trapped birds.((Sosuke0549 and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

Yamito moaned as Rai filled him with his warm liquid he looked back at the other panting cutely as he pulled out he whined not use to the sudden emptyness.His lips parting letting out demonic purring as Rai kissed down his back .

Yamito pet the other pull him by the chin like a rag doll."Yes master...."His hair was drenched causing his bangs to curtain his face his Nubby horns tinted a pink at the top as he the other pulled him into a rough kiss yamito practically melted into his touch enjoying the moment.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Sosuke0549

"Such a good boy~ "

He muttered against the boys lips, For Half the night The two didn't sleep. Rai had fucking him over and over, sucked him off, biting and kissing him. It was 5 hours of straight sex and lust. Of satisfying each other. As of now the demon was his favorite toy. He liked obedient slaves with some kick to them. And Yamito was perfect.

----------------------------------------

{ The Next Day }

Rai was asleep. He looked so peaceful and...rather harmless when his eyes were closed. He was snuggled up to his slave, sharing there body heat under the stained and dirty covers.

- - - Updated - - -

"Such a good boy~ "

He muttered against the boys lips, For Half the night The two didn't sleep. Rai had fucking him over and over, sucked him off, biting and kissing him. It was 5 hours of straight sex and lust. Of satisfying each other. As of now the demon was his favorite toy. He liked obedient slaves with some kick to them. And Yamito was perfect.

----------------------------------------

{ The Next Day }

Rai was asleep. He looked so peaceful and...rather harmless when his eyes were closed. He was snuggled up to his slave, sharing there body heat under the stained and dirty covers.

Yamito yawned as he slowly woke up opening his eyes slowly and smiled as he saw rai was still asleep he looked so innocent and harmless he would have gotten up to turn the lights out now that the sun was shining into the room but he was just too sore.

Meanwhile in the dungeon Yuma had been howling all night causing Kai and gilbert to loose a night of sleep the results ending up in having two grumpy slaves dragging they're bodies around tiredly .Gilbert had already made food for them all and set the table with the dishes and food and began cleaning the bowls and pans he used to cook in.Kai knew that Ichiro would have probably been up all night and maybe it would cheer him up the slightest bit he wouldn't mind getting on Rai's good side etheir.

Rai slowly woke up. He sighed as He Sat up running a hand threw his hair. He glanced at Yamito and smirked.

"No doubt your sore.. your quite adorable when your crying~ "

He leaned forward kissing the boys lips. He then got out of bed. Naked. He took a Robe off the door handle and threw it on as he pulled out a cigarette and lit it.

"Come on.."

-----------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the dungeon Yuma had been howling all night causing Kai and Gilbert to loose a night of sleep.

Down stairs. Rai took a seat at a table. Smeling a delicious scent. It seems Gilbert had made breakfast and was now cleaning the dishes.

"Gilbert. Bring me a plate. "

He commanded, glancing at his kitten just as Ichrio came into the room.

"That Damn dog. I could barely sleep last night."

"Is that so..."

Rai grinned as his friend too a seat.

"I'll deal with him."

He said calmly.

"Kai get Ichrio a plate."

Yamito laughed."A cute crier eh?"he couldn't help but chuckle a little bit as he struggled to get up to follow him out but finally managed to get up only to fall almost instantly as his feet hit the floor.

Gilbert heard Ichiro as he walked into the kitchen and smiled and finished putting the toppings on the vanilla crepes after filling them with fruit and custard Kai nodded and brought them the crepes and put a bowl of hand whipped cream and strawberry syrup on the table in from of then and Gilbert brought a tray over with two coffees auger and sweetener's and milk then set it down infront of them.

"Very good."

Rai said. Watching Gilbert and Kai. Ichrio smiled at the two and dug in starving.

Rai sipped his coffee. Drinking it black. He glanced at the rabbit and grabbed his wrist, pulling him to his body.

"You did well.."

He whispered, and kisses him as a reward. His lips tasting like coffee. Ichiro agreed.

"Very well done..."

Rai broke the kiss and let him go, eating quietly.

"Kai go help Yamito get cleaned up. He should be in my room."

They both smiled and were heading back to the counter Gilbert looked back as his wrist was then his small body was pulled closer he couldn't help but smile at his masters words he felt Rai's lips touch his own they where awfully bitter but he didn't fight back and waited until he was done.

The kitten nodded and went to Yamito's room only to find him on the floor he sighed and dragged him to a chair and was able to lift him just long enough to put him onto the chair."You awake?" He asked yamito who nodded barley his eyes half lidded fighting to keep them open.

Rai watched as his kitten left. He sighed as he finished eating and stood.

"Ichrio. I believe your leaving today. "

"Yeah. My own slave needs me. I've been gone for a few days now. I'll leave around eight later tonight."

Rai nodded.

"Alright...if you'll excuse me...I have a wolf to deal with."

He turned and left the dinning room, opening the door to the dungeon. He flipped on the lights and closed the door,walking down the steps.

"Yuma.. how was your night in the dungeon? "

He said grinning.

Gilbert watched as Rai walked away and sat down at the table with a carrot and smiled."Morning. "He began to eat the carrot gradually making sure bit to leave a mess.

Yuma hissed as the lights were turned on and looked at the other after rolling his eyes." Fuck you how the hell do you think it was?!"He said in a rapsy voice the candles burned out a puddle of wax beneath the wolf his body slightly pale and covered in bad bruises from head to toe.

Ichrio watched as the little rabbit Sat down at the table with a carrot and smiled.

"Morning. "[/Quote]

Glibert began to eat the carrot gradually making sure not to leave a mess.Ichrio smiled softly at him.

"Morning..little rabbit. "

---------------------------------------------

Yuma hissed as the lights were turned on and rolled his eyes. Disrespecting his master.

" Fuck you how the hell do you think it was?!"[/Quote]

He said in a rapsy voice. His skin slightly pale and covered in bad bruises. Rai sighed and approached his wolf.

"Disappointing. And here I thought you'd learn your lesson."

He suddenly brought his hand across the boys face. Slapping him hard. He smirked at the other.

"Naked a bruised...burned and still disobedient. Your quite stubborn~ "

He looked away as a strange object flew over to him. He took one of Yuma's fingers and slipped it into a hole in the strange gadget.

"This little gadget has very sharp razors. And when I add presser...it clamps down on your finger. One clamp breaks tissue and skin...the second ... bone...meaning you'll lose a finger~"

He grinned at him, as his free hand cupped Yuma's cheek.

"I promise to stop the bleeding~ "

He whispered.

Gilbert "Did the howling keep you up as well last night?" He said she'd and ran his fingers through his hair showing slight frustration.

Yuma gritted his teeth as a slap was blown to his face causing him to flinch he gripped the chains hanging his head in shame.He tryed to pull his hand away as the other grabbed it and put a finger in a werid gadget."You really think severing and breaking myblims are going to get you any were?"He narrowed his eyes at the machine not seeming to care enough to struggle."Go ahead its not going to get you any where."He grunted

"Did the howling keep you up as well last night?"[/Quote]

Ichrio smiled at the small frustration he could see in Gilbert.

"Some what...I'd hate to be in the wolf's shoes right now, I image Rai's cruel side is blooming~"

He smiled faintly.

"You haven't seen it yet...have you?"

--------------------------------------------

Yuma gritted his teeth When Rai slapped him, He gripped the chains hanging his head in shame, struggling to pull his hand away from his master .

"You really think severing and breaking my lims are going to get you any were?"[/Quote]

He narrowed his eyes at the machine .

"Go ahead its not going to get you any where."[/Quote]

Rai sighed.

"What is one of things people fear? Death is one...weather it be themselves or there loved ones..but they also fear abandonment, and loss. You are about to loose something that is yours... you are about to experience not only pain..but loss~ "

Rai clamped down on the gadget, the sharp razors breaking skin and tissue.

"Obedience is key my slave...such a shame you had to lean that the hard way."

He clamped down on the gadget again. A loud SNAP came from His slaves finger, blood oozing out of Yuma as his severed finger landed on the floor.

Gilbert blinked and looked at the other."Is it really bad?"Gilbert twiddled his thumbs and looked down"Makes me worry thinking about it..."

["What is one of things people fear? Death is one...weather it be themselves or there loved ones..but they also fear abandonment, and loss. You are about to loose something that is yours... you are about to experience not only pain..but loss~ "/QUOTE]The wolf bit his lip way to roughly causing him to tear off a good chink of skin blood running down his chin." F-fuck"He looked away refusing to keep eye contact SNAP!The wolfs vision blurred as he began to feel dizzy and passed out not being able to take it the pain and the blood loss.

Ichrio nodded.

"It can get bad... "

Rai sighed.

"Come now...don't pass out on me...isn't this what you wanted~ "

He took his chin, shaking him. But the other was out. He sighed Once more, kissing his unconscious slave softly before stopping the bleeding and heading back upstairs.

He entered the dinning room seeing his little rabbit.

"Gilbert..come here."

He grinned mischievously.

Gilbert fell silent for a moment."Oh....." He rubbed the back of his neck and looked down.

Yuma letted. Out a small grunt his body remaind unresponsive as the other shook him his tail drooping onto the floor his ears remained at a neutral position.

Gilbert looked over and came over as soon as the order reached his ears."Yes master?"He smiled softlyvwaiting for his next order.

Rai took the boys wrist and pulled him into the living room. Rai took a comfortable seat on the couch, pulling the rabbit onto his lap, making him face His master. His legs open to him.

"I'm curious...how well did Ichrio teach you~ "

He knew his friend wouldn't disappoint, but Gilbert could easily. He cupped the slaves right cheek. His thumb gently running across the boys lips.

"Show me~"

He whispered, as his lips drew closer. Tempting the little boy. His free hand was at Gilbert's waist, squeezing him lightly.

Ichrio, Kai and Yamito are taking too long. Go check on them.

On it...

Gilbert began to flush a bright red and froze up and blinked."What exactly he taught me a lot...."He gulped and watched the other carefully his tail twitching.

Gilbert began to flush a bright red and froze up and blinked."What exactly he taught me a lot...."He gulped and watched the other carefully his tail twitching as he shut his eyes trembling softly in the others lap.He turned his head as he heard ichitos voice but quickly looked back at rai."Please give me an order......"He sqeaked softly not knowing what to do.

Gilbert began to flush a bright red and froze up blinking. Rai could smell the nervousness on him, but it found it rather amusing.

"What exactly he taught me a lot...."[/Quote]

The rabbit gulped, his eyes watching him, His tail twitching as he suddenly shut his eyes trembling softly in Rai's lap. Adorable...the fear of disappointing his master was addicting to the man. The boy looked at his friend but quickly turned back to him..

"Please give me an order......"[/Quote]

He sqeaked softly.

"An order... so does that mean you learned nothing from Ichrio? Show me what you've learned. Satisfy me...or can you not do that? I can always get someone else~"

His hand gently slipped up the others shirt...touching his skin and body.

"I'm sure Kai, or Yamito can do something for me...And I can just...sell you. I'm sure there's some fat old man dying to fuck you out there, to tare that little tight ass of yours with his wrinkling penis... "

He grinned, looking away from the boy, dropping how hands. His warm touch gone

"Leave..."

He ordered but he hoped the boy wouldn't obey. That he'd cling to him and actually fight for his attention. That he'd make his master touch him. He was manipulating Gilbert ~

Gilbert sqeaked and gently picked his hand back up pressing it to his own face"But master I only want you to touch me....."He whined and moved closer to him and pecked the others cheek and gently nuzzled him."Please touch me I wouldn't be able to live without your warm touch....."He looked at Rai longingly.

Rai glanced down at the other. Such a good answer,But he wanted more.

"Is that so.."

He turned to face him,

"Then show me...make me want to touch you.. make me want to ravish you..."

He glared into his eyes waiting...how would the other turn him on? He was quiet curious...

Gilbert began to make out with him sloppily and began to grind roughly agansit him panting softly useing his free hand to undo the others robe and pull his member out and began to stroke it

The rabbit was good... Gilbert brought his soft pink lips against his, sloppily making out with him, the boy began to roughly grind against his body, panting against his lips. Rai was enjoying the sound of his breaths and soft kisses. The boy suddenly undid his Robe, pulling out his length and began stroking himself like the good like boy He was. Rai grinned slightly, softly cupping the rabbits cheek.

"No shame or pride... very good~ "

He whispered, turning the boys head to the side as he bit his ear, licking down his neck.

"What else can you do... Gilbert~ "

He teased him as he slowly laid him down on the couch, his master dominating him as he kissed him roughly, slipping his tongue into the kiss, Exploring every nook and cranny. Sharing his silva with him~

Gilbert shivered slightly as rai licked his ear causing his blush to deepened his breath hitched as he felt his warm tounge running down his neck.Gilbert wrapped his arms around Rai's neck as he layed him down and was pulled into a heated kiss it didn't take long for gilbert to start kissing back his knee rubbing the others crotch. He bit the others lip playfully and continued the kiss his eyes shut this time.

Gilbert shivered slightly at his touch, his breath hitched. The slave was being so good. Rai was a little surprised at how well Ichrio taught him. He was so much better this time then the last. Gilbert wrapped his arms around his neck as he kissing him back...matching his affection and intensity, Rai groaned softly when he felt the Rabbit's knee rubbing against his crotch. He was getting so aroused! He watched as the smaller boy bit his lip playfully. Magnificent! He would ravsh the boy ... guaranteed, but for now...He contained himself.

"You've improved so much... I think you deserve an award~"

He whispered against his lips. Curious to see what the boy would wish for he roughly gripped his hair.

"Tell your master...what do you want~ I just may make your wish come true. "

He trailed his tongue along the others lips, before moving down his skin, and biting him, leaving a wake of screaming, bright red teeth marks and hickies.