his face and turns on his stomach to cover his eyes with the pillow. He lets out a soft whine when he felt Tetsu moving and wakes up a little, watching him leave the bedroom and lets out a yawn.

with sleepy eyes Tetsu walk toward kitchen and take a glass then drink some water. He clear his throat a couple times because the water doesn't swallowed perfectly. Then after rubbing his eye; try to drive out his sleepy, he go back to Daichi's room and found his lover stil curled up though he could see some movement behind the blanket.

Daichi sits up slowly and rubs his eyes a little, getting off the bed and walks to the bathroom. He opens the door and walks in, going to the bathroom and washes his hand. Daichi combs his hair a little with a sigh, not wanting his hair to be total bed head. He walks back to his bedroom and crawls onto the bed, curling up and falls back asleep.

Tetsu smiled as notice Daichi's hair damp a little. 'Is he make it wet? why?' he wondered while walking to the sleepyhead. He seated himself beside Daichi and ruffled his hair, make it a little messy than before. "hey, are you still sleep or pretend to sleep, huh?" he said with low chuckle.

Daichi was on his side sleeping and hiccups softly in his sleep. He grunts a little and turns onto his back with his arm resting on his forehead, waking up a little and closes his eyes when his hair was getting ruffled. Daichi pouts a little and sticks his tongue out, "n-no I wasn't pretending. I.. had to pee," he blushes, "and then I comb my hair a little," turning his head to the side.

Tetsu chuckled and keep ruffled Daichi's soft hair. "hmm, I see. but did you need to wet your hair too, huh? It's inviting me now~" he said with his usual tone. Then he leaned closer and sniffing his lover's hair, inhale the scent slowly. His other hand slid to Daichi's waist and hold it tight.