Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Haru nods his head and goes into the kitchen to make some coffee. Daichi gets out of his bedroom and walks down the stairs, looking down at Tetsu and looks down, noticing he was only wearing his boxers and sighs, walking to the living room and scratches his stomach.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Tetsu resting his head on the couch while notice Daichi come from upstairs. "Hi there, already wake up, huh?" he said with a smile and pat the couch beside him, invite Daichi to sit with him.

Daichi looks over at Tetsu and hiccups slightly, sitting on the couch next to Tetsu and rests his head on his arm. Haru comes in with a cup of coffee, "oh the sleepy head is awake."

Tetsu smiled softly and ruffled Daichi's hair gently when notice Haru comes back. "yeah, your brother really sleepy head.." he added Haru's words and chuckle happily.

Haru laughs a little and gives Tetsu the cup of coffee, slicking his hair back, "he is also a drunk sleepy head," as he sits on the couch. Daichi looks up at Tetsu and his face was completely red.

Tetsu mumbled a 'thanks' to Haru and raise his eyebrow while looking at his lover. "a drunk sleepy head? that's silly.." he said with laugh and enjoy Daichi's flushed face.

Daichi hiccups and sighs, closing his eyes and rests his head on Tetsu's arm. Haru laughs a little and scratches his head, "yeah.. he is going to have a wicked hangover to.."

Tetsu just laugh more loud when hear Haru's words then take a sip of his coffee. "hey, Daichi. you broke your promise.." he said and puffed out his cheek as seeing his lover.

Daichi looks up at Tetsu and hiccups, falling asleep on Tetsu's lap with his head on Tetsu's crotch. Haru watches and stretches out his legs, "well Tetsu... don't get a erection," he laughs softly and drinks some coffee.

Tetsu gasped and widen his eyes in horror. 'he doesn't hear at my words!' he think while feeling Daichi's head tickle his crotch. He give Haru death glare as hear he teasing him and didn't help him solve this problem.

Haru shakes his head, "man Tetsu you need to relax. Your so uptight," he pouts drinking his coffee. Daichi curls up on the couch and was fast asleep.

Tetsu rolled his eyes more, scratch his head slightly. "I'm not uptight, Haru. I'm just... can't control myself, remember?" he said and drink his coffee again, ruffled Daichi's hair slightly with his other hand.

Haru looks at Daichi in his boxers and finishes his coffee, "hmm I see what you mean there. Seeing him in his boxers must be hard for you," he sticks his tongue out and goes into his room. Daichi turns on his other side while still sleeping and hiccups in his sleep.

Tetsu sighed as hear the Daichi's brother and watches him walk to his room. He take a glance to Daichi and smirk form on his lips as he got an idea. He lean closer and blow an air on his lover's ear and wait Daichi reaction, still smirking while doing that.

Daichi curls up a bit tighter, holding his legs and lets out a grunt noise. He turns to his other side, head facing Tetsu's stomach and squirms a little, waving his hand in the air, "5-5 more minutes," he grumbles a little and rubs his nose.

Tetsu pouted as the other just grunted by his act. 'tch, I can't wait that long..' he muttered slowly then with fast move he already faced Daichi's neck and lick it slowly. His other hand wandered to Daichi's lower body and rub his crotch gently while hummed beneath his lick.

Daichi tilts his head to the side and blushes softly, slowly waking up and looks around the room. He looks at Tetsu, rubbing his eyes and gasps when Tetsu's hand was on his crotch. Daichi moans softly and squirms a little, hiccups and watches Tetsu's hand.

Tetsu chuckled as realize is lover already wake up now. He keep licking Daichi's neck and bite it gently, make a mark on there too. His hand now rubbed against Daichi's cock, feeling it got hard by the process. He got more excited when Daichi let out a needy moan.

Daichi blushes and looks at Tetsu, arching his back with a moan and bites his bottom lip. He watches Tetsu and slowly squirms his hips side to side, arching his back even more and shakes his head, "T-Tetsu.."

Tetsu stopped biting Daichi's neck and turned his head to faced his lover's face. "hmm... Is something wrong, Daichi?" he smirked and his hand start sliding in to Daichi's boxer and touch Daichi's hardening cock as well.

Daichi holds onto Tetsu's hand with a moan, spreading his legs while watching his cock being played with, "T-Tetsu its already so hard but... now its harder."

Tetsu tossed his lips against Daichi's and kissed him passionately. "Don't moan too loud or your brother notice us.." he said in husky voice after break the kiss. "I know and I like it~" he said again and rubbed Daichi's cock faster.

Daichi widens his eyes when he suddenly got a kiss. He looks up at Tetsu and blushes softly, nodding his head and bites his bottom finger when his erection kept getting touched. Daichi places his hand on Tetsu's hand and shakes his head side to side, "l...let's go in a more private spot."

Tetsu look up at Daichi's face and stop his action, nodded slightly. "okay then..." he smirk and lifting Daichi's body with bridal style, give Daichi a light kiss before look at his lover again. "so, where is your private spot, huh? I'll take you there.."

Daichi looks at Tetsu as he stops, wrapping his arms around Tetsu's neck. He closes his eyes and kisses Tetsu, blushing and pouts a little, pointing upstairs, "i-in my room."