Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Daichi watches Tetsu sleep and smiles softly, kissing his cheek and closes his eyes, falling asleep as well and wraps his arms around Tetsu.

Tetsu was comfortable curled up beside his lover. He grunt a little as Daichi kissed his cheek and enjoy the warm that Daichi shared from his hug.

Tetsu open his eyes slowly when he felt a movement and notice Daichi still curl up beside him. HIs head and body already felt better now, thanks to Daichi who want takecare of himself. He watches Daichi's sleep face while resting his head on the couch.

Daichi rubs his head against Tetsu's chest with a soft smile and yawns a little. He slowly wakes up and looks up at Tetsu with a smile, "are you feeling better now?"

Tetsu turned his head as hear Daichi wake up and ask him. "hmm, I felt better now. Thank you for taking care of me," he said with a small smile on his lips.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and holds onto him with a smile, "and you actually got better before I had to give you medicine," he sticks his tongue out.

Tetsu chuckled and scratch his cheek. "hehee I'm not that weak I can survive without that bitter medicine.." he said and shook his head as imagine that medicine go down to his throat

Daichi looks at Tetsu and narrows his eyes, crossing his arms and stands up from the bed, stretching with a yawn, "well I am going to go take a shower real quick," he scratches his stomach before walking out of the bedroom.

Tetsu just nodded and watched his lover walk toward the bathroom. He stretch his back and arm, yawned a little. He chuckled as remember the last time he sick, he never bother anyone to take care him and now that seems changed.

Daichi takes off his clothes and goes into the tub, turning on the water and stands under the water. He closes his eyes and feels the water drip down his body, releasing a soft sigh.

Tetsu rolled up on the bed, bore attack him because he hate waiting something. He take his phone from nightstand and flip it open, checking it but there's no message from anyone. Sighed softly he put his phone on the nightstand again and rolled again, spent his time.

Daichi gets out of the shower after a few minutes and grabs a towel, turning off the water. He steps out of the tub and starts drying off. Daichi walks out of the bathroom and walks to the bedroom, going to his closet to get some clothes.

Tetsu stopped rolled when he heard Daichi's step from outside and watch him walk in with glistening skin. He smirked at the sight he seen and watch his lover with seductive eyes.

Daichi looks over his shoulder and looks at Tetsu, pouting, "a-ah ah ah don't you think about it. Your still getting over being sick," He drops his towel and puts on his underwear.

Tetsu puffed out his cheek and crossed his arm. "but your body invites me~" he said with childish tone. He gulped hard as seeing Daichi dropped his towel and his butt visible now.

Daichi shakes his head with a blush and starts to put on his pants, "you should probably cover yourself so your not cold," he scratches his head slightly with a sigh.

Tetsu pouted and look his lover with puppy eyes. "but, I just want to touch you~" he said and seated himself on the bed while hang his arm in the air, invite Daichi to come over.

Tetsu chuckle in victory and hug Daichi from behind as his lover sit on his lap. "nah, what should we do now, Daichi~" he said in husky voice in Daichi's ear.

Daichi looks to his side to look at Tetsu with a pout, wrapping his arms around him, "y-your the one that wanted me on your lap so you must want something," he blushes.

Tetsu smirked at the other comment and bite Daichi's earlobe slowly. "so, after you denied me, now you want to do anything that I want, huh?" he said huskily and move Daichi so he faced Daichi's back and reach Daichi's chest from behind, caress it gently.